Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings. 03-07-2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings. 03-07-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
SING PRAISES TO GOD
Psalm 75:9-10 (NKJV) But as for me, I will declare it forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. 10 And all the horns of the wicked He will cut off, but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.
Ever wonder why we sing praises to God? I know there are many: He is worthy, all creation worships Him, He deserves our praise, and many more. These are all true and good but today, I want to look at a different reason we sing praise to Him.
When I praise Him, it causes me to stop thinking about me and all of my problems. It gets me thinking about Him: the Great Problem-Solver. When I take time to focus my attention and mind on the Glorious One, the King of kings and Lord of lords, all of my problems become so small.
When I am not praising Him, I have a tendency to think of all the issues that I am going through. But when my mind is set on Him, there is no problem, no situation that I see, that cannot be fixed. He is the Creator of all good things, and when the enemy brings bad situations in, we need to praise God for the answer out of the mess.
Praise and worship is such an unselfish thing. You are giving your Father God your spirit, soul, and body. It is a complete giving of self. In life, there is nothing that comes close to it except for the joining of a husband and wife. It is that intimate!
So, do not worry about what this person or that person is going to say. Enter into your bedroom and close the door, and let it be just you and your Father. Let His love pour into you as you pour your love into Him.
Confession: Today, I am going to look at my praise life and see if it is lacking. If it is, I am going to take the time to love my Father more, and tell Him how special He is to me.
CANTA ALABANZAS A DIOS
Salmo 75:9-10 Pero en cuanto a mí, lo declararé para siempre; Cantaré alabanzas al Dios de Jacob. 10 Y cortará todos los cuernos de los impíos, pero los cuernos de los justos serán levantados.
¿Alguna vez te has preguntado por qué cantamos alabanzas a Dios? Sé que hay muchos: Él es digno, toda la creación lo adora, Él merece nuestra alabanza y muchos más. Todo esto es cierto y bueno, pero hoy, quiero ver una razón diferente por la que cantamos alabanzas a Él.
Cuando lo alabo a Él, me hace dejar de pensar en mí y en todos mis problemas. Me hace pensar en Él: el Gran Solucionador de Problemas. Cuando me tomo el tiempo para enfocar mi atención y mi mente en el Glorioso, el Rey de reyes y Señor de señores, todos mis problemas se vuelven tan pequeños.
Cuando no lo estoy alabando, tengo una tendencia a pensar en todos los problemas por los que estoy pasando. Pero cuando mi mente está puesta en Él, no hay ningún problema, ninguna situación que vea, que no pueda ser arreglada. Él es el Creador de todas las cosas buenas, y cuando el enemigo trae malas situaciones, necesitamos alabar a Dios por la respuesta para salir del lío.
La alabanza y la adoración son algo tan desinteresado. Le estás dando a tu Padre Dios tu espíritu, alma y cuerpo. Es una entrega completa de sí mismo. En la vida, no hay nada que se le acerque, excepto la unión de un esposo y una esposa. ¡Es así de íntimo!
Por lo tanto, no te preocupes por lo que esta o aquella persona va a decir. Entra en tu habitación y cierra la puerta, y deja que seas solo tú y tu Padre. Deja que Su amor se derrame en ti como tú derramas tu amor en Él.
Confesión: Hoy, voy a mirar mi vida de alabanza y ver si falta. Si es así, voy a tomarme el tiempo para amar más a mi Padre y decirle lo especial que es para mí.

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !