Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday Service 3/15/2023 with Deacon Matthew

Wednesday Service 3/15/2023 with Deacon Matthew
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing ,we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Deacon Matthew Helmich We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with an open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership around their lives.

Praise and Worship: Let the Lower Lights be Burning

1 Brightly beams our Father’s mercy
From His lighthouse evermore;
But to us He gives the keeping
Of the lights along the shore.

Refrain:
Let the lower lights be burning!
Send a gleam across the wave!
Some poor fainting, struggling seaman
You may rescue, you may save.

2 Dark the night of sin has settled,
Loud the angry billows roar;
Eager eyes are watching, longing,
For the lights along the shore. [Refrain]

3 Trim your feeble lamp, my brother!
Some poor seaman, tempest-tossed,
Trying now to make the harbor,
In the darkness may be lost. [Refrain]

Announcements: We will do Lesson 1.1 in Hebrews on 3/20/2023.

We will start the Lord’s Prayer Series on 3/19/2023.

Due to revival services at my home church, there will be no Midweek Service next week and no Searching the Scriptures until 3/28/23 and 3/29/23.

· Tithes and Offerings:

· In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How do you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes throughout the world. We also supply needs by post worldwide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week daily. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Deacon Matthew Helmicb

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Deacon Matthew Helmich

As Deacon Matthew comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth, and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may always have strength and a Godly vision. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Deacon Matthew Helmich

· Turn to Matthew 5:13-16

· 13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

· 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

· 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

· 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

· In today’s lesson we as Christians are categorized as salt. We are the salt of the earth, but when the salt loses its taste, we are not witnessing or telling the good news to who needs encouraging. The salt makes circumstances better, but we are not salting to the lost and the backslidden in heart, our witness is good for nothing and will be cast out to the sidewalks and to be walked on when it is icy on the sidewalks and not to win others to the Lord. We are also to be the light as well. When it is daytime, it is a good time to witness to others and if the people lived on a hill, the light in the city cannot be seen as well, or when you light a candle in a house, or under a bushel to keep warm. The candlestick is good for lighting the house and we are commanded to shine our light before the lost and backslidden and show good works toward God and it is to glorify Him which is in Heaven when we are obedient to God.

· The opposite of light is darkness, and if you are not a Christian, you are in the dark and if you are backslidden you went back into the world and it is in darkness. If you stay in the darkness, you will be sent to Hell, if you are not saved and if you are saved and living in darkness, you will miss out on rewards in Heaven for not serving the Lord and I ask you are you in the light or you are in the dark? If you are in the dark and want to come to light, go to me or Pastora Diana and we will help you get in the light, and if you are backslidden in heart, we need to repent and get back into our church and serve Him until He returns.

· Prayer of Salvation:

Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ..

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to listen to my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr. Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

We are a Praying Ministry, We are a Growing MInistry, We are a Going Ministry, We are a Ministry, that will Bring You the Results!
For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
Dr. Diana Brevan

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness, FL 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich
104 East Elm Street
Huntsville, MO 65259-1111

--Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com

No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible

StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Let us Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room Worldwide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Worldwide Certified GPA Bible Studies Classroom on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora!