Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service with Dr Diana Brevan 6/30/19

Sunday Morning Service 6/30/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

HE LEADETH ME

He leadeth me, O bless'd thought!

O words with heavenly comfort fraught!

Whate'er I do, where'er I be

Still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.

He leadeth me, He leadeth me,

By His own hand He leadeth me;

His faithful follower I would be,

For by His hand He leadeth me.

Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom,

Sometimes where Eden 's bowers bloom,

By waters still, over troubled sea,

Still 'tis His hand that leadeth me.

Lord, I would place my hand in Thine,

Nor ever murmur nor repine;

Content, whatever lot I see,

Since 'tis my God that leadeth me.

And when my task on earth is done,

When by Thy grace the victory's won,

E'en death's cold wave I will not flee,

Since God through Jordan leadeth me.

My Hope is You

To you, O Lord, I lift my soul

In you, O God, I place my trust

Do not let me be put to shame

Nor let my enemies triumph over me

My hope is you

Show me your ways

Guide me in truth

In all my days

My hope is you

I am, O Lord, filled with your love

You are, O God, my salvation

Guard my life and rescue me

My broken spirit shouts

My mended heart cries out

Awesome God

- Verse 1 -

When He rolls up His sleeves, He ain't just puttin' on the ritz.

Our God is an awesome God.

There is thunder in His footsteps and lightning in His fists.

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden,

It wasn't for no reason that he shed His blood.

His return is very close and so you'd better be believing that

- Chorus -

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above,

With wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God.

(Repeat)

- Verse 2 -

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night,

He spoke into the darkness and created the light.

And the judgement and wrath He poured out on Sodom,

His mercy and grace He gave us at the cross.

I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

Chorus (2x)

I Live for You

The day I found You,

You made my world brand new,

and You covered it with love

Changed my direction,

and now I'm heaven bound

I'm running to You

Once lost, but now I'm found in You

Once shipwrecked now I'm grateful these days I live for You

Like a river, You flood my soul with love

Overflowing into joy

Like a downpour, Your spirit raining down

Let it fall, Let it fall

I'm living for the King

I live for You

Announcements: We will start Revelation Chapter 13 on 7/1/19 in Certified Bible Studies.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Dr.Diana Brevan

In the book of Isaiah, chapter 58, God reveals His chosen fast. He grants us understanding concerning His plan, His purpose, and His rewards of fasting. Let us look at God’s call for Israel to fast.

Isaiah 58:1

Isaiah 58 begins with a commandment from God to the prophet Isaiah saying, “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up your voice like a trumpet. Shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.” This statement reveals the urgency with which God wanted to speak to his people. He foresaw the destruction and annihilation of his people because of their sins and transgressions, and he no longer could remain silent.

Why was Isaiah to lift up his voice like a trumpet? In Bible days the trumpet (shofar) was an instrument that produced a very strong clear sound that could be heard from afar. It was used to awaken the people and get their attention; to gather them for war as well as instruction.

The Lord wanted Isaiah’s speech to be clear and strong so that there could be no misunderstanding as to what God was speaking to his people. They cry was to be from the heart of God. A burden not only heard, but piercingly felt. He wanted Isaiah to speak with authority and purpose so that 1) the people would know they were hearing from God, and 2) they would have no excuse when judgment was executed.

Isaian 58:2-5

The Lord then proceeded in verses 2-5 to tell Isaiah the problem. The problem was that the people sought him as a nation that knew him, when in reality they did not know him. They were idolatrous and blinded by their own self-righteousness and pride. They approached His throne haughtily instead of humbly. They acted as if they were perfect, sinless, and upright before God, but they could not fool the all-knowing God of heaven and earth. He knew they were committing sins and transgressions that openly disgraced His Name in the sight of other nations. When they fasted, they afflicted their flesh, but their hearts were not changed. They wanted to be seen and heard, but they did not want to hear—from God. They fasted to bring to pass their desires and purpose. This caused strife and debate among them, and a house divided against it’s self cannot stand. What God was communicating to the people was you look and act the part, but your heart is not toward me or with me… you’re stuck on yourself, and you have become blind to your own sins and transgressions.

We find Jesus speaking similar words to the Laodicean church in Revelation 3:17, “Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.” Here again, God let’s see the situation through his eyes. What men thought was religious and pleasing to God, Jesus said was wretched. Repeatedly, the Lord teaches us that he is not impressed with our materialism and riches in this world. What moves God is a heart that desires to know him and understand his ways. Jeremiah 9:23-24 reads, “Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches; but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.” Also read Micah 6:8, Isaiah 43:10 and John 17:3.

Proverbs 21:2 says, Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.”:

What’s your motive for fasting? To check your motive, begin your fast with a time of repentance. Pray Psalm 51 and ask God to cleanse you of any secret faults and wrong motives. Ask the Lord to establish a pure motive in your heart. Then entreat the Lord for His grace to fast and for a humble heart to hear His voice.

Isaiah 58:6-14

The Lord then went on to tell Isaiah the solution. Hearken Israel! You’re not going to fast the way you used to. You’re going to fast the way that I tell you. I’m going to choose the fast, and the fast that I choose is going to set you free from your sins and transgressions; not only you, but whosoever you desire to set free. It will not be a self-centered fast, but it will be a God-centered fast. It will not be a fast in which you make your voice heard on high. It will be a fast that causes my voice to be heard in your heart.

The fast that I have chosen is a fast that enables you to be transparent with your family. You no longer will have to hide your iniquities or true character behind a mask or facade. You will be delivered. It is a fast that will cause you to reach out to others. It is a fast that will bring restoration between us. It will cause my glory to rest upon you and my righteousness to guide you. It will cause you to be a repairer of breaches and a restorer of paths to dwell in. Above all, it will produce the thing I desire most, a people whose delight is in the Lord. A people who are the head and not the tail. A people who usher in my glory for all nations to behold!

God’s Chosen Fast is a Sin Buster

“Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.” I Peter 4:1-2

There are many forms of suffering that the Lord can allow in our lives to conform us to his will. Suffering is a part of our Christian walk.
It aids in the development of humility, obedience, and righteousness in our lives. Fasting is a type of suffering that will humble our soul before God. King David said, “I humbled my soul through fasting” Psalms 35:13. God will not overlook a contrite spirit and a humble heart. He will hear and answer the prayers of such a person. It is through the humbling of our soul and the entreating of God'’ delivering power that we are set free from soulish patterns that cause us to sin. It is His anointing that breaks every yoke! When we humble ourselves, the Lord lifts us up!

BREAKING THE BIG YOKE…FOOD

God saved Israel for His name’s sake that He might make His mighty power to be known. He showed them great and majestic signs and wonders. He delivered them from slavery and all of their enemies; however, Psalms 106:13 says, “they soon forgot his works; they waited not for his counsel.” Why? Verse 14 says, “because they lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.” All they could think about was the flesh pots (stew), leeks and onions back in Egypt. Verse 15 further says, “and He gave them their request: but sent leanness into their soul.”

Almost every complaint Israel made to Moses had to do with food. They were always complaining, we’re thirsty, we’re hungry, and we want meat—now! We want to go back to Egypt so we can eat and drink from the pots of bondage instead of the promised wells of living water.

Jesus said it this way, “Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what ye sahll eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat and the body more than raiment? For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these ghings. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:31-33

IMAGINE LIVING IN AMERICA AND NOT THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO EAT!

Even during the days of Jesus, food was a major concern for His disciples. In the gospel of John we read about Jesus witnessing to the woman of Samaria. Here Jesus is right in the middle of a great revival in Samaria and His disciples say, “Master, eat.” Jesus turns to His disciples and says, “I have meat to eat that you know not of.” Shocked and a little taken back, they say one to another, “Hath any man brought him something to eat?” Jesus couldn’t help but overhear and says, “My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Say not ye, there are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold I say unto you, lift up your eyes (get your eyes off the food) and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.” John 4:34-35

HERE THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS WERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HARVEST TIME, AND ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS EAT.

“For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking…” Matthew 24:38.
“For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enbemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.” Philippians 3:18-19.

Although we rarely consider our belly as a god, it is quite evident that it has the potential to be one. In America, as well as many other countries, people are enslaved to food. Our preoccupation with food can almost be pictured as an offering or sacrifice brought to appease a strange god. How often do we respond to food advertisements by ‘grabbing a quick bite’ to eat? Have you ever stopped a strong desire to pray by eating?

The Cross crucifies the lusts and affections of our flesh and opens the veil to the spirit world. When Jesus was on the cross, the world tempted him to come down. The world is still tempting those that are crucified with Christ to come off the cross. The words of the Apostle John still echo from afar, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” I John 2:16.

When does eating cross the line between being acceptable in the eyes of God to being sin in the eyes of God? The answer lies in what is discussed above. Eating, in and of itself, is not sin, but the preoccupation with food and eating to excess is sin. Remember, our bodies are holy temples that house the Spirit of God. Eating has its place, which is secondary place to the King’s business. It is not always easy to put the Lord first when food is involved because we are so conditioned to eating. We are trained to eat three meals-a-day from the time we are weaned, even when we are not hungry. What did Jesus say? “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” (Luke 4:4). Fasting helps us to break our lifelong patterns of eating. We are also taught that eating is the source of our strength. But as Christians, the opposite is true. The Lord is our strength and shield! It is amazing how little food the body needs to maintain physical strength.

Fasting delivers us from the bondage of food. It causes us to “lift up our eyes” and re-focus the priorities of this life—from the natural to the spiritual. We not only need to fast from food, but we also need to fast from things that stimulate our appetite such as advertisements, fast food restaurants, deserts, food magazines, etc. It is time to help one another “lift up our eyes unto the harvest, for the fields are ripe!” John 4:35.Dr.Diana Brevan.

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora