Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 10/5/19

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 10/5/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Prayer To Be Prayed
by the Caregiver
Introduction
Caregivers of ADD/ADHD children often find themselves in situations that far exceed their parenting skills. Much prayer and faith are required to see the ADD/ADHD child as God sees him/her. The emotional turmoil and disruption to the household often become overwhelming, and caregivers sometimes discover that the challenges are greater than themselves.
Responsible adults involved in the life of an ADD/ADHD child need godly wisdom, spiritual discernment, and mental and emotional alertness to overcome weariness, bewilderment, and anxiety. Often, they second-guess themselves, processing confusing emotions and scenes of great conflict. Words spoken to the child and over him/her can comfort, giving him/her hope — or they can reinforce his/her belief that he/she is bad and that something terrible is wrong with him/her. Words can heal or words can wound.
The prayers of the ADD/ADHD child must be reinforced by those who love him/her. Often our image of another individual — even our children — can only be changed as we pray according to God’s will and purpose for him/her. The following personal prayer for the caregiver is a composite of things the Holy Spirit has directed me to pray for my friend and associate and her husband who are raising their ADD/ADHD grandson. I have observed in them the heartache, the delight, the exasperation — the full gamut of emotions involved in this challenging experience. But through it all, God is faithful!
Prayer
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for this very special child. You see my confusion, anxiety, frustration, and bewilderment as I attempt to rear him/her [tenderly] in the training and discipline and the counsel and admonition of the Lord. Forgive me for times when I knowingly or unknowingly irritate and provoke him/her to anger [exasperate him/her to resentment].
You see my intense pain when I observe the rejection this child suffers by adults who speak harsh words against him/her and our family. Children refuse to play with him/her, and it hurts even though I understand. I know that those who have never walked in our shoes cannot fully understand us.
But, Lord, where others are unmerciful and unkind, You are merciful and kind. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, and we shall dwell in Your house forever. Hide us in the secret place of Your presence and keep us secretly in Your pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Lord, perfect the fruit of my lips that I may offer to You effective praise and thanksgiving for this child who is a blessing from You. His/her intellect astounds me, and his/her wit is a delight. I ask You for divine intervention and guidance as I train him/her up in the way that he/she should go. I thank You for the awesomeness of Your handiwork and the techniques that You have given him/her to survive — to overcome emotional turmoil — and the ability to function in this world around us. Truly, this child is fearfully and wonderfully made. I plead the blood of Jesus over him/her to protect him/her in every situation.
You have a divine purpose for this child. You have foreordained steps that he/she is to walk in, works that he/she is to do. Help me to look at his/her strengths and weaknesses realistically, that I may know how to help him/her develop and demonstrate self-control techniques. Forgive me for times when I lose patience and berate him/her for his/her behavior. Sometimes, I lose sight of who he/she really is. Anoint my eyes to see him/her as You see him/her.
Father, help me to speak works of grace; anoint my lips to speak excellent and princely things over him/her, about him/her, and to him/her. May the opening of my lips be for right things. Help me to give him/her healthy doses of unconditional love, administer to him/her appropriate discipline for misbehavior, and reward him/her for his/her good behavior. Anoint my lips with coals of fire from Your altar that I may speak words that comfort, encourage, strengthen, and honor him/her. Keep watch at the door of my lips, and forgive me when my patience has come to an end.
Father, You are my Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. Whatever comes my way, help me to consider it wholly joyful, allowing endurance and steadfastness and patience to have full play and do a thorough work, so that I may be perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing. When I am deficient in wisdom, I will ask of You, and You will give wisdom to me liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or finding fault in me.
I pray that I may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of Your glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy.
Father, You have seen the tears in the night season, and I know that I shall experience the joy that comes in the morning times. You are my Exceeding Joy! You are my Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification, and Redemption. Thank You for being a constant companion.
Lord, I see my child, ________, growing and becoming strong in spirit, increasing in wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature and years and in favor with You and with man.
In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
_______Scripture References______
Ephesians 6:4 AMP Isaiah 6:6,7 Psalm 117:2 Psalm 141:3 AMP Psalm 23:6 John 14:16 AMP Psalm 31:20 AMP James 1:2,4,5 AMP Hebrews 13:15 Colossians 1:11 AMP Psalm 127:3 AMP Psalm 22:2
Proverbs 22:6 Psalm 30:5 Psalm 139:14 Psalm 43:4 Ephesians 2:10 1 Corinthians 1:30 Proverbs 8:6 AMP Luke 1:80; 2:52 AMP

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora