Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 03-017-2023

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 03-017-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Good Morning,
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
Matthew 7:21-27
21 "Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me as 'Lord,' but they still won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. 22 On judgment day many will tell me, 'Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' 23 But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Go away; the things you did were unauthorized.' 24 "Anyone who listens to my teaching and obeys me is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won't collapse, because it is built on rock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and ignores it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will fall with a mighty crash."
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
There will come a day for each of us, when every action every thought and every word will have to stand before the Lord. We will have to give account for the things that we said, did, and thought in this life. For those who are covered by the Blood of Christ, this will not include our sin only the work we did for the Lord. But for everyone else, every deed, every word, every thought will come under the judgment of God. And many call Him "Lord" but He will say, "Depart from me, I never knew you." The issue is not that they knew about Christ but did they believed in Him and obeyed the Father in heaven. Christ wants us to do what is right not just say it. What you do cannot be separated from what you believe. And what you give will show what you believe. Those who just "know" about Christ but do not "live" Christ will have to stand before Him in judgment. On that day only our relationship with Christ, our acceptance of Him as Lord and Savior and our obedience to Him will matter. Being "good" will have nothing to do with it. Practice obedience to "live" Christ to the world around you and you will hear, "Well done my good and faithful servant!"
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
Devocional de buenos días con la Dra. Diana Brevan 03-01-2023
Jesús es Lord Fellowship WWI
Donde marcamos la diferencia en la vida de las personas
Buenos días
Somos un Ministerio de oración, un Ministerio en marcha, un Ministerio en Crecimiento, somos un Ministerio que ora, Yendo, creciendo, somos un Ministerio que les traerá los resultados. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWIUSA HeadquartersPO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.comDiácono Matthew Helmich.matt76021@yahoo.com
¡Buenos días! Mateo 7:21-2721 "No todas las personas que suenan religiosas son realmente piadosas. Pueden referirse a mí como 'Señor', pero aún así no entrarán en el Reino de los Cielos. La cuestión decisiva es si obedecen a mi Padre que está en los cielos. 22 En el día del juicio muchos me dirán: Señor, Señor, profetizamos en tu nombre y echamos fuera demonios en tu nombre y realizamos muchos milagros en tu nombre. 23 Pero yo responderé: «Nunca te conocí. Vete; Las cosas que hiciste no estaban autorizadas". 24»Cualquiera que escuche mi enseñanza y me obedezca es sabio, como una persona que construye una casa sobre roca sólida. 25 Aunque la lluvia viene en torrentes y las aguas de la inundación suben y los vientos golpean contra esa casa, no se derrumbará, porque está construida sobre roca. 26 Pero cualquiera que escuche mi enseñanza y la ignore es tonto, como una persona que construye una casa sobre arena. 27 Cuando lleguen las lluvias y las inundaciones y los vientos golpeen contra esa casa, caerá con un fuerte estruendo". Santa Biblia, Nueva Traducción Viviente, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.Llegará un día para cada uno de nosotros, cuando cada acción, cada pensamiento y cada palabra tendrán que presentarse ante el Señor. Tendremos que dar cuenta de las cosas que dijimos, hicimos y pensamos en esta vida. Para aquellos que están cubiertos por la Sangre de Cristo, esto no incluirá nuestro pecado, solo la obra que hicimos para el Señor. Pero para todos los demás, cada acción, cada palabra, cada pensamiento estará bajo el juicio de Dios. Y muchos lo llaman "Señor", pero Él dirá: "Apártate de mí, nunca te conocí". La cuestión no es que supieran acerca de Cristo, sino que creyeron en Él y obedecieron al Padre en el cielo. Cristo quiere que hagamos lo correcto, no solo decirlo. Lo que haces no puede separarse de lo que crees. Y lo que des mostrará lo que crees. Aquellos que sólo "saben" acerca de Cristo pero no "viven" a Cristo tendrán que comparecer ante Él en el juicio. En ese día sólo nuestra relación con Cristo, nuestra aceptación de Él como Señor y Salvador y nuestra obediencia a Él importarán. Ser "bueno" no tendrá nada que ver con eso. Practica la obediencia para "vivir" a Cristo al mundo que te rodea y oirás: "¡Bien hecho, mi siervo bueno y fiel!" ¡Que tengas un Día de Dios!
Dra.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No se requiere membresía. Todos son bienvenidos en cada momento de su día y noche para visitarnos para hacer clic en el Icon Fellowship Hall y recibir su palabra del día mientras se desplaza por su día y su mensaje semanal y la Palabra de Dios. Por favor, cuando visite regularmente, haga clic en el libro de visitas y firme el libro de visitas para que sepamos que vino a visitarnos y cómo disfrutó de su estadía. ¡Dios los bendiga y recuerden que Jesús es Señor! Por favor, póngase en contacto con la Dra. Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.comAhora esté de acuerdo y Vamos a alabarlo Iglesia Vamos a Alabarlo! No importa quién seas, de qué antecedentes tengas, eres bienvenido a adorar con nosotros y recibir también la Palabra en todos nuestros sitios web ¡Todos los que tienen aliento son bienvenidos a recibir nuestros Estudios Bíblicos semanales! ¡Todos los que tienen aliento son bienvenidos a levantar sus manos y tocar el borde de la prenda del Señor en oración mientras nos reunimos dos o más de pie juntos! Sala de oración World Wide Warriors en Facebook Sitehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/Jesus es Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room en Facebook Sitehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/Dr Diana Brevan Fundadora / Presidenta / Senior Pastora
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora