Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 04/12/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 04/12/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship World-Wide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
7 Steps That Builds You And Leads You Molded In The Promises Of God!
God's Answer to His Promises Is Always YES
Were you told that God answers prayers with, "yes, no, or maybe?" That's how I grew up. But what if I shared, through scripture, that really, His answer to His promises is always, "Yes"?
What I am going to share is probably considered radical - and I get it. It took me some time to see what I'm sharing but in my quiet time with God, I've truly come to understand that His answer to HIS promises for me is always, "yes". Always. The key though is knowing what He's promised me - and I learn that by getting in His Word.
These 7 Steps Are Life-Changing
For me, these 7 steps have been life-changing. I pray that as you read them, you seek Him about it. Listen as He speaks and maybe the breakthrough you've so desperately needed is finally within reach!
Locate In The Word The Promise That Covers Your Situation
“My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.”
— Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV
1. Locate in the Word the Promise That Covers Your Situation
How can you hold onto a promise that you don't know exists? This is the dilemma all of us face at some point in our lives.
Let's say you hear an unfavorable medical diagnosis. If you are like many of us, you're out of the doctor's office less than two minutes before you start googling the diagnosis, the treatment, the prognosis, how many people died from it, etc. That's a typical response. BUT, what if your first response was to go to the Word and understand what Jesus says about healing?
Have you thought about this? Healing didn't happen when you received a diagnosis. Healing was given when Jesus conquered the grave over 2000 years ago.
Believe
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.
— Mark 11:24 NLT
2. Believe
Do you really believe Mark 11:24? I'd like to think that I do, but honestly, it's something that I have to work at continually. I know that I'm finally believing God for something when I am able to be at rest regarding whatever it is.
If I've located in God's Word what He says I can have or do, and yet, I'm unable to be at peace because my circumstances are speaking more loudly than His Word, then I know I still have work to do.
3. Settle
We must settle that the promises we've found are God's will for us. This is HUGE!
I think a lot of us lose the battle in this space. Especially when whatever it is that we need isn't visible at all. How can I settle that God wants me to have something when all of my senses are saying He doesn't? This is when I may need to loop back to the beginning step and remind myself of the promise.
Back to the healing example.
When the diagnosis and symptoms are bringing me stress, and I'm not thinking about how Jesus says that by His stripes I am healed, then I know that His promise isn't settled within me. But once I get to the point where I'm unmoved by a doctor's visit or diagnosis, and I'm able to speak from my heart that God has already healed me, regardless of what it may look like, then I know that His promise is settled I'm believing and standing in His Word.
And whatsoever you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it.
— John 14:12-14
4. Ask in Jesus' Name
Jesus' Name = Authority
Ask according to John 14:12-14.
"And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it."
In the Greek, “name” is “authority”. Now personalize the scripture.
“And whatsoever I shall ask in Jesus’ authority, that will Jesus do, that God may be glorified in Jesus. If I shall ask anything in Jesus’ authority, Jesus will do it.”
My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
— Proverbs 4:20-22
5. Meditate
Find a couple of scriptures that contain the promises that you need to settle in your heart and then meditate on those promises daily. Meditate until you can see yourself walking in and living in the promise.
Understand The Challenges
6. Understand the Challenges
Understand that nothing in the kingdom of God operates without love, faith, and patience.
You will be challenged by a lack of love, fear, and impatience.
Love
You have to know that God loves you and He's not mad at you. He's not even in a bad mood where you're concerned, regardless of what you've done. You can come to Him and believe His Word and He will honor what He says. There's so much more I could say here to explain how much He loves you, but that will be part of a different article. For now, let's just assume I'm right.
Fear
Fear is a major blessing blocker. When we don't see immediate results, we begin to fear that what God promised won't happen for us. Fear will sometimes drive us to abandon the promise and take matters into our own hands.
Impatience
So often, we want instant results and it's great when we get them. But my experience has been that we encounter obstacles and we need to be patient, keep God's Word before us and trust Him. We may want instantaneous healing to manifest in our bodies, but sometimes it takes awhile. We can't let the time that passes make us begin to doubt God's promise. Instead, put your faith on the field and leave it there.
We combat fear and impatience by believing in God's love for us, locating our promise in His Word, believing our promise, settling that our promise is really ours, asking for our promise in Jesus' Name, meditating on our promise, and being aware of the challenges that will try and steal our promise.
(as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
— Romans 4:17
7. Speak What You Want, Not What You See
We must speak what we want even before we've settled within us that the promise of God belongs to us. As we continue confessing the Word and meditating on it, we will eventually see what we've been believing.
Think of these steps as a loop. At any time, we may find ourselves having to loop back to a prior step - and that's okay. When God has promised us something, He intends for it to manifest in our lives. If it's not, then we need to evaluate ourselves, figure out where we're out of alignment and keep working it out until we obtain His promise. Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !