Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 03-13-2023

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 03-13-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Good Morning,

---------------------------------
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Good Morning!

Philippians 3:7-11
7 I once thought all these things were so very important, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I may have Christ 9 and become one with him. I no longer count on my own goodness or my ability to obey God's law, but I trust Christ to save me. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith. 10 As a result, I can really know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I can learn what it means to suffer with him, sharing in his death, 11 so that, somehow, I can experience the resurrection from the dead!
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Paul, at the end of his life, still had the ambition to know Christ. Today some Christians give the impression that they have complete knowledge and they only need to polish their halo every morning and are ready to take off at any moment. Yet Paul, the greatest missionary the world has ever seen, said at the end of his life, "My ambition is still to know Christ his person and the power of his resurrection." If Paul felt this way, then how much more should we? As long as we live in this world, there will be more to know about Christ and His love. We never will "arrive" this side of heaven. That means we never stop working at becoming more like Him. We never stop working for Him. Any Christian, who sits back and does nothing for God, does not understand the power of the Spirit living in them. We are not saved by works but we are saved for works. Never stop growing in your relationship with Christ and the work you do for Him will never stop. It will be a motivation for you to live for God. May those who know the love of Christ never stop growing in Him more and may they never stop serving Him.

Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
¡Buenos días! Filipenses 3:7-117 Una vez pensé que todas estas cosas eran muy importantes, pero ahora las considero inútiles debido a lo que Cristo ha hecho. 8 Sí, todo lo demás es inútil cuando se compara con la ganancia inestimable de conocer a Cristo Jesús mi Señor. He descartado todo lo demás, contándolo todo como basura, para poder tener a Cristo 9 y llegar a ser uno con él. Ya no cuento con mi propia bondad o mi capacidad de obedecer la ley de Dios, sino que confío en Cristo para salvarme. Porque la manera de Dios de hacernos justos con Él depende de la fe. 10 Como resultado, realmente puedo conocer a Cristo y experimentar el poderoso poder que lo levantó de entre los muertos. ¡Puedo aprender lo que significa sufrir con él, compartiendo su muerte, 11 para que, de alguna manera, pueda experimentar la resurrección de entre los muertos! Santa Biblia, Nueva Traducción Viviente, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.Pablo, al final de su vida, todavía tenía la ambición de conocer a Cristo. Hoy algunos cristianos dan la impresión de que tienen un conocimiento completo y solo necesitan pulir su halo cada mañana y están listos para despegar en cualquier momento. Sin embargo, Pablo, el misionero más grande que el mundo haya visto, dijo al final de su vida: "Mi ambición sigue siendo conocer a Cristo su persona y el poder de su resurrección". Si Pablo se sentía así, ¿cuánto más deberíamos nosotros? Mientras vivamos en este mundo, habrá más que saber acerca de Cristo y su amor. Nunca "llegaremos" a este lado del cielo. Eso significa que nunca dejamos de trabajar para llegar a ser más como Él. Nunca dejamos de trabajar para Él. Cualquier cristiano, que se sienta y no hace nada por Dios, no entiende el poder del Espíritu que vive en ellos. No somos salvos por obras, sino que somos salvos por obras. Nunca dejes de crecer en tu relación con Cristo y la obra que haces para Él nunca se detendrá. Será una motivación para que vivas para Dios. Que aquellos que conocen el amor de Cristo nunca dejen de crecer más en Él y que nunca dejen de servirle.

Dra.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora