Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Service With Dr.Diana Brevan 3/26/2023

Sunday Service 3/26/2023
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, going,growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Opening Prayer:
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.
Praise and Worship: Crown Him with Many Crowns
1 Crown him with many crowns,
the Lamb upon his throne.
Hark! how the heavenly anthem drowns
all music but its own.
Awake, my soul, and sing
of him who died for thee,
and hail him as thy matchless king
through all eternity.
2 Crown him the Lord of life,
who triumphed o'er the grave,
and rose victorious in the strife
for those he came to save;
his glories now we sing
who died and rose on high,
who died eternal life to bring,
and lives that death may die.
3 Crown him the Lord of love;
behold his hands and side,
rich wounds, yet visible above,
in beauty glorified;
no angels in the sky
can fully bear that sight,
but downward bends their burning eye
at mysteries so bright.
4 Crown him the Lord of years,
the potentate of time,
creator of the rolling spheres,
ineffably sublime.
All hail, Redeemer, hail!
for thou hast died for me;
thy praise shall never, never fail
throughout eternity.

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lord’s strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may always have strength and a Godly vision. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves by turning to:

The Lord’s Prayer – Part Two
Matthew 6:5-13

Intro…

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Rom.8:26).

I. Principle #1 – Pray Regularly…

Matthew 6:5 – When you pray!

II. Principle #2 – Pray Sincerely…

Matthew 6:5 – Don’t’ be like the hypocrites!

Ephesians 3:14-19

III. Principle #3 – Pray Secretly…

Matthew 6:6 – Shut the door!

IV. Principle #4 – Pray Thoughtfully…

Matthew 6:7 – Don’t use vain repetitions!

“For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise”
(Ps.51:16-17) Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 2
Matthew 6:9-13

Introduction…

We’re talking about prayer (a believer’s basic communication with God).

Prayer and developing a “prayer life” is vital to a living a victorious life and receiving the things we have need of!

Many of us have and do struggle with prayer! Apparently the disciples did as well because they said, “Lord, teach us to pray” (Lk.11:1).

Jesus responded by giving a MODEL PRAYER we call “The Lord’s Prayer”! Before we get into it I want to remind you what Jesus said prior to giving this prayer.

Because prayer can become hypocritical, habit-forming, connected with only certain places, vain repetition, self-glorifying and self deceptive, Jesus taught us how we’re to pray (Mat.6:5-7).

We’re to pray regularly (when you pray), sincerely (don’t be like the hypocrites), secretly (shut the door), thoughtfully (don’t use vain repetitions).

When we understand how vital it is to pray regularly, sincerely, secretly and thoughtfully, we’re ready to learn more about HOW to pray effectively.

Jesus said, “After this MANNER therefore pray ye” (Mat.6:9).

Jesus didn’t give us this “prayer” to read it as our prayer, but as an “outline” or “pattern” by which we can learn to pray!

The Lord’s Prayer is a “model prayer” that is to be prayed through. It’s “after this manner”, in this way, like this, that we’re to pray.

Jesus was giving us words, phrases, thoughts that are to be the points that make up our praying! When we pray through the Lord’s Prayer we find the scope of what God wants us to pray.

I wonder how much of our praying is being prayed the way Jesus taught us to pray?

Within this prayer there are two parts:
1. The holiness and will of God
2. God meeting our personal needs

I want to deal with the “holiness and will of God” in prayer!
I. Our Father (Mat.6:9)…

The way we’re to open in prayer is to address God as “Our Father”! By praying this way we’re taught to “whom” we’re to pray!

Jesus is teaching that WE as children are to address Him as our loving, compassionate, merciful, gracious, forgiving, Father.

Notice, He’s not “My Father but “Our Father”! That means several things:

1. God isn’t everyone’s Father!

Jesus said to the religious leaders, “You are of your father the devil (Jn.8:44).

Only those who’ve received Christ as Savior and are “born again” have the right to be called “children of God” (John 1:10-12).

“For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father” (Rom.8:15).

2. You’re not the only child in the family!

God has no favorites – I know you thought you were, but YOU AIN’T! God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34).

We all belong to the same family and we all have the same common interests, cares, and responsibilities in the family!

The “Father” wants us to know that we’ve got some “siblings” and therefore can’t be selfish in prayer!

Because we have a heavenly Father that means:

1. We have someone we can trust!

Our welfare, as children, is always on His mind!

In fact, you can trust a loving father’s heart even when you can’t figure out why he’s doing what he’s doing!

2. We have someone that will provide!

Later in Mat.6 Jesus talks about “worry” (vv.25-34). He said don’t worry about having enough food, water, or clothes.

In fact, it’s a sin to worry because Jesus commanded us not to do so (v.34).

You say, “I’m not worried, just concerned”! If your CONCERN is keeping you up at night, ruining your health, keeping you depressed, it’s WORRY!

What’s the cure for worry? Knowing and trusting your Father!

“Your heavenly Father knows that you have need of these things, but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, etc. (Mat.6:32-33).

Jesus said the Father even takes care of the birds (v.26). Have you ever seen a worried bird? Do birds get high blood pressure and bad nerves? No, they just go out each day knowing there’s going to be a worm or seed somewhere.

“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, HOW MUCH MORE shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him” (Mat.7:11)?

3. We have someone that will protect!

We don’t have to live in fear even in the most difficult circumstances!

Even when you don’t know what’s going on in your life, as long as you know your Father’s heart you can conquer any fear!

If God is your Father He’s also in charge and makes the final decision!

When you make your request sometimes He’ll say “yes”, but because He’s your Father sometimes He’ll say “no” for His greater purpose!

4. We have someone that’s available anytime we call!

No matter what I’ve got going on during the day, my girls know they can always get through if they need me!

I may not be able to talk long but I want them to know that my work at church doesn’t’ get in the way of my being a father.

Though God is Ruler of the universe it doesn’t get in the way, etc.!

5. We have someone that will discipline!

As our Father He has the right to correct us! Good fathers discipline their children and God disciplines His own.

Hebrews 12:6-11

II. Which Art In Heaven (Mat.6:9)…

There’re a few things I want you to see:

1. This is where our prayers are to be directed!

God’s THRONE is in heaven!

“The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all” (Ps.103:19).

The N.T. speaks of 3 heavens – atmosphere surrounding the earth (Mt.6:26), outer space of heavenly bodies (Mt.24:29; Rev.6:13), the place above and beyond this physical dimension where God’s presence is fully manifested (2Pet.3:8-10, 11-14).

Since we’re praying to our Father in heaven we’re to approach His throne boldly, yet in reverence and godly fear!

2. Because He’s in heaven He has power over things in the earth!

We need to be reminded in prayer that our Father in heaven isn’t subject to earth’s limitations!

Earth doesn’t have the final say in our lives. God rules from heaven and not from the earth and can do anything we need Him to do!

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him. And he’s before all things, and by him all things consist” (Col.1:16-17).

III. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Mat.6:9)…

Because He is in heaven His name is to be “hallowed”!

Hallow – to set something apart as unique or special.

When we “hallow” His name we’re saying, “…Lord, there’s none like you. You alone are holy, etc. You’re above, before, and over all. You’re in a class all by yourself. You’re God and God alone!”

That’s why we praise Him – because of who He is!

In Scripture God has many “names”:
1. Elohim – The mighty creator who can speak worlds into existence (Gen.1:1).
2. El Elyon – God most high (Ps.57:2).
3. El Shaddai – God of strength (Ps.91:1).
4. El Roi – God who sees (Gen.16:13).
5. El Olam – Everlasting God (Gen.21:33).

Then there’s Jehovah, the most sacred name of God, which speaks of His self-existence. He told Moses, “I Am that I Am” (Ex.3:14). He needs no assistance!

Because Jehovah alone can’t describe Him He’s be given the name:
1. Jehovah-shalom – The Lord is my peace (Jud.6:24).
2. Jehovah-nissi – The Lord is my banner (Ex.17:15).
3. Jehovah-raah – The Lord is my shepherd (Ps.23:1).
4. Jehovah-rapha – The Lord is my healer (Ex.15:26).
5. Jehovah-tsidkenu – The Lord is my righteousness (Jer.23:6).
6. Jehovah-jireh – The Lord is my provider (Gen.22:14).

We’re talking about the “names” of God, which Jesus said is to “hallowed”.

You don’t need to know all his names to know God – you just need to know that when you pray, “Our Father”, He’s everything you’ll ever need!

IV. Thy Kingdom Come (Mat.6:10)…

This is the first “request” AND should be the FOCUS of our requests!

Kingdom – A government or country headed by a king; a realm or domain.

The Father has a kingdom and He’s Lord and King over it! With all the rebellion & injustice, God’s kingdom is needed on earth NOW!

We need to understand that this kingdom is not “physical” but “spiritual” – Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world”.

That’s why prayer is so important – it allows you to tap into another realm above and outside this physical realm, where God rules and reigns!

So when we pray, “Thy kingdom come”, we’re asking God to make His invisible kingdom visible here on earth!

“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost” (Rom.14:17).

It’s through prayer that we tap into victory, healing, deliverance, etc.!

But you don’t get the BENEFITS of the kingdom if you’re not willing to SUBMIT to His kingdom rule!
People want the “blessings” of serving God without the “commitment”! They want a “savior” but NOT a “Lord” – if He’s not Lord of all He’s not Lord at all!

His “kingdom” is only coming to those who SERVE the King! You can only serve Him by loving Him with all your heart, etc.

V. Thy Will Be Done In Earth As It Is In Heaven (Mat.6:10)…

There are 4 wills that struggle for the mans obedience:
1. Man’s own will (Rom.12:1-2; Ro.7:15; Gal.5:17)
2. Other men’s will (1Pet.4:2)
3. Satan’s will (Jn.8:44)
4. God’s will (Eph.5:15-17; Ph.2:13; 1jn.2:17)

It makes sense that we should want what God wants, when He wants it, the way He wants it!

Yet “God’s will” is a struggle for many of us. The problem is we “want” God’s will but have a hard time letting go of our own!

We spend much time asking God to approve our program rather than getting involved in His (the pastor who got a call to take a much larger church)!

Notice, we’re half way through the Lord’s Prayer and OUR requests haven’t even come up yet – they don’t start till verse 11.

God’s person, His program, and His priority come first!

Three aspects to God’s will:
1. Comprehensive will – His far-reaching plan for His creation. Nothing will prevent what God has ordered to happen.
2. Perfect will – Has to do with what He desires for us. He’s not willing that any perish, etc.
3. Submissive will – It’s what He allows because He’s given us a choice.

Though God has a perfect will, He won’t force it upon us! We’ve got to desire it!

Mary prayed right – “Be it unto me according to THY word” (Lk.1:38).

God’s will is flawless and perfect in every detail, yet the fact that we have to pray “Thy will be done” means it’s possible NOT to do it!

Why do we sometimes oppose God’s will:
1. We’re not really sure we can trust God!
2. We want our way no matter what God says – we want what looks, feels, and tastes good. We want it the way we want it, when we want – the exact opposite of God’s will.

God’s concern is that we pray God’s will to be done in EARTH as it is in HEAVEN!

How is God’s will done in heaven?
1. Immediately – not one second transpires.
2. Perfectly – no debate or confusion but full conformity to the will of God.
3. Absolutely – There’s nobody in heaven with a will independent or in conflict.

The difference between doing “His” will and “your” will:
1. When you do HIS will you THEN get to pray for His daily bread, His forgiveness, and His deliverance from temptation.
2. When you do YOUR will you get to find your own bread, deal with your own sins, and try and protect yourself from the devil’s attacks.

If we’re willing to say, “God, your will be done”, and really mean it regardless of what we want, our prayers are going to get God’s ears OPENED in heaven!

“And this is the confidence we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: and we know if he hear us we’ll have the petitions that we desired of him” (1Jn.5:14-15).

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

We are a Praying Ministry, We are a Growing Ministry, We are a Going Ministry, We are a Ministry, that will Bring You the Results!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time or headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich
104 East Elm Street
Huntsville Missouri 65259-1111
660-676-8569

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

==============================================================

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Let’s Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora