Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Service 12/18/2022 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Service 12/18/2022 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Notice joy is a direct result of our experience and fellowship with Jesus’ life.
Let me ask you a question, “Have you experienced the revealed Jesus? Have you been born again of water and Spirit?”
I am not talking about just believing in Jesus. Believing is necessary and it requires faith, but faith should lead us to action.
Action is asking for repentance of our sins, being baptized in water in the name of Jesus, and seeking and receiving the Holy Spirit. Dr. Diana Brevan

Announcements:
After a long journey of a year with Deacon Matthew unavailable due to Healing from removal of his toe and then surgery on his other foot. The Lord has healed Him Tremendously and He will be returning on the 26 or 27 of December. So While You Can Please Welcome Deacon Matthew back to Ministry.

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for: Love – Life – Light
The Jesus Life – Lesson One
1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
Introduction To 1 John:
Before we jump into the Book of 1 John, I want to lay out a little background about the book so you will understand better whom the Apostle John is writing to and why.
The Apostle John was the disciple whom Jesus loved (see John 21:7). John was the writer of one of the four gospels (John) as well as 1, 2 and 3 John. Obviously, we are looking at the book of 1 John; so let’s ask ourselves a question, “Why was this book written?”
The Apostle John is living in the City of Ephesus and this letter (book) was more than likely written to that church; nevertheless, the letter has great lessons to be learned by every church. John is writing because a problem had arisen in the church, but what was the problem?
Basically a group of people had left the church because they had listened to false teaching and had believed it.
1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
These teachers were doing their best to convince people of a “new and better” doctrine than the one taught by Jesus. Take a look.
1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
‘I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.’
Because these false teachers were causing division in the church, the Apostle John decided to write this letter to the church. This letter is meant to help the church tell the difference between TRUE preachers and FALSE preachers of the gospel. This letter is written to help them to look at not just what the preacher is preaching but to look at how the preacher is living as well. By listening to his preaching and observing his lifestyle the church could discern whether or not he was a true preacher of God.
What were these false preachers preaching?
As we read through the book, we will see how the Apostle writes about certain subjects. By looking at the subjects he is writing about we can figure out what was being taught by the false preachers.
Look at:
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
These texts tell us that the false preachers were telling the church Jesus wasn’t the anointed one, or the Messiah.
1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
This scripture tells us they were teaching that Jesus did not come in flesh.
1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
We can recognize that these false preachers were telling the church they no longer needed Jesus as their only Savior. They were claiming to have special access or knowledge of God.
Most believe this book was written as a sermon and was to be read to the church as such. Unlike other books in the New Testament, there is very little structure in John’s letter. Actually, he sounds very similar to a parent ranting to his or her child. In fact, John used the term “Dear Children” a multitude of times in this short book. Remember that John is a pastor and is writing to the church, or the people, which he loves and cares for like a shepherd.
Let me summarize this whole book in a nutshell. Its essence is that God is light (1:5); God is love (4:16); Jesus is Messiah (2:22), the Son of God (4:15) who has come in the flesh (4:2) to make us his children (3:1). As such, we have eternal life (2:25) and are called not to sin (2:1), but to love one another (3:11; 4:7-12).
There are three reoccurring themes in 1 John: Life, Light and Love.
1 John 4:1-4
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Jesus’s Life Revealed
The Apostle John wrote over fifty chapters of the Bible and virtually all of John’s writings were about the deity of Jesus Christ or how God was manifest in flesh.
1 John is no different and John wasted no time getting to the point; ”That which was from the beginning…”
Three times in the whole Bible we see this idea of beginnings:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
This is where the universe was created.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
If you look at the statement “In the beginning was the Word,” it’s eluding to the idea that God existed before creation.
1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
“That which was from the beginning…” This scripture isn’t just talking about the idea that Jesus (as God) has been here since creation, but also the beginning of the Christian lifestyle.
John goes a little further here than he did in his gospel. He doesn’t just say God was manifest in the flesh, he says, “…we have heard, we have seen, we have looked on, and our hands have touched…” John doesn’t stop at the fact that he has seen Jesus, but he goes on to tell us why Jesus came. Jesus came so that we could have life. How do we have life? Because Jesus is the Word of Life.
This is the message John wanted to proclaim to the church: Jesus was God manifest in the flesh! Real and true flesh!
John 6:67-69
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
Jesus alone is the Word (God manifested) and he has the words that will bring us eternal life. What we think about Jesus and His word is vitally important to our eternal destiny. It is eternally important that we believe Jesus is the revealed Son of God.
Look at what John said in his gospel…
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Belief in Jesus brings us eternal life. I am not talking about believing Jesus was a good man or a good teacher. This belief is more than a mental persuasion.
I am talking about a belief that leads to action. A belief that leads us from just thinking about Jesus to putting our faith in His life, death, burial and resurrection. This faith then leads us to repent of our sins (death), to be baptized (buried), to be resurrected (infilling of the Spirit), and live a life of holiness to glorify God.
God has always desired to reveal himself to every man and woman. Through the ages he has done this through the mouth of prophets, through visions, through our conscience and through creation, but the greatest revelation of God is found in the life of Jesus Christ!
The New Testament is a record of the revealed life of Jesus Christ! Jesus’s life, teachings, miracles, sufferings, death, resurrection, commissioning’s to the church and ascent into Heaven is all recorded to reveal to us the life that Jesus can bring to us.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (Jesus) am come (appeared, manifested, showed himself) that they (us) might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Jesus’s Life Experienced
God manifested himself in flesh so we could have life! We proclaim His life and we testify about His life by the life we live on this planet.
I am not just talking about life in the sense of a biological idea. The word life in John 10:10 means something far more than just living; It means: exceedingly, more abundantly, very highly, beyond measure.
In the average American lifespan, a person will:
1. Spend 3 years in business meetings.
2. Spend 13 years watching TV.
3. Spend $89,281 on food.
4. Consume 109,354 pound of food.
5. Make 1,811 trips to McDonalds.
6. Spend 24 years sleeping.
7. Spend $6881 in vending machines.
8. Catch 304 colds.
This is not the life Jesus has for us; he doesn’t want us to just eat, sleep, and die someday! Jesus revealed Himself to us so we could have life that was free, abundant, powerful, and meaningful. A life that counted for more than paying taxes and having a nice funeral and tombstone!
Some of us think Jesus only came so that we could get to Heaven; you like to sing songs about what happens after this life on earth. Some of us only think Jesus came as a way for us to escape Hell; you like to sing songs about your deliverance and talk about what Jesus brought you out of.
Jesus is not just a ticket to Heaven or an escape route from Hell; Jesus is my life! He is the reason we live and have life!
Jesus’s Life Shared
Not only are we to share with others that Jesus has come to give life and life abundantly, but we are also challenged to fellowship with one another. In other words, we are to live this life Jesus has given us together!
The word fellowship does not mean to just spend time with one another; it means to participate in each other’s lives. In other words, we need to communicate, partner with, and encourage eacother!
Romans 12:15-16
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
We were never meant to walk with Jesus alone!
We were meant to experience two kinds of fellowship while on this earth:
1. Fellowship with each other – to share in one another’s lives, to be in one accord and share the gift of salvation together.
2. Fellowship with God – there is no fellowship with God outside of Jesus Christ! We are sinners who have failed God; we would be far away from God if it weren’t for the reconciliation Jesus brought us through the revealing of himself to us.
Jesus’s Life Joy
One of the major reasons John wrote this letter to the church is found in John 1:4; “…to make your joy complete…”
Think about the ‘Jesus life…’
Jesus’s life was revealed to us to provide the opportunity for our salvation, which allows us to experience the ‘Jesus life.’ This experience gives us fellowship with God and people and because of this fellowship; our joy is made complete!
Notice joy is a direct result of our experience and fellowship with Jesus’ life.
Let me ask you a question, “Have you experienced the revealed Jesus? Have you been born again of water and Spirit?”
I am not talking about just believing in Jesus. Believing is necessary and it requires faith, but faith should lead us to action.
Action is asking for repentance of our sins, being baptized in water in the name of Jesus, and seeking and receiving the Holy Spirit. Dr.Diana Brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time.

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Amber Tyre-Leadership Assistant ambertyre@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

==============================================================

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/ Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Action is asking for repentance of our sins, being baptized in water in the name of Jesus, and seeking and receiving the Holy Spirit. Dr. Diana Brevan

Announcements:
After a long journey of a year with Deacon Matthew unavailable due to Healing from removal of his toe and then surgery on his other foot. The Lord has healed Him Tremendously and He will be returning on the 26 or 27 of December. So While You Can Please Welcome Deacon Matthew back to Ministry.

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for: Love – Life – Light
The Jesus Life – Lesson One
1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
Introduction To 1 John:
Before we jump into the Book of 1 John, I want to lay out a little background about the book so you will understand better whom the Apostle John is writing to and why.
The Apostle John was the disciple whom Jesus loved (see John 21:7). John was the writer of one of the four gospels (John) as well as 1, 2 and 3 John. Obviously, we are looking at the book of 1 John; so let’s ask ourselves a question, “Why was this book written?”
The Apostle John is living in the City of Ephesus and this letter (book) was more than likely written to that church; nevertheless, the letter has great lessons to be learned by every church. John is writing because a problem had arisen in the church, but what was the problem?
Basically a group of people had left the church because they had listened to false teaching and had believed it.
1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt hav