Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 9/29/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service- 9/29/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Lord I Lift Your Name on High

Lord I lift your name on high
Lord I love to sing your praises
I'm so glad you are in my life
I'm so glad you came to save us.
You came from heaven to earth, to show the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift your name on high.
[Chorus]
[Chorus]

Shout to the Lord

My jesus, my savior,
Lord, there is none like you.
All of my days, I want to praise,
The wonders of your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength.
Let every breath, all that I am,
Never cease to worship you.

Chorus:
Shout to the lord, all the earth let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down, and the seas will roar,
At the sound of your name.
I sing for joy at the work of your hands,
Forever I'll love you,
Forever I'll stand.
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In you.

My jesus, my savior.
Lord, there is none like you.
All of my days, I want to praise,
The wonders of your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength.
Let every breath, all that I am,
Never cease to worship you.

Repeat chorus.

Eagle’s Wings
Here I am waiting, abide in me, I pray
Here I am longing for You
Hide me in Your love, bring me to my knees
May I know Jesus more and more

Come live in me all my life, take over
Come breathe in me, I will rise on eagle's wings

Here I am waiting, abide in me, I pray
Here I am longing for You
Hide me in Your love, bring me to my knees
May I know Jesus more and more

I will rise on eagle's wings, I will rise on eagle's wings

On eagle's wings

Announcements: Will study Revelation 20 Part 2 on 9/30/19 and John Chapter 11 on 10/2/19 and Bible Study Preview for Revelation Chapter 20 on 10/1/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Who Is Worthy To Worship?
Dr.Diana Brevan

Revelation 5:7-14 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. (8) And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. (9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (10) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; (12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. (13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Who are the 24 elders? They said they have been redeemed out of every kindred, tongue, people and nation by the blood of Lamb. That tells me they are saints of God – us. Perhaps the number 24 represents the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 disciple of Jesus – but we do know they have been redeemed by Jesus, and here they are in heaven worshipping God.

I wonder, what was it that made them worthy to be the ones to worship Him in heaven?

I have heard people say, when something bad has happened to them, “I don’t know what I did to deserve this”. We also think the opposite when someone is especially blessed: “What did they do to deserve that?” It’s in the song “Butterfly Kisses” – “after all that I’ve done wrong, I must have done something right, to deserve a hug every morning, and butterfly kisses at night.”

Is that really how it is? Do bad things really only happen to bad people? Do good things really only happen to good people? We know that it isn’t true. All the time we see wonderful people have terrible things happen to them. We also see people that we would consider not very nice at all seem to have it so easy. It just doesn’t seem fair!

Maybe it is our innate sense that the wicked will be punished that makes us think this way. When there is a terrible natural disaster, like a tsunami or devastating earthquake, we like to think it was because the people affected were ungodly or wicked or worshipping false gods, and we look for and cling to stories where the righteous were miraculously saved.

This is what Jesus said about people who were killed, either by murder or by natural disaster:
Luke 13:1-5 There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. (2) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? (3) I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. (4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? (5) I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."

He said it was NOT because they were wicked or had done something wrong. He then went on to tell a parable in answer to why these things had happened:
Luke 13:6-9 He also spoke this parable: "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. (7) Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?' (8) But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. (9) And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.' "

To bring fruit from us, Jesus has to dig about us, or make us unsettled, breaking up the ground where we are, but He also has to dung us – we get manure thrown on us, if you like, because that is what brings growth and fruit. Not too much, as too much fertilizer will kill a plant, but just the right amount that we need.

It doesn’t take too much reading in the Bible to find people who had things happen to them they didn’t deserve. Look at the Apostle Paul. Not only did he have a “thorn in the flesh, a messenger of satan, to buffet him”, he had all sorts of bad things happen to him, and yet he was a great man of God.

He didn’t just walk about from place to place healing people, evangelizing them, and starting churches. Opposition didn’t just disappear as he turned up. Life was only a rose garden for Paul because it was full of thorns.
Look at one incident:
Acts 28:1-3 Now when they had escaped, they then found out that the island was called Malta. (2) And the natives showed us unusual kindness; for they kindled a fire and made us all welcome, because of the rain that was falling and because of the cold. (3) But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

First of all, they were shipwrecked. They had to endure 14 solid days of a wild storm, then the ship sank in the midst of this storm. They finally were safe on land and a snake bit him. You are thinking, “but he survived all that”. Yes, he did survive, but he still had to go through it all. He wasn’t exempt from the storm, the shipwreck, the rain and the cold. You would have thought that God would have found a less painful way for Paul to travel. See what the people thought:
Acts 28:4 So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, "No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live."
They were the same as us. Bad things happened to him, so he must be bad.
The snake bite didn’t kill him, but it must have hurt, yet we see it was part of God’s plan.

There are lots of other examples I could give you, but we can’t discuss the topic of undeserved suffering without at least mentioning Job. Job was described BY GOD as a blameless and upright man:
Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"
Yet in one day Job lost his five hundred yoke of oxen, five hundred she asses, seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, a very great number of servants, seven sons and three daughters. Then his wife turned on him, and his so-called friends added to his woes.

Think about it. Job lost:
1. his livelihood
2. all his assets and finances
3. his children
4. his health
5. the support of his wife
6. the support of his friends.

Did Job deserve this? No! He was a blameless and upright man.

Look at what his friends said:
a. Eliphaz – blamer. Only the wicked suffer, so it must be all your own fault.
b. Bildad – the answer man. If only you had done the right thing, respond-ed the right way or used the right formula, you would have been alright.
c. Zohar – the bully. You are obviously self-righteous, so you need to re-pent, as you are obviously inferior and have been rejected by God.

There is great focus in the world today on knowledge. We are so intoxicated with how clever we are. KNOWLEDGE IS KING, WISDOM IS A PAUPER. This can also affect churches, and they start to rely on systems and programs, instead of the power of God.

From Chapter 32 to Chapter 37 we learn something that Job nor his comforters knew:
i. that the suffering of the righteous is not a token of God’s wrath but instead a token of His love,
ii. it is not a punishment of their sins but a refinement of their right-eousness. His three friends had been wrong –
iii. suffering is not the proof of wickedness. Job had been wrong –
iv. God doesn’t let people suffer on an arbitrary basis.
v. God had not become his enemy just because bad things had hap-pened to him

Job repents and submits himself to God, and everything is restored to him two fold, after that he prayed for his friends. But what if he hadn’t restored all to Job?

Job suffered greatly. He mourned and grieved and complained. He had a wrong idea of suffering. He was righteous in his own eyes. But in all these things the Bible says he sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

It is obviously not wrong to feel bad when bad things happen to you. It is wrong to curse God for them.

Job was a great overcomer, but was he an overcomer because everything was restored to him? No. The restoration of his riches and even his children were gifts from God.

IN THE SAME WAY THAT HIS SUFFERING WAS NOT A SIGN OF HIS WICKEDNESS, THEN THE BLESSINGS HE HAD WERE NOT A SIGN OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

What does all this have to do with our opening scripture about the 24 elders worshipping God in heaven.

Look at the original accusation the evil made about Job:
Job 1:9-10 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing? (10) Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
Satan said that Job only worshipped God because of the blessings God gave him, so God took those blessings away. Job still worshipped God when everything, absolutely everything, in his life went wrong.

The 24 elders that worship God in heaven. Do you think they worship God because they got everything they wanted? Do you think they worship Him because they never had any sickness that wasn’t healed, they never had pain or discouragement or disappointment, they never were scared, or lonely, or broke. God always told them what He was doing and where they were going, and He told them beforehand every thing they must suffer – or did they, like us, have to go through bad things that we don’t deserve and we don’t know why.

Job suffered things he didn’t deserve, and yet he still worshipped God. Read the book of Job and you would find that God didn’t tell Job the reason for his suffering.

If the only people who worship God are the ones who get everything they want without any suffering, then the devil can raise the same accusation against them that he raised against Job – they only worship for what they get.

BUT the ones who suffer, the ones who go through trials, troubles, persecution, pain, upset, fear AND DON’T KNOW WHY – they are the pones who can stand in heaven and say “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"

He is the only one worthy of worship, the only ones truly worthy of worshipping Him are those who have come out of great tribulation, and yet CHOOSE by FAITH to continue loving and serving Him.

James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, (3) knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. (4) But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

And are able to stand and worship Him, worthy of the honour. Dr.Diana Brevan.

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora