Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Revelation Explained at last

Revelation
1:3 Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loves us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 And has made us a kingdom and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

1:18 I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hades and of death.

3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.

5:9 And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And have made us unto our God a kingdom and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun strike them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever.

20:6 Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.