Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 9/4/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service- 9/4/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Teach Me Your Way

Teach me Your way
That I may follow
To walk in Your truth
That I may fear You

Today, I will glorify Your name,
With all that I am, proclaim
You are faithful and good

God on high
Be glorified
My life is yours
My heart adores

O Lord, hear me
For I am needy
You are my God
Have mercy on me

Today, I will glorify Your name,
With all that I am, proclaim

God on high
Be glorified
My life is yours
My heart adores

Open Up My Heart

Every time we think of You and we realize
That You're always there for us
All we have to do is open up our hearts to You
Help me open up my heart

The love You gave us is like a beacon of light in the sky
Never ending on my part
But with love that light is guiding me in my darkest night
If I open up my heart

Let me open up my heart
Let me thank You for the wonders of Your love
For the cross the pain and everything
You went through for me
Lord I opened up my heart

When we stand here hand in hand (side by side)
Your mercy's flowing without an end (forever more)
We sing for You O Lord our God (to honor and worship)
'Cause You've opened up my heart

I have opened up my heart
I will thank You for the wonders of Your love
For the cross the pain and everything
You went through for me
Lord I've opened up my heart

Lord I've opened up
Lord I've opened up

Lord I've opened up
Lord I've opened up

(Prayer)
Lord, when we stand here
Hand in hand, side by side
Your mercy flowing without an end
Forever more
We sing for You our Lord, our God
To honor and worship
Cause You, You've opened up our hearts Lord
You gave us something to believe in
Someone to believe in
Jesus Christ, Your only son
The Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and friend
The one who's lived for us, and died for us
For us all, none excluded
And for that we thank you
We thank you, the Lord of all
Who was, and is, and is to come
Hallelujah
Amen

Announcements: We will start Revelation Chapter 19 on 9/9/19 and John Chapter 8 on 9/11/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Six Seasons of Prayer-Part 2
A. In Seasons of Great Darkness

• The First Season of Prayer is when you are in a season of great personal difficulty.
• The Second Season of Prayer is when you are in great darkness.

-We all have had to endure times when we were in the dark. No light could be found anywhere.

-The key to understanding what to do is to take an example from the godliness of Daniel.

Daniel 9:3 KJV And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

-Daniel was in the dark. He could not understand the very mysteries of God but that all changed when he begin his appeal with prayer and fasting.

-Notice the vehicle that the answer came through:

Daniel 10:12-13 KJV Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. [13] But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

-And there are some who are still hesitant to believe that you are in a spiritual battle. . . I am encouraging you now more than ever before to keep the faith when you are in the dark and cannot see your way. Keep on praying and keep on fasting. . . God has a way with working it out!
-I encourage in going back and picking up that little prayer book that we all used prior to our missions trip to Romania. It is loaded with praying in such a way that empowers God to work in your life with the blessing and work of angels. We don’t pray to or worship angels but there are numerous events that took place in the Bible and in the Book of Acts that God used them to accomplish His will in the Kingdom. I also encourage you to understand that everything that has to do with angels and prayer has to be clearly backed up by Scripture or it is nothing more than pure fancy.

-But in that prayer guide, Brother and Sister Doughty used Scripture to identify seven divisions of angels that can help every apostolic, Spirit-filled church in our nation and world to fulfill the will of God.

• Mighty Angels—Exodus 33:2; Revelation 10:1
• Guardian Angels—Luke 22:43; Psalm 34:7
• Ministering Angels—Hebrews 1:14
• Elect Angels—Acts 12:11
• Archangels—Zechariah 1:13
• Cherubim—Genesis 3:24
• Seraphim—Revelation 22:16
B. In Seasons of Affliction

• The First Season of Prayer is when you are in a season of great personal difficulty.
• The Third Season of Prayer is during times of affliction either in body or spirit.

James 5:13 KJV Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Psalms 18:6 KJV In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Psalms 116:3-6 KJV The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

[2Ch_33:12-13; Job_33:26; Psa_18:6, Psa_50:15, Psa_91:15, Psa_116:3-5, Psa_118:5; Psa_142:1-3; Lam_3:55-56; Hos_6:1; Jon_2:2, Jon_2:7; Luk_22:44, Luk_23:42; Act_16:24-25; 2Co_12:7-10; Heb_5:7]

-When affliction and pain settles in on our lives there is a passion that pours out of our prayers! If there is no passion and feeling in our prayers, little is accomplished.

William Gurnall—Cold prayers ever find cold welcome. . . God expects, and it hath always been the care of, holy men in their extraordinary applications to this duty of prayer, to wind up their affections to a pitch higher than ordinary, having the advantage of some special occasion to help.

-Look to the midnight and you find Jacob wrestling with God at Jabbok (Genesis 32:2 . He was literally fighting for his life. He strained, he sweated, he twisted, he turned, and he fought in his place of prayer.

• Rachel wrestled (Gen. 30: .
• Moses wrestled for the glory of God (Ex. 33:1 .
• Hannah wrestled in prayer (1 Sam. 1:10-17).
• Jesus wrestled in prayer (Luke 22:44).
• The early Church wrestled in prayer (Acts 12:5).
• Paul wrestled in ministry (Col. 2:1).
• Epaphras wrestled in prayer (Col. 4:12).
• We wrestle (Eph. 6:10).

-But the greatest praying done in the place of affliction was that experienced by the Lord. His agony was over the top, His affliction had a cold hard grip on Him, His praying was marked by sighing and crying.

-That is what we have to do when our world is literally heaving and falling to the ground, we have let our afflictions move us into a place of incredible strengthening prayer.

When Brother Drost was in Pembroke for military training, he would go on Saturday afternoons to the shooting range because no one was there. During those days all the other military boys would go into town and party, carouse and just do what sinners do. But Brother Drost would go out and pray and get direction from God. One afternoon he was praying and the Lord told him to go to the hospital in Pembroke. He did not even know where the hospital was in Pembroke since it was a large city.

He went back to the barracks and put on his dress uniform and managed to get a ride into town. When he got to the hospital, the nurses let him go to the ward where all of boys were but not really knowing what to do or say, he spent just a small amount of time before going down the hall. He did not go far until he saw a sign that said, “No Visitors Allowed” so he figured this might be where he needed to go. As he walked down this hall he passed a door that was slightly open and heard a woman sobbing. She was at the bedside of a boy who was literally wrapped from head to toe in bandages. She was kneeling and praying desperately for this boy who appeared to be about 14 or so. Brother Drost felt a lot of compassion for this woman and quietly walked over and asked if he could help.

The lady asked him if he was Pentecostal and he told her that he was to which she begin to cry even more telling him that she had been praying for the Lord to send someone to pray for her son. Brother Drost walked over to the bedside and laid his hands on the boy and prayed for him and immediately the boy opened his eyes and asked, “Mom, why are you crying? Jesus has put His hands on my head and I know I am going to be alright!” Brother Drost was amazed at the swiftness with which the healing had taken place and quietly slipped out of the room.

Three days later he returned to the hospital to check on the boy. When he inquired, one of the nurses asked if he was the soldier who had come and prayed for the boy and he told her that he was. She then told him that the boy had been run over by a steam roller but had completely recovered much to the surprise of the physicians.

The physicians told Brother Drost that practically every bone in the boy’s body had been broken and they had told the family that he would die. But only the Lord could do something to heal him. Brother Drost later met the family who lived in Coburg. He would often reflect how the Lord spoke to him on that day on the rifle range.

-It was a praying mother during a time of affliction that brought the Lord’s healing. You never know what levers you are pulling that will move mountains when you pray during your pain!

D. In Seasons of Buffeting Temptation

• The Third Season of Prayer is during times of affliction either in body or spirit.
• The Fourth Season of Prayer is when we are enduring the great buffetings of wicked temptations.

-We have to battle in prayer to overcome the weaknesses of our own flesh. Words like mortify, kill, and destroy leap to the mind in the consideration of fighting temptations of the world.

Romans 6:13 KJV Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Romans 8:13 KJV For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Colossians 3:5-6 KJV Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

John Piper—Do you want to enter into life? Do you want to live? Get violent. Get a wartime mindset. Stop making peace with ears and eyes and tongues and hands and feet that betray you like Judas, and go over to the side of the enemy and become instruments of sin and make war on your soul. Put to death the deeds of your body.

-If you remember from Matthew 17:21 the Lord said that there are certain things and spirits that can only be cast out through the work of prayer and fasting. This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. . .

-This kind of praying will bring the power of God as it did to Samson so that you may pull down the devil’s temple on his head.

E. In Seasons of Slippery Paths

• The Fourth Season of Prayer is when we are enduring the great buffetings of wicked temptations.
• The Fifth Season of Prayer is when you are on a slippery path.

Jude 24 KJV Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

-Never before has our society been in a time that we experienced such a state of sinful living both in and outside of the church. The pressure is on every one of us to quit and give in to what the devil longs to do in every one of our lives.

-But sinning times are a saint’s praying times.

• Ezra with a heavy heart confessed the sin of his people (Ezra 9).
• Jeremiah wept in his soul for the pride of the nation (Jeremiah 13:17).
-There is great power that comes to us in our prayers that are marked by deep intercessory praying with tears. Tears have a way of prevailing through the coarseness of our heart and ushering repentance into our heart.
F. In Seasons of Great Faith

• The Fifth Season of Prayer is when you are on a slippery path.
• The Sixth Season of Prayer is at the moment of great faith and spiritual accomplishment.
-This might be perhaps the most difficult time to pray—when you are high with faith and at the brink of seeing God do something mighty. How easy it is to forget God during those times that we are ecstatic with what is taking place in our personal lives or we are seeing some great revival about to take place.

• It was as the walls were just about to fall in Jericho that the Lord told them to shout.
• It was just about the time that Israel was to experience victory that Jehoshaphat’s choir broke out.
• It was just about the time that David was about to take Goliath down that he shouted.
-Moments of victory require times of prayer and worship. When our faith is at its highest pitch there out to be prayer of exultation pouring out of our hearts!

I. CONCLUSION—HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO?

The great question in our walk with God—how far are we willing to go? At end of the World War II, Brother Drost was still in England when he determined to go and see the famous Smiths Wigglesworth, a plumber that God had greatly used in the area of healing. Brother Drost got a three day leave and went to Bradford to visit the town of Yorkshire.

After a bit, Wigglesworth’s wife let him in. When Brother Drost reached out to shake Wigglesworth hand, he was immediately stopped by him and he was told to sit down and be at ease. The first question Wigglesworth confronted him with was who had sent him and then what are you going to do with your life? Brother Drost told him that he knew God had called him for a work in the ministry. Wigglesworth then with piercing eyes demanded to know, “Do you think God will call a man who has pride in his heart?”

Brother Drost replied that if he had pride in his heart he did not know it. That is the devil’s job, to hide our pride Wigglesworth said. But I see pride in you because you are wearing a ring, “Pull it off now!” In Brother Drost’s mind revelation exploded. The beautiful ring had been given to him in Holland and he had often thought how snappy and cool he looked with it on. He had been proud watching the light glint off of it. Brother Drost was amazed and had no argument with Wigglesworth and flung it down before the man.

Immediately Wigglesworth began to speak in tongues, evenly and slowly the tongues came. Then the interpretation came:

God has spoken to you through a flaming vision. You will go to Columbia; you will witness for Jesus Christ—but remember: there are devils on the street; there are devils in the air; there are devils everywhere. Prepare to fight the devil himself—to fight against the powers of the devil, because not only will you find them out on the streets but you will find them among people you associate with as much, undoubtedly. You will find you have been with some people who you think are your friends but who are not your friends.

Then Wigglesworth looked at him with great compassion and began to pray for him. Brother Drost was unable to contain himself and sat back down in his seat for fear of falling down. Never before had he been so overpowered with the Spirit of prophecy. Wigglesworth sat down beside him and began to give him admonition and advice telling him that God had a wife for him and that they would spread the Gospel to Columbia and beyond. But he strongly encouraged him to give himself to prayer.

-My take on this is that most of us would have been so offended by Wigglesworth that we probably would have gotten up and stomped out of the place.

-The American church in her fat sassy ways has gotten so worldly and filled with pride that we often cannot even recognize the voice of God. . .

• But if we ever get past our pride. . .
• If we ever get past our worldliness. . .
• If we ever get past our spiritual lethargy. . .
• If we ever get past our feeling for our rights. . .
• If we ever get past our lack of commitment. . .
-And just start praying. . . There is no telling what God would do with us. . . How far are you willing to go? Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

Re: Midweek Service 9/4/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora