Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr.Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 04/11/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 04/11/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a differences in peoples lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

In the Book of Revelations God gives us Revelation of what is hidden from the foundations of the world. It comes in stages ,in comes in phases,it comes through Revelation knowledge,It comes through Teaching, it comes through Word, it comes through experience, until Christ Jesus is formed in you! Just because you came to the alter gave your life to Jesus Christ does not mean that is in full formation in youPaul states in Galathians4:19 19 My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.
You See Christ Has To Be Formed In YOU!
Holiness is more than not fornicating, and not drinking, and not smoking dope, Holiness is more than that. Holiness is when you don’t think EVIL!
The Bible says the very thought of foolishness is sin. It takes a long time everyone speaks oh I’m Holy,oh if everything you are thinking right now is played on a loud speaker right now, you might tip up your finds and roll out of here right now. Because it takes a long time for Christ Jesus to come into full formation in you. Are you hearing what I’m saying to you?
A mystery is that which only can be known through the revelation of God . That means God can not be proven ,He can not be explained, He can not be fussed about,argued about,He can not be argued about,He Must Be Revealed! My mom Did not know I was a girl back in the day until it was revealed, I did not know I was going to have freckles as a child until it was revealed, I did not know I was going to have curly hair until it was revealed.
Let Me ask you a Question If YOU have to be revealed how much more does Christ have to be revealed ? You are not here because someone explained Him To you! You are here because He revealed Himself to you. He showed Himself to you. He chose to let you see Him. Some of it came from preachings, some of it came from a song some of it came from a devotional,you might have been home,you might have been in your car,you might have been at work,or traveling and He revealed Himself to you. And righ5 away you got convicted of things you were not convicted of before and you decided to change your life the more you walk with Him the more your removing stuff, changing habits,changing behaviors because there’s Level’s of Revelation. Because our God is a Mystery. Great is a Mystery of Godliness.That’s why you are not to judge one another. In a Great House the Bible says there are vessels of honor and dishonor.
It is God who chose to reveal Himself to us through the Old Testement through shadows. Through types ,He shows up in all kinds of ways He is the forth man in the fiery furn. He’s a kinsman Redeemer for Ruth, He’s a day star for the Old and New Testement He’s a lover of our Soul in the Song of Solomon, He’s the Voice of the Lord walking 5hrough the Garden, this is quick glances of Him giving us shadows of who He is. Hallelujah,He’s the tabernacle of the Old Testement and it goes on through Revelation of Jesus Christ Think of such Things.Who Is He who you continue to form in thee.
Dr.Diana Brevan.

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !