Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9/8//19

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9/8/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.
Trusting God Completely

Yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giv-ing glory to God, and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to per-form. (Romans 4:20-21)

Have you ever noticed the depth of a little child's trust? Maybe you've seen it with your own child, or observed another child trust his parents without thought or doubt. For instance, when a child, who doesn't know how to swim, stands at the edge of a pool; and his dad, in the water with hands lifted, says to the child, "Jump, I'll catch you." The child jumps without a thought, worry, or care. His actions say to his father, "I trust you." But if in the same scenario the child appears to be wor-ried and refuses to jump into his father's arms, he is struggling with fear and doubt. It is safe to say that this father may have proven himself to be untrustworthy.

But God is not a man that He should lie, or deceive, or change his mind. He does not have limita-tions or possess human failings. God never fails. He is completely trustworthy. Unlike an earthly father, your Heavenly Father never makes mistakes. No matter how grim or intimidating your situa-tion may seem, He is in control and you can trust that He will guide you safely through it.

Referring to His sheep, Jesus says, "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one" (John 10:29-30). Is Jesus your Shepherd? Then you are safe in God's hands. Be as a little child—without fear or doubt—and trust. (3)

Taking back your life …

1. Proverbs 3:5-6 says "Trust the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understand-ing. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." In what areas do you need to stop leaning on your own understanding and trust God instead?

2. Once you identify the areas in which you need to trust God more, give those areas to Him in prayer, one by one. A sure way to tell if you have truly given a concern to Him, and are trusting Him to handle it, is if you are no longer burdened with fear, worry, or doubt regarding that concern.

3. Why not add those concerns or issues to your prayer journal? Be sure to write down the date that you entered your concerns, and leave enough empty space so that you can come back to that page and write down the ways in which God helped you to resolve each issue.

Additional Scripture reading:

Psalm 55:22
Psalm 62:8
Isaiah 12:2

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora