Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday Service 4/3/2023

Monday Service 4/3/2023

JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, going,growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Opening Prayer:
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship: At Cavalry

Years I spent in vanity and pride
Caring not my Lord was crucified
Knowing not it was for me He died
At Calvary
By God's word at last my sin I learned
Then I trembled at the law I'd spurned
Till my guilty soul imploring turned
To Calvary

There You're mercy and You're grace was free
There You're pardon multiplied to me
There my burdened soul found liberty
At Calvary

Now I've given Jesus everything
Now I gladly know him as my King
Now my raptured soul can only sing
Of Calvary yeah, yea-yeah

At Calvary
Yea-yeah
Calvary

Oh, the love that drew salvation's plan
Oh, the grace that brought it down to man
Oh, the mighty gulf that God did span
At Calvary, yeah yeah

At Calvary (oh at Calvary yeah)
At Calvary
Yeah!
Calvary

At Calvary

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lord’s strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may always have strength and a Godly vision. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves by turning to:

Fri, Mar 31 at 5:33 PM

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 3

Matthew 6:9-13

Introduction…

George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed when his wife told him he left the light on in the shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light when he saw 2 guys in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police and they said, "Is someone in your house?" He said no. They said all patrols were busy and that he should lock his door and an officer would be along when available. George said, "Okay, “hung up, counted slowly to 30 and phoned the police again. “Hello I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all", and hung up. Five minutes later three police cars, an Armed Response unit and an ambulance showed up. Of course the police caught the burglars red handed. One of the Policemen said, "I thought you said that you shot them!" George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

I’m glad when I have a “need” and call on God He’s always available!

“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous and His ears are open to their prayer” (1Pet.3;12).

He’s extended an INVITATION to come into His very THRONE ROOM!

“Let us therefore come BOLDLY unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain MERCY and find GRACE to help in time of need” (Heb.4:16).

What an INVITATION to be INVITED by such an AWESOME God!

Through PRAY we can literally come to His very THRONE and receive mercy and grace in our time of need.

Body…

We’ve been talking about prayer (communication with God) and how to pray effectively – regularly, sincerely, secretly, and thoughtfully (Mat.6:5-8).

After Jesus addressed these principles He said, “After this manner therefore pray ye” (Mat.6:9). He was giving us a pattern by which we can learn to pray.

Within this “prayer” there are two parts:

1. The holiness and will of God.

2. The provision of God.

Last week we talked about the “holiness” and the “will” of God!

Before we get to the “provision” we have to understand that:

1. God is our Father – we can trust Him!

2. Our Father is in Heaven – that’s where are prayers are to be directed, and because He’s in heaven He has power over things in the earth.

3. His name is to be hallowed – you don’t need to know all the names of God, you just need to know that when you pray, He’s everything you need.

4. Our first request should be that His kingdom come and His will be done in earth as it is in heaven – this is where we surrender our will to His.

Notice, we’re halfway through the Lord’s Prayer and OUR requests haven’t even come up yet – His person, program, and priority come first.

When we take care of that we’re now ready to address the second half of this prayer where we make our requests known to our Father.

This is the part that deals with the “provision” of prayer!

Provision – to supply or take care of.

The parameters of prayer are limitless because we’re talking about a limitless God!

“Now unto Him who is able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all we can ask or think, etc.” (Eph.3:20).

Tell me about your need and I’ll tell you about a God that can meet it!

I. The Provision Of Prayer (Mat.6:11)…

“Bread” here is the basic necessities of life! He’s referring to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs!

“Give us this day our daily bread” has several implications:

1. We can turn to the wrong source in an effort to meet our needs!

We’re to ask our Father for “bread” because we don’t want the wrong person feeding us!

The devil has a “food bank” as well and offered it to Jesus in the wilderness (Mat.4:3). Jesus refused because it would’ve been the wrong source.

Had Eve stayed full of the “right” fruit she would’ve never looked to the wrong tree to meet her needs.

2. Whatever good we receive comes from God!

Asking Him for “bread” reminds us who our provider really is!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, and cometh down, etc. (Jam.1:16).

If we’re not careful we can FORGET who the source is!

Moses gave Israel a warning – “Beware that you don’t forget the Lord your God, and who it is that gave you power to get wealth” (Deut.8:11, 18).

3. God promised to supply our needs!

“But my God shall supply all your need according, etc. (Phil.4:19).

Matthew 6:31-32

That verse is conditional – He’ll only do it if we put Him first!

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, etc.” (Mat.6:33).

If we’re serving the kingdom the King will take care of our needs.

4. We’re to ask for our “needs” and not necessary our “wants”!

Jesus never promised we’d be rich, He just said we wouldn’t go without!

We have to distinguish between our “wants” and our “needs”!

“I have been young and now I’m old, yet I’ve never seen the righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging bread” (Ps.37:25).

5. Our prayer should include others who have needs as well!

The words “Us” and “Our” show our concern for others in prayer.

We can’t only be concerned about our needs and say, “Lord, I don’t care if other folks are starving, feed me.”

Prayer that never gets beyond “me” and “my needs” can’t be blessed of God!

“Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others” (Phil.2:4).

6. We’re taught to stay dependent on Him daily!

Jesus emphasized the “dailyness” of God’s supply. Asking Him for daily bread is a reminder that we need Him everyday!

The best example is Israel in the wilderness – only enough provision came for one day.

The reason He wants us to come everyday is because it keeps us thankful.

When the refrigerator is full it’s easy to forget God and not depend on His provision.

We need to get this because most of us have tomorrow’s food on hand today!

We ought to fast as a family sometimes to remind us where our daily bread comes from and what it feels like to not have it.

It’s not just about going hungry for a meal but learning how to be thankful for what He does for us every day.

II. The Pardon Of Prayer (Mat.6:12)…

This is the part of prayer that’s crucial – here Jesus introduces the very difficult subject of forgiveness.

There’s not a person here who hasn’t struggled with forgiveness!

The issue of forgiveness is real because the problem of sin is real – when we sin against someone or they sin against us it’s like running up a bill or accumulating a debt.

Forgive means:

1. To hurl away – it has to do with “casting” or “throwing” away that which has been done against us.

2. To cancel a debt – to release the offender from the debt they owe!

3. To give up resentment and the desire to punish – a “decision” to no longer carry an offense on the books.

The opposite of this is the refusal to let go of the debt and retaliate against the sinner.

I’m glad we’ve been given the privilege of “repentance” and “forgiveness”!

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, etc. (1Jn.1:9).

When God lets go of our sins He remembers them no more (Isa.43:25).

Yet God’s forgiveness toward us rests solely on our forgiveness of others – “Forgive us OUR debts as WE forgive our debtors”.

We must be willing to give up what we expect to receive ourselves!

Forgiveness is NOT an option – we can’t be forgiven if we don’t forgive!

In Matthew 18:21-35 Jesus makes it clear – He tells of a man who was forgiven much but who wouldn’t forgive another of a little. This man was turned over to the torturers until his debt was paid in full.

“So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses” (Mat.18:35).

If we fail to forgive others God will hold us to the same harsh standard of unforgiveness we exacted against our brother.

The way of forgiveness is so much better – peace of mind, restored relationships, clearer communion with God.

James said, “Those who extend mercy to others will themselves receive mercy from God (Jam.2:13).

By refusing to forgive we destroy the bridge over which we ourselves must cross!

Evidently “forgiveness” was the most important part of the prayer because it’s the only part He addressed when it was over (Vs.14-15).

The reason why is because of what it cost Him to forgive – if He did all that certainly we can forgive.

“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’ sake hath forgiven you” (Eph.4:32).

III. The Protection Of Prayer (Mat.6:13)…

This presents a problem for many – why would we have to ask God not to lead us into temptation?

It’s not that God might lead us into something we shouldn’t be doing and pray that He won’t, but it’s a request for divine protection in the midst of a fallen world that bombards us with evil every day!

From the time we wake up till we go to bed – even while we’re sleeping – we’re in spiritual danger. The entire world system is aligned against us.

When we pray this prayer we’re asking God to:

1. Give us power over the pull of temptation!

2. Deliver us from the “evil one”!

The “evil one” attacks two ways – by DECEPTION and DIRECT ASSAULT!

This request is “necessary” because:

1. All are tempted and tempted often!

2. None of us are above falling – “Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall” (1Cor.10:12).

3. Temptation yielded to results in guilt and grief for us and others!

1Corinthains 10:13

“Taken you” (overtaken you) – means you were minding your own business when a temptation came. It’s not something you asked for.

Three powerful truths:

1. God is faithful and you can count on Him to respond when tempted!

2. Even the attacks of Satan that come your way are controlled by God – no matter how hard or painful the trial, He’ll never allow it to take you under.

3. Not only will He limit the extent of the temptation but will provide an escape route at the same time He allows the trial.

When tempted we need to remember:

1. “Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1Jn.4:4).

2. “If God be for us, who can be against us” (Rom.8:31).

We’re not praying something that He doesn’t know anything about!

1. “The Lord knoweth now to deliver the godly out of temptation” (2Pet.2:9).

2. ”He’s able to keep you from falling, and present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy” (Jude 24).

Why pray for protection? We need it desperately & God is a delivering God!

He delivered Esther and the Jews from being destroyed in Persia; Daniel from the lions den; Peter from prison. Even though Stephen was stoned to death, he looked up and saw heaven opened and Jesus waiting to receive him.

Even when it’s time to die He delivers us!

We pray for protection because God loves to deliver us so we may honor him!

Closing…

“For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, fore ever. Amen.” (Mat.6:13).

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 3

Matthew 6:9-13

Introduction…

“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous and His ears are open to their prayer” (1Pet.3;12).

“After this manner therefore pray ye” (Mat.6:9).

“Now unto Him who is able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all we can ask or think, etc.” (Eph.3:20).

I. The Provision Of Prayer (Mat.6:11)…

Matthew 6:31-33

“I have been young and now I’m old, yet I’ve never seen the righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging bread” (Ps.37:25).

“Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others”(Phil.2:4).

II. The Pardon Of Prayer (Mat.6:12)…

“So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses” (Mat.18:35).

Matthew 6:14-15

“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’ sake hath forgiven you” (Eph.4:32).

III. The Protection Of Prayer (Mat.6:13)…

1Corinthains 10:13

Back to back:

1. “Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1Jn.4:4).

2. “If God be for us, who can be against us” (Rom.8:31).

Back to back:

1. “The Lord knoweth now to deliver the godly out of temptation” (2Pet.2:9).

2. ”He’s able to keep you from falling, and present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy” (Jude 24).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

We are a Praying Ministry, We are a Growing Ministry, We are a Going Ministry, We are a Ministry, that will Bring You the Results!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time or headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich

104 East Elm Street

Huntsville Missouri 65259-1111

660-676-8569

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

==============================================================

Text Box: John MacArthur wrote a small book entitled Why One Way? which was a treatise on why Jesus Christ is the only path by which salvation can occur. He also listed five things about the Bible as a book of absolute truth (which they world does not believe this).

1. Objective—The truth is outside of the realm of man. If truth were within man it would only be subjective which means it is open to emotions, change, etc. However truth is only found in God and therefore it is always objective. It is true no matter what one’s feelings about it may be.

2. Rational—The Bible is intelligent and it is not a code to be unlocked by a few of the spiritually elite. It can be understood because it means what it says. It contains no errors, contradictions, or unsound principles.

3. Veracity—This is a word that describes absolute truth. The Word of God is truth and it can be relied upon as such. It reveals truth to us about salvation and who God is.

4. Authority—The Bible has authority. It is the highest law in the universe.