Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8/19/19

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8/19/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Good Morning!
The longer we stay in sin, the less we will hear His voice.
Jeremiah 8:4-6

4 “Jeremiah, say to the people, ‘This is what the Lord says: When people fall down, don’t they get up again? When they start down the wrong road and discover their mistake, don’t they turn back? 5 Then why do these people keep going along their self-destructive path, refusing to turn back, even though I have warned them? 6 I listen to their conversations, and what do I hear? Is anyone sorry for sin? Does anyone say, ‘What a terrible thing I have done’? No! All are running down the path of sin as swiftly as a horse rushing into battle!”
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Jeremiah prophesied for about 21 years before the Babylonians came to destroy Jerusalem and took the Jewish people into captivity. God had given them plenty of time to change their ways. God had repeatedly told them, “Obey Me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Only do as I say, and all will be well.” But even though they still followed the rituals of worshiping Jehovah, they also had many other gods and also worshiped them. At this time in history it is known that the Jews also worshiped a god that required them to sacrifice their own children and they did. All the while they were still thinking they were safe from harm, because they keep up the appearance of worshiping the God of Jacob. Most people who fall down realize that they are headed in the wrong direction. It only makes sense for them to get up and change directions. But the Jews at this time were living sinful lives by choice and deceiving themselves that there would be no consequences. They had lost perspective concerning God’s will for their lives and had minimized their sin. If we continue too long in sin, the same thing will happen. The longer we stay in sin that we know is sin, the greater the chance we will stay there regardless of what the consequences will be if we continue on. That is why it is so important to stop and move in a different direction the minute the Spirit of God speaks to our heart about sin. And you know what sin He is referring to in your life that you just do not want to give up. God is saying to you today to stop and move back to Him or else you will suffer the consequences of the sin. God has set into motion the consequences of sin and one of them is our ability to hear Him. The longer we stay in sin, the less we will hear His voice. Don’t let this happen, as soon as you know it is sin, stop and move back to the One and the only One who save you. He can have no fellowship with sin and sin will keep you from growing in faith in Him.

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora