Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 9/8/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 9/8/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

Near the Cross

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain
Free to all, a healing stream
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.

Refrain

In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever;
Till my raptured soul shall find
Rest beyond the river.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and morning star
Sheds its beams around me.

Refrain

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadows o’er me.

Refrain

Near the cross I’ll watch and wait
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I reach the golden strand,
Just beyond the river.

Refrain

Announcements: We will do Revelation Chapter 19 Part 1 on 9/9/19 and John Chapter 8 on 9/11/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
Sermons In Stone Part 1
Dr.Diana Brevan

Joshua 4:1-9 KJV And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over Jordan, that the LORD spake unto Joshua, saying, Take you twelve men out of the people, out of every tribe a man, And command ye them, saying, Take you hence out of the midst of Jordan, out of the place where the priests' feet stood firm, twelve stones, and ye shall carry them over with you, and leave them in the lodging place, where ye shall lodge this night. Then Joshua called the twelve men, whom he had prepared of the children of Israel, out of every tribe a man: And Joshua said unto them, Pass over before the ark of the LORD your God into the midst of Jordan, and take ye up every man of you a stone upon his shoulder, according unto the number of the tribes of the children of Israel: That this may be a sign among you, that when your children ask their fathers in time to come, saying, What mean ye by these stones? Then ye shall answer them, That the waters of Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it passed over Jordan, the waters of Jordan were cut off: and these stones shall be for a memorial unto the children of Israel for ever. And the children of Israel did so as Joshua commanded, and took up twelve stones out of the midst of Jordan, as the LORD spake unto Joshua, according to the number of the tribes of the children of Israel, and carried them over with them unto the place where they lodged, and laid them down there. And Joshua set up twelve stones in the midst of Jordan, in the place where the feet of the priests which bare the ark of the covenant stood: and they are there unto this day.

I. INTRODUCTION -- MEMORIALS FROM HISTORY

-President Ronald Reagan gave one of the best ‘Memorial Day’ speeches ever given on the 40th anniversary of the D-Day in 1984. D-Day was the invasion of France that led to the destruction and ultimate surrender of Nazi Germany.

“We stand on a lonely, windswept point on the northern shore of France. The air is soft, but 40 years ago at this moment, the air was dense with smoke and the cries of men, and the air was filled with the crack of rifle fire and the roar of cannon. At dawn, on the morning of the 6th of June, 1944, 225 Rangers jumped off the British landing craft and ran to the bottom of these cliffs.”

“Their mission was one of the most difficult and daring of the invasion: to climb these sheer and desolate cliffs and take out the enemy guns. The Allies had been told that some of the mightiest of these guns were here and they would be trained on the beaches to stop the Allied advance.”

“The Rangers looked up and saw the enemy soldiers [at] the edge of the cliffs shooting down at them with machine guns and throwing grenades. And the American Rangers began to climb. They shot rope ladders over the face of these cliffs and began to pull themselves up. When one Ranger fell, another would take his place. When one rope was cut, a Ranger would grab another and begin his climb again. They climbed, shot back, and held their footing.”

“Soon, one by one, the Rangers pulled themselves over the top, and in seizing the firm land at the top of these cliffs, they began to seize back the continent of Europe. Two hundred and twenty-five came here. After two days of fighting, only 90 could still bear arms.”

“Behind me is a memorial that symbolizes the Ranger daggers that were thrust into the top of these cliffs. And before me are the men who put them there.”
“These are the boys of Pointe du Hoc. These are the men who took the cliffs. These are the champions who helped free a continent. These are the heroes who helped end a war.”

-There are no victories that will ever be won without a fight. When we remember the victories, at that point we remember the heroes.

-So whether it is with a war involving nations or with a spiritual war involved in establishing churches in this world, we can never forget the memorials that have been built.

-Many of the memorials mean that there has been a cost that someone has paid for with sweat, blood, tears, and in some cases life literally has been forsaken to build this apostolic heritage that we enjoy in this generation.

II. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE TEXT

-In Biblical history, this time frame was one of the greatest moments of Israel’s history. After 430 years of slavery, Israel had left Egypt behind in the colossal defeat of the Red Sea. The harsh taskmasters of Egypt had been no match for God. The heavy work loads had not wilted them down it had made them stronger (much can be said about adversity making great men and women). Pharaoh and his armies had been no match for God.

-Amazingly enough, the greatest distracter among the Israelites was the seed of doubt that infected them about the time they started to go into the Promised Land. The minority of ten voices overwhelmed the majority of two voices in the early stages after the Exodus.

-Israel, because of their doubt, had to wander about in the wilderness for 40 years until the doubters met their demise. Now, young, strong hearts embraced the challenges that were to face the chosen of God as they approached Canaan.

-Joshua and the children of Israel now stand at the edge of the Jordan looking into a land that would have already been conquered except that doubt had ruled their fathers.

-The position that Israel now finds itself in is very similar to the one that Moses had faced at the Red Sea. Now Joshua has a group of people who have weathered the desert. It has toughened them. It has brought discipline to their lives. Joshua possessed a powerful instrument that was much more suitable for accomplishing the purposes of God.

• Never despise your deserts of tribulation.
• Never despise your deserts of spiritual dryness.
• Never despise your deserts of small things.
• Never despise your deserts of spiritual barrenness.
• Never despise your deserts of emptiness.
• Never despise your deserts of struggle.
• Never despise your deserts of ineffectiveness.
• Never despise your deserts of isolation.
• Never despise your deserts of temptation.
• Never despise your deserts of defeat.

-Now with the desert behind them, they are now crossing a river that will be the last geographical obstacle between them and their Promised Land. From this point on, their obstacles will be man-made such as walls, enemies, and giants.

III. RIVER CROSSING

-Now the voice of the Lord calls to Joshua and some instructions are given to him before Israel is to progress any further:
• Take some stones from the middle of Jordan.
• The stones have to come from the place where the priests’ feet have stood firm.
• Leave the stones in a lodging place.

-The stones were to be formed into a memorial so that Israel would never forget what they had come through to get to this point in their journey.

Deuteronomy 6:12 KJV [12] Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

-The Lord was impressing on Joshua that these stones were to have a voice. Yet, this sermon of stones were more for the eyes than for the ears. Far too often, we forget what we hear and God chooses to use something for us to see so that we do not forget.

A. The Challenge of the Priests

-We find the priests were faced with a great challenge on that day, one that is elaborated on in the previous chapter:

Joshua 3:15-17 KJV And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,) [16] That the waters which came down from above stood and rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zaretan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho. [17] And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan.
-The priests stood in the Jordan until all the children of Israel passed through the parted river.

• They occupied a place of honor and danger (most see only the honor and never the danger).
• They had to endure the test of courage and of patience.
• They had to overcome their own weariness and discomfort as they held up the Ark. (Few realize the cost that is involved in the anointing that they get to walk by on the way to the Promised Land.)
• The presence of the priests held back the tide of the Jordan which was at a flood stage.
• The presence of the priests blessed others.

-The questions that I am forced to ask now are:

• What if they would have given in to weariness?
• What if one or two or three of the priests would have left their responsibil-ity?
• What if they would have lost their courage when they looked at the walls of water?

-You ought to thank God from the depth of your soul if you have a pastor, or youth pastor, or elder in your life that is unwavering in his commitment to hold the anointing of God!

-The duty of the priests held back the water, kept the ground dry, and provided a safe passage.

-I am encouraging every pastor and minister to never give in to compromise, to weariness, and to laziness. I am encouraging you to be courageous and to patiently endure until the last person in your care has made it across.

• Have you ever wondered why that the shepherd of your soul has spoken sharply about hurrying along in your walk with God?
• Have you ever considered why a pastor urges and tries to provoke good works in your life?
• Have you ever wondered why a pastor is so insistent that you press forward quickly and without delay?
• Has it ever crossed your mind why he wants you to quickly let go of the world?

-It is because he is doing his best to get you out of the riverbed and into the Promised Land! You ought to do everything you can to help the servants of the Lord!

-God not only marks what we do, but He takes not of how we do it:

• 2 Chronicles 35:8 KJV And his princes gave willingly. . .
• Nehemiah 3:5 KJV . . . but their nobles put not their necks to the work of their Lord.
• Nehemiah 3:20 KJV After him Baruch the son of Zabbai earnestly re-paired. . .

-We must give our obedience to God and let Him take care of the outcome.

-I encourage every one who is actively involved in ministry to keep your feet in a firm place, to keep your hand on the handle of the Ark, and keep your head up.

B. The Challenge of the People

-However, just as there was a challenge for the priests there was also a challenge to the people. They were to pick up the stones and bring them out of the riverbed.

-In fact, Joshua chose one man from each of the twelve tribes and told them to hoist the stones up on their shoulders. These were not small stones but large enough to build a memorial.

-Consider with me the size of the memorials that we build in our lives. The size of the memorial will be a direct reflection of how valuable that God is in your life.

• Noah’s Memorial was an Ark.
• Abraham’s Memorials was found in his altars.
• Isaac’s Memorials flowed from his wells.
• Moses’ Memorial was the Law (which included the Tabernacle and it’s fur-nishings).
• Caleb’s Memorial was a mountain discovered in his youth but captured in his old age.
• David’s Memorial was a God-sized heart.
• Nehemiah’s Memorial was a rebuilt wall.
• Zerubabel’s Memorial was a rebuilt Temple.
• Jeremiah’s Memorial was a river of tears that flowed from his head.
• Ezekiel’s Memorial was a huge burning wheel that magnified God.
• Cornelius’ Memorial was alms and prayers.

-But just as there were men who memorials that placed them in immortality, there were others whose memorials hurled them into spiritual oblivion.

• Cain’s Memorial was of the lesser sacrifice of crops from the earth.
• Achan’s Memorial was of perishables in garments and gold.
• Esau’s Memorial was a full stomach and a wasted birthright.
• Solomon's’ Memorial was the wisdom wasted on fools.
• Zedekiah’s Memorial was iron horns in dishonest hands.
• Judas’ Memorial was a bag of money that would buy a few trinkets.
• Herod’s Memorial was a fling with immorality that would rot his guts out.

-All in all, one must understand that we are building memorials with our lives.

-The challenge of the people was to bring the stones from the riverbed and to build the memorial.

To be concluded on 9/11/19

Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. P

Re: Sunday Morning Service 9/8/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora