Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Tell You The Truth From Dr.Diana Brevan

I tell you the Truth Christianity Is not for cowards. Not if you're going to be a real Christian.
.Amen! There will be Sacrifices there will be things other people you know does that you're not going to be able to do. Not If You Want To Be The Real Deal a lot of things, I'm life may take a lot longer than you thought they would and waiting won't be easy. But if your diligent God rewards those who are diligent. And to our reward will come. (The plans of the diligent leads to prophet as surely as haste leads to poverty (Proverbs 21;5).You can't be lazy,you can't procrastinate, a procrastinator is the biggest liar and their, because it always tells you,you will do it tomorrow.but somehow tomorrow may never come. And the best thing you can do for yourself is when God gives you something to do just get up and do it.not continually putting it off.intending to obey God is not obedience.amen! You see you start fooling yourselves thinking I'm going to do it. Are your going to do it when it's easy for you, no maybe God wants you. To do it when it's hard Maybe He wants you to do it while it's a Sacrifice. Amen! Growing Up Spiritually is a Progress! Dr.Diana Brevan