Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil 2019: Kids #12 7/16/19

Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7/16/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Day #12
Day 12-Courage “May my children always be strong and courageous in their character and in their actions” (Duet. 31:6).

For Good Communication With Your Children

Father, I recognize that good communication with my children begins with me. Give me wisdom to help them process their anger and guilt and to speak words that will bring healing.

In the name of Jesus, I have resolved that my mouth will not sin. Father, I realize that above all else, I must guard my heart, for it affects everything I do. I pray that the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart may be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding when I converse with mychildren.Father, You are my Help, and I pray that You will set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. I will be wise and listen when my children speak, and add to their learning, and I purpose to walk in discernment and receive guidance.

Give my children a listening heart that they may receive instruction and not forsake their father’s/mother’s teaching. As we talk, we will listen to each other so that we may live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

In the name of Jesus, I bind my mind to the mind of Christ, and my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit. I loose wrong attitudes, and negative, ungodly thought patterns from our minds. Give us listening hearts and ears to hear the voice of our God and each other. May I teach my children by precept and practice to guard their mouths and their tongues to keep them from calamity. I will teach them that there is a time to be silent and a time to speak.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in You for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of You, Lord, bringing every thought into captivity to theobedience of Christ. We will think on good things and store up good things in our hearts, for out of the overflow of our hearts our mouths speak.

Therefore grant us grace that we may put off falsehood and speak truthfully to each other, for we are all members of one body. In our anger we will not sin; we take a stand that we will not let the sun go down while we are still angry. We refuse to give the devil a foothold, in the name of Jesus. We rid ourselves of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. With the help of the Holy Spirit my children and I will be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ You forgave us.

Thank You, Father, for loving us. Amen.

Scripture References: Psalm 17:3 niv Proverbs 21:23 niv Proverbs 4:23 nlt Ecclesiastes 3:7 niv Psalm 19:14 niv Luke 6:43-45 Psalm 49:3 niv 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 nkjv Psalm 141:3 nkjv Philippians 4:8 Proverbs 1:5 niv Matthew 12:34 niv Proverbs 1:8 niv Ephesians 4:25-27 niv Proverbs 1:33 niv Ephesians 4:31,32 niv

To Bring Honor to God as a Parent

Father, I come before You today bringing an offering of praise and thanksgiving so that I may honor and glorify You. Thank You for my children who are a heritage from You—they are my reward. I pray that I will order my way of life aright with my children [speaking truly, dealing truly, and living truly] for Your glory and honor.

Oh, Father, I called on You in the day of trouble, and You delivered me. I will honor and glorify You, relying on the Holy Spirit to help me teach and train my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

In our home I purpose to do everything in the name of Jesus and in [dependence] upon His Person. I will work at fulfilling my responsibility to You and my children as [something done] for You and not for men. To You, Father, be all glory and honor and praise.

You are my Lord, and I desire to be a parent who honors You so that my children may see my good works and glorify You. On the authority of Your Word I affirm that I am Your purchased possession, a special person, that I should show forth Your praises. You have called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light, for which I am eternally grateful.

Grant me the wisdom that I may walk in truth, love, patience, holiness, goodness, joy, peace, and faith before my children. Your divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him Who has called me to glory and virtue.

In the name of Jesus, I submit to You because You are effectually at work in me [energizing and creating in me the power and desire] both to will and work for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight in our home.

Lord, You are my God, and I purpose to progressively walk in Your ways, and to keep Your statues, commandments, and judgments. I hearken to Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. You will make me high—in name and in honor.

Father, I will honor You by keeping Your word concerning my children. I will teach and train them in the way they are to go. In the name of Jesus, I will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. I purpose to follow after righteousness and mercy as I rear my children tenderly in the Lord. Then I will find life, righteousness, and honor.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:

Psalm 50:23 amp 2 Peter 1:3

Psalm 127:3 Philippians 2:13 amp

Would you like to sign up for a certain time of day of prayer for our Prayer Vigil come on and send in your time frame and Dr. Diana Brevan will add it to your Prayer journal pages, send it to our PO Box as well as our Email Accounts, as well Pray for This Seasons Prayer Vigil for ________________,

Dr. Diana Brevan has been in communion and in fasting for Each and everyone’s household here and all of your loved ones and family, And everyone within each and every Fellowship surrounding and about around the globe. I look forward in hearing from you So You are welcome in joining us in the Prayer Vigil and adding in prayer for Needs.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora