Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9/25/19

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9/25/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Good Morning!

Mark 14:32-36
32 And they came to an olive grove called Gethsemane, and Jesus said, “Sit here while I go and pray.” 33 He took Peter, James, and John with him, and he began to be filled with horror and deep distress. 34 He told them, “My soul is crushed with grief to the point of death. Stay here and watch with me.” 35 He went on a little farther and fell face down on the ground. He prayed that, if it were possible, the awful hour awaiting him might pass him by. 36 “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will, not mine.”
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Was Jesus trying to get out of his task? Jesus expressed his true feelings, but he did not deny or rebel against God’s will. His prayer expressed the terrible suffering he was about to endure. But this “cup” was not the physical pain he was about to endure, it was the agony of alienation from God. The sinless Son of God took our sin and was separated from God the Father for a short period of time. Sin cannot be in the presence of God and when all the sins of the world, past present and future were put on Christ, he was separated from God the Father. This was the agony that his soul was crushed with grief to the point of death. Jesus was willing to do the will of the Father, no matter what that meant. He understood the suffering he was about to experience. But yet he prayed, “I want your will, not mine.” The sacrifice of Christ at the Cross is not the physical pain he endured, but the pain of being separated from God. Christ did this, so that we would never have to be separated from God. For those who believe him never have to separated from him again. We can all be eternally saved from permanent separation from God because of what Jesus Christ did on the Cross. Thank you Jesus for going, thank you for obeying the Father, thank you for loving us enough to stand in our place for our sin and not yours.

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora