Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 2/26/2023

Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
ARE YOU HUNGRY?
Matthew 5:6 (NKJV) “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.”
Are you hungry for the things of God? Do you thirst for Him and His Word? We, as born-again Christians, need an attitude of hungering after God and the things of God. We need to have a burning desire for Him. Then, as this passage says, we will be filled.
Look at the Psalmist as he hungers for God, and God alone. When we hunger like this, everything else comes in line. We will be filled.
Psalms 42:1-2 As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. 2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
Psalms 63:1 O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.
Psalms 27:4-6 One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple. 5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. 6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
Psalms 27:8 When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”
When we get really hungry for God our Father, and the things of God, look out! WE WILL BE FILLED!
So today, talk to your Heavenly Father and tell Him that you want this hunger, and ask Him how you can keep it in your life. Do not settle for anything less, because He is our everything.
Confession: Today, I declare that God my Father is my everything. He is my life and my love. Today, I want to be so filled with Him, through Jesus Christ the Son.
¿TIENES HAMBRE?
Mateo 5:6 "Bienaventurados los que tienen hambre y sed de justicia, porque serán saciados".
¿Tienes hambre de las cosas de Dios? ¿Tienes sed de Él y de Su Palabra? Nosotros, como cristianos nacidos de nuevo, necesitamos una actitud de hambre de Dios y de las cosas de Dios. Necesitamos tener un deseo ardiente por Él. Entonces, como dice este pasaje, seremos llenos.
Mira al salmista mientras tiene hambre de Dios, y solo de Dios. Cuando tenemos hambre así, todo lo demás se alinea. Estaremos llenos.
Salmos 42:1-2 Como el ciervo jadea por los arroyos de agua, así jadea mi alma por Ti, oh Dios. 2 Mi alma tiene sed de Dios, del Dios vivo. ¿Cuándo vendré y me presentaré ante Dios?
Salmos 63:1 Oh Dios, Tú eres mi Dios; pronto te buscaré; mi alma tiene sed de Ti; mi carne te anhela en una tierra seca y sedienta donde no hay agua.
Salmos 27:4-6 Una cosa he deseado del SEÑOR, que buscaré: que pueda morar en la casa del SEÑOR todos los días de mi vida, para contemplar la hermosura del SEÑOR, y para preguntar en Su templo. 5 Porque en tiempo de angustia me esconderá en su pabellón; en el lugar secreto de su tabernáculo me esconderá; Él me pondrá en lo alto de una roca. 6 Y ahora mi cabeza será levantada sobre mis enemigos a mi alrededor; por lo tanto, ofreceré sacrificios de gozo en Su tabernáculo; Cantaré, sí, cantaré alabanzas al Señor.
Salmos 27:8 Cuando dijiste: "Busca mi rostro", mi corazón te dijo: "Tu rostro, Jehová, buscaré".
Cuando tengamos mucha hambre de Dios nuestro Padre y de las cosas de Dios, ¡cuidado! ¡ESTAREMOS LLENOS!
Así que hoy, habla con tu Padre Celestial y dile que quieres esa hambre, y pregúntale cómo puedes guardarla en tu vida. No te conformes con menos, porque Él es nuestro todo.
Confesión: Hoy, declaro que Dios mi Padre es mi todo. Él es mi vida y mi amor. Hoy, quiero estar tan lleno de Él, a través de Jesucristo el Hijo.
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !