Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Testament Bible Reading 12 29 2022

New Testament Bible Reading 12 29 2022
Revelation 19-20
King James Version
19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great *****, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Apocalipsis 19-20
Reina Valera Actualizada
Himnos de victoria
19 Después de estas cosas, oí como la gran voz de una enorme multitud en el cielo, que decía:

“¡Aleluya!

La salvación y la gloria y el poder pertenecen a nuestro Dios.

2 Porque sus juicios son verdaderos y justos; pues él ha juzgado a la gran ramera que corrompió la tierra con

su inmoralidad,

y ha vengado la sangre de sus siervos

de la mano de ella”.

3 Y por segunda vez dijeron: “¡Aleluya!”. Y el humo de ella subió por los siglos de los siglos.

4 Y se postraron los veinticuatro ancianos y los cuatro seres vivientes y adoraron a Dios que estaba sentado sobre el trono, diciendo: “¡Amén! ¡Aleluya!”.

5 Entonces salió del trono una voz que decía: “¡Loen a nuestro Dios, todos sus siervos y los que le temen, tanto pequeños como grandes!”.

Las bodas del Cordero
6 Oí como la voz de una gran multitud, como el ruido de muchas aguas y como el sonido de fuertes truenos, diciendo:

“¡Aleluya! Porque reina el Señor nuestro Dios Todopoderoso.

7 Gocémonos, alegrémonos

y démosle gloria,

porque han llegado las bodas del Cordero, y su novia se ha preparado.

8 Y a ella se le ha concedido

que se vista de lino fino,

resplandeciente y limpio”.

Porque el lino fino es los actos justos de los santos.

9 El ángel me dijo: “Escribe: Bienaventurados los que han sido llamados a la cena de las bodas del Cordero”. Me dijo además: “Estas son palabras verdaderas de Dios”.

10 Yo me postré ante sus pies para adorarle, pero él me dijo: “¡Mira, no lo hagas! Yo soy consiervo tuyo y de tus hermanos que tienen el testimonio de Jesús. ¡Adora a Dios! Pues el testimonio de Jesús es el espíritu de la profecía”.

Victoria del Fiel y Verdadero
11 Vi el cielo abierto, y he aquí un caballo blanco, y el que lo montaba se llama FIEL Y VERDADERO. Y con justicia él juzga y hace guerra. 12 Sus ojos son como llama de fuego. En su cabeza tiene muchas diademas, y tiene un nombre escrito que nadie conoce sino él mismo. 13 Está vestido de una vestidura teñida en sangre, y su nombre es llamado LA PALABRA DE DIOS. 14 Los ejércitos en el cielo le seguían en caballos blancos, vestidos de lino fino, blanco y limpio. 15 De su boca sale una espada aguda para herir con ella a las naciones, y él las guiará con cetro de hierro. Él pisa el lagar del vino del furor y de la ira del Dios Todopoderoso. 16 En su vestidura y sobre su muslo tiene escrito el nombre: REY DE REYES Y SEÑOR DE SEÑORES.

17 Vi a un ángel que estaba de pie en el sol, y él gritó con gran voz a todas las aves que volaban en medio del cielo, diciendo: “¡Vengan! ¡Congréguense para el gran banquete de Dios! 18 Para que coman la carne de reyes, de comandantes y de los poderosos; y la carne de caballos y de sus jinetes; y la carne de todos, tanto de libres como de esclavos, tanto de pequeños como de grandes”.

19 Y vi a la bestia y a los reyes de la tierra y a sus ejércitos, congregados para hacer la guerra contra el que estaba montado sobre el caballo y contra su ejército. 20 Y la bestia fue tomada prisionera, junto con el falso profeta que había hecho delante de ella las señales con que había engañado a los que recibieron la marca de la bestia y adoraban a su imagen. Ambos fueron lanzados vivos al lago de fuego ardiendo con azufre. 21 Los demás fueron muertos con la espada que salía de la boca del que estaba sentado sobre el caballo, y todas las aves se hartaron de la carne de ellos.

El reino de mil años
20 Vi a un ángel que descendía del cielo y que tenía en su mano la llave del abismo y una gran cadena. 2 Él prendió al dragón, aquella serpiente antigua quien es el diablo y Satanás, y le ató por mil años. 3 Lo arrojó al abismo y lo cerró, y lo selló sobre él para que no engañase más a las naciones, hasta que se cumpliesen los mil años. Después de esto, es necesario que sea desatado por un poco de tiempo.

4 Y vi tronos; y se sentaron sobre ellos, y se les concedió hacer juicio. Y vi las almas de los ****llados por causa del testimonio de Jesús y por la palabra de Dios. Ellos no habían adorado a la bestia ni a su imagen, ni tampoco recibieron su marca en sus frentes ni en sus manos. Ellos volvieron a vivir y reinaron con Cristo por mil años. 5 Pero los demás muertos no volvieron a vivir, sino hasta que se cumplieran los mil años. Esta es la primera resurrección. 6 Bienaventurado y santo el que tiene parte en la primera resurrección. Sobre estos la segunda muerte no tiene ningún poder; sino que serán sacerdotes de Dios y de Cristo, y reinarán con él por los mil años.

Derrota final de Satanás
7 Cuando se cumplan los mil años, Satanás será soltado de su prisión 8 y saldrá para engañar a las naciones que están sobre los cuatro puntos cardinales de la tierra, a Gog y a Magog , a fin de congregarlos para la batalla. El número de ellos es como la arena del mar. 9 Y subieron sobre lo ancho de la tierra y rodearon el campamento de los santos y la ciudad amada, y descendió fuego del cielo y los devoró. 10 Y el diablo que los engañaba fue lanzado al lago de fuego y azufre, donde también están la bestia y el falso profeta, y serán atormentados día y noche por los siglos de los siglos.

Juicio ante el gran trono blanco
11 Vi un gran trono blanco y al que estaba sentado sobre él, de cuya presencia huyeron la tierra y el cielo, y ningún lugar fue hallado para ellos. 12 Vi también a los muertos, grandes y pequeños, que estaban de pie delante del trono, y los libros fueron abiertos. Y otro libro fue abierto, que es el libro de la vida. Y los muertos fueron juzgados a base de las cosas escritas en los libros, de acuerdo a sus obras. 13 Y el mar entregó los muertos que estaban en él, y la Muerte y el Hades entregaron los muertos que estaban en ellos; y fueron juzgados, cada uno según sus obras. 14 Y la Muerte y el Hades fueron lanzados al lago de fuego. Esta es la muerte segunda, el lago de fuego . 15 Y el que no fue hallado inscrito en el libro de la vida fue lanzado al lago de fuego.

Footnotes
Apocalipsis 19:13 Otra trad., EL VERBO…
Apocalipsis 20:8 Cf. Gén. 10:2; Eze. 38—39.
Apocalipsis 20:14 Algunos mss. antiguos no incluyen el lago de fuego; otros omiten la frase entera: Esta… fuego.