Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 01/24/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 01/24/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a Living Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results –
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
104 East Elm Street
Huntsville, Missouri 65259-1111

JUST AS IF I'D NEVER SINNED
Romans 3:23-24 (NKJV) …for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Many people read verse 23, and never read before and after it. The Apostle Paul is showing that all people under Adam have sinned and cannot ever have what God has for them, which is His glory. But verse 24 shows us that we are freely justified by His undeserved grace, and that He has given us our redemption in Christ Jesus.

Again, it is not something I am trying to earn. God saw that we were fallen and without hope, and He gave us Jesus, Who became our substitute. He took our place so that God, my Father, can now see us justified, or just as if I had never sinned.

I am always amazed at what Jesus did for us at the cross. Through His work at Calvary, He is now seated at the right hand of God, I have been made His very righteousness, and I am accepted in the Beloved!

So today, do not see yourself as a no-good worm of the earth. See yourself forgiven, accepted, restored, and loved. See yourself as loved by God your Father, and Jesus your elder brother. See yourself filled with the very Spirit of God. He promised no matter what, He will never leave you or forsake you. Amen!

Confession: Today, I declare that I am not a worm of the earth, but I am a child of the Most High God. He created me in His image to live a blessed life, and to know Him intimately. God, my Father, is for me, and He loves me dearly.

Today's Bible Reading Isaiah 12 – 14 2 Corinthians 13
Psalms 57 Proverbs 23:9-11

Como si nunca hubiera pecado
Romanos 3: 23-24 (NKJV)… por cuanto todos pecaron y están destituidos de la gloria de Dios, 24 siendo justificados gratuitamente por su gracia mediante la redención que es en Cristo Jesús.

Muchas personas leen el versículo 23 y nunca lo han leído antes ni después. El apóstol Pablo está mostrando que todas las personas bajo Adán han pecado y nunca podrán tener lo que Dios tiene para ellos, que es Su gloria. Pero el versículo 24 nos muestra que somos justificados gratuitamente por Su gracia inmerecida, y que Él nos ha dado nuestra redención en Cristo Jesús.
Nuevamente, no es algo que esté tratando de ganar. Dios vio que estábamos caídos y sin esperanza, y nos dio a Jesús, quien se convirtió en nuestro sustituto. Él tomó nuestro lugar para que Dios, mi Padre, ahora pueda vernos justificados, o simplemente como si yo nunca hubiera pecado.

Siempre me sorprende lo que Jesús hizo por nosotros en la cruz. A través de Su obra en el Calvario, Él ahora está sentado a la diestra de Dios, yo he sido hecho Su misma justicia, ¡y soy aceptado en el Amado!
Así que hoy, no te veas a ti mismo como un gusano malo de la tierra. Véase perdonado, aceptado, restaurado y amado. Mírate a ti mismo como amado por Dios tu Padre y Jesús, tu hermano mayor. Mírate a ti mismo lleno del mismo Espíritu de Dios. Él prometió que, pase lo que pase, nunca te dejará ni te desamparará. ¡Amén!

Confesión: Hoy declaro que no soy un gusano de la tierra, sino un hijo del Dios Altísimo. Él me creó a Su imagen para vivir una vida bendecida y para conocerlo íntimamente. Dios, mi Padre, es para mí y me ama mucho.

Lectura bíblica de hoy Isaías 12 - 14 2 Corintios 13
Salmos 57 Proverbios 23: 9-11

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !