Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 3/14/2023

Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 3/14/2023

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying ,Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.

Turn to Jeremiah 7:16-29

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

In verse 16, Jeremiah was told not to pray for Judah or cry for them due to their disobedience and God will not hear their prayer or intercession. Jeremiah was to observe what the cities of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem and they are not seeking on God. The kids are gathering wood while the fathers are making a fire and the women are kneading dough and leaven cakes to the queen of heaven and pouring drinks to the false gods and it is kindling God’s anger, and in verse 19 he asked Jeremiah if they are provoking God to anger? Are they provoking themselves into confusion? Due to this, God’s anger and fury is going out at Jerusalem and it is going to hit mankind, beast, and their food and they will be burnt in an unquenchable. They should use their burnt offerings to God and offer it sacrifices and eat meat. God did not command them to do to pagan gods and he is commanding them to obey Him and He will be their God and walk in the ways of Him and everything will be well unto themselves.

In verse 24, the people did not hear what God’s opinion was and they walked in ungodly counsel and wicked imagination in their heart and went to a backslidden state and not in a servant’s route of life. Since they came out of Egypt to the days of Jeremiah, they have been not listening to God, but hardening their neck even more. Therefore, Jeremiah is told to tell them the true words from God and they won’t listen to what he has to say. They will call on God and Jeremiah, but they will be not answered. Jeremiah will tell them they are a country that will not obey God, like Americans are doing total and they are not getting corrected, and God’s truths are perishing in false believing churches and their mouth will be cut off from speaking. Jeremiah was told to cut his hair and cast it in the wind and take up a lamentation in the high places, due to the Lord has rejected and forsaken them and they will receive the wrath of God.

Study Jeremiah 7:30-34 on March 28th, 2023.

Offices:

JILFWWI USA Headquarters

PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451

352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

matt76021@yahoo.com

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com

No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible

StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !