Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/10/2023

Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/10/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying ,Going, growing,we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Since it has been nine months since my last teaching in Jeremiah, I have decided to move my Searching the Scriptures to Tuesdays for the upcoming months.
Turn your bibles to Jeremiah 5:20-31
20 Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,
21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
22 Fear ye not me? saith the Lord: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
23 But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.
24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
In this section, God is telling Jeremiah to tell the people to hear the word in the lands of the northern kingdom and write it and tell the people in Judah and Benjamin what God has to say here.
The people are having deaf ears and blinded vision spiritually of the word of God, even though they can hear or see perfectly physically. The people in both kingdoms are acting in a foolish matter and in Jeremiah 17 God knows the true heart of the people that is cold and dark for the true words of Him that he is using Jeremiah to proclaim to the Israelites in both kingdoms. The northern kingdom is with the Assyrians at the time of Jeremiah and turned from God altogether due to Jeroboam and the kings of the northern kingdom never followed God at all and served other gods instead, but the southern kingdom kings had a few kings that sold out for God as David, while the others like Solomon did not serve perfectly to God or they did not acknowledge him at all as the northern kingdom.
They did not fear God or they were not humbled by His presence. They were blinded and could not pass the spiritual waterways of life to get across and in verse 23 reveals their heart as rebellious and full of revolt. They decided to revolt and do not follow God and teachings that Jeremiah told them. Due to the coldness of their heart, they suffer the consequences laid out by Moses that they never received the rain necessary to have a harvest and then had to rely on reserves from earlier years or borrow from the kings to survive or they would be malnutritioned.
Due to the sins and iniquity of the hearts, God could not give them the food necessary to survive physically and spiritually. They would fall into traps and snares of the world. They were also deceived in their homes and became too rich in the world ways for God to use them properly. They became fat on the world’s wicked deeds and could not judge the cause of the people that had not God, but they prospered in the ways of the world and not in the spiritual realm. The Lord is asking should I visit the Israelites and help them, but the Lord thought of His righteous soul and the people’s soul could not avenge to go back into righteousness and the country of Israel in both kingdoms fell into chaos. They followed the false prophets and priests and they never heeded the warnings from Jeremiah and the true prophets and priests had to say and turned to the ways of man and false teachers and believe their philosophies. The question to enter Chapter 6 is what will the people do when their time is done on Earth? Are they going to Heaven or Hell for following the ways of righteousness or the ways of the world and go into spiritual darkness.
Study Jeremiah 6:1-9 for January 17th.
Offices:
JILFWWI USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !
No insights to show