Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil 2019: Kids #8 7/9/19

Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7/9/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
.Kids #8
Day 8-Mercy “May my children always be merciful, just as their Father is merciful” (Luke 6:36).

Dealing with an Abusive Family Situation

When we turn to the Scriptures, we find that God is much more merciful than we human beings. Jesus is our Example, and in one incident He turned around and walked away from the crowd who would have thrown Him off a cliff (Luke 4:28-30). There are times to take action; change brings change. Often we want God to do something when all the time He is waiting for us to do something: “Trust God from thebottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track” (Prov. 3:5,6 MESSAGE).

Now Let us Prayer:Father, Your Word says that You loved me and my family so much that You sent Your very own Son, Jesus, to die for our sin so we could live with You forever. You said that You would give us a new life that is wonderful and rich. I pray that I may become like You, for I am Your child and You love me.

By Your grace, Father, I will live my life in love. Your love in me is not a feeling, but a decision requiring more than mere words. As a Christian I am “light,” and I will live as a child of the Light. The Light produces in me all that is good and right and true.

Lord, lead me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake. I purpose to live with a due sense of responsibility, not as others who do not know the meaning of life, but as one who does. Direct me by Your Holy Spirit that I may make the best use of my time, despite all the evils of these days. Father, there was a time when You looked for an intercessor. I am willing to stand in the gap and make up the hedge so that my family will not suffer judgment. Send Your Holy Spirit to convict, convince, and demonstrate to us about sin, righteousness, and judgment. Give us a heart of flesh and send a laborer of the harvest to share with us the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah).

I thank You, Father, that each family member who is lost receives and confesses that Jesus is his/her Lord, and I ask that Your will be done in his/her life. It is You Who rescues him/her from the dominion of darkness, and You translate him/her into the Kingdom of the Son of Your love. In the name of Jesus, I ask that You help him/her to grow in grace, that he/she may experience Your love and trust You to be his/her Father. Father, Your Word says that we are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. In the name of Jesus, I am committing my life to You — to obey You. Show me the path of life for me and my family. Uncontrollable, irrational anger, rage, and abuse are a curse. Your Son,

Jesus, was made a curse for us; therefore, I put on Your whole armor that I may be able to successfully stand against all the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

In the name of Jesus, I am the redeemed, and I plead the blood of Jesus over my family. I thank You that the evil power of abuse is broken, overthrown, and cast down out of my family. The abuse is exposed and reproved by the light — it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear, there is light.

You sent Jesus to bind up our heartaches and to heal our pain. The Bible says that You have sent Your Word to heal us and to deliver us from our own destructions. Give us the grace and faith to receive healing and to forgive those who have abused us; thank You for the courage to make amends to those whom we have harmed. Teach us how to guard our hearts with all diligence. I declare and decree that we are growing in grace and the knowledge of You, developing the trust we need to receive Your transforming power to change. I make my petitions known to You with thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen.Scripture References: John 3:16 1 Peter 3:18 John 10:10 Revelation 12:11 Ephesians 5:1 PHILLIPS Psalm 16:11 1 John 3:18 AMP Galatians 3:13 Ephesians 5:8,9 PHILLIPS Ephesians 6:11 AMP Psalm 23:3 Ephesians 5:13 AMP Ephesians 5:15,16 PHILLIPS Luke 4:18 Ezekiel 22:30 Psalm 107:20 John 16:8 AMP Matthew 5:44 Ezekiel 11:19 Proverbs 4:23 Matthew 9:38 Romans 12:2 Matthew 6:10 Philippians 4:6 NIV Colossians 1:13

To Bring Honor to God as a Parent

Father, I come before You today bringing an offering of praise and thanksgiving so that I may honor and glorify You. Thank You for my children who are a heritage from You—they are my reward. I pray that I will order my way of life aright with my children [speaking truly, dealing truly, and living truly] for Your glory and honor.

Oh, Father, I called on You in the day of trouble, and You delivered me. I will honor and glorify You, relying on the Holy Spirit to help me teach and train my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

In our home I purpose to do everything in the name of Jesus and in [dependence] upon His Person. I will work at fulfilling my responsibility to You and my children as [something done] for You and not for men. To You, Father, be all glory and honor and praise.

You are my Lord, and I desire to be a parent who honors You so that my children may see my good works and glorify You. On the authority of Your Word I affirm that I am Your purchased possession, a special person, that I should show forth Your praises. You have called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light, for which I am eternally grateful.

Grant me the wisdom that I may walk in truth, love, patience, holiness, goodness, joy, peace, and faith before my children. Your divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him Who has called me to glory and virtue.

In the name of Jesus, I submit to You because You are effectually at work in me [energizing and creating in me the power and desire] both to will and work for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight in our home.

Lord, You are my God, and I purpose to progressively walk in Your ways, and to keep Your statues, commandments, and judgments. I hearken to Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. You will make me high—in name and in honor.

Father, I will honor You by keeping Your word concerning my children. I will teach and train them in the way they are to go. In the name of Jesus, I will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. I purpose to follow after righteousness and mercy as I rear my children tenderly in the Lord. Then I will find life, righteousness, and honor.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:

Psalm 50:23 amp 2 Peter 1:3

Psalm 127:3 Philippians 2:13 amp

Would you like to sign up for a certain time of day of prayer for our Prayer Vigil come on and send in your time frame and Dr. Diana Brevan will add it to your Prayer journal pages, send it to our PO Box as well as our Email Accounts, as well Pray for This Seasons Prayer Vigil for ________________,

Dr. Diana Brevan has been in communion and in fasting for Each and everyone’s household here and all of your loved ones and family, And everyone within each and every Fellowship surrounding and about around the globe. I look forward in hearing from you So You are welcome in joining us in the Prayer Vigil and adding in prayer for Needs.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora