Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 05/072023

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 05/072023
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Prayer 1: Breaking Curses and Casting Out Generational Spirits

I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13).
I break all generational curses of pride, lust, perversion, rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, poverty, rejection, fear, confusion, addiction, death, and destruction in the name of Jesus.
I command all generational spirits that came into my life during conception, in the womb, in the birth canal, and through the umbilical cord to come out in the name of Jesus.
I break all spoken curses and negative words that I have spoken over my life in the name of Jesus.
I break all spoken curses and negative words spoken over my life by others, including those in authority in the name of Jesus.
I command all ancestral spirits of freemasonry, idolatry, witchcraft, false religion, polygamy, lust, and perversion to come out of my life in the name of Jesus.
I command all hereditary spirits of lust, rejection, fear, sickness, infirmity, disease, anger, hatred, confusion, failure, and poverty to come out of my life in the name of Jesus.
I break the legal rights of all generational spirits operating behind a curse in the name of Jesus.
You have no legal right to operate in my life.
I bind and rebuke all familiar spirits and spirit guides that would try to operate in my life from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all false beliefs and philosophies inherited by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses on my finances from any ancestors that cheated or mishandled money in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses of sickness and disease and command all inherited sickness to leave my body in the name of Jesus.
Through Jesus, my family is blessed (Gen. 12:3).
I renounce all pride inherited from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all oaths, vows, and pacts made with the devil by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all oaths, vows, and pacts made with the devil by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses by agents of Satan spoken against my life in secret in the name of Jesus (Ps. 10:7).
I break all written curses that would affect my life in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 34:24).
I break every time-released curse that would activate in my life as I grow older in the name of Jesus.
I break every curse Balaam hired against my life in the name of Jesus (Neh. 13:2).
Lord, turn every curse spoken against my life into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).
I break all generational rebellion that would cause me to resist the Holy Spirit (Acts 7:51).
I break all curses of death spoken by people in authority in my nation over my nation in the name of Jesus.
I break curses of death spoken against America by people from other nations in the name of Jesus.

Prayer 2: Jesus was punished
that we might be forgiven.
Jesus was wounded
that we might be healed.
Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness
that we might be made righteous with His righteousness.
Jesus died our death
that we might receive His life.
Jesus was made a curse
that we might enter into the blessing.
Jesus endured our poverty
that we might share His abundance.
Jesus bore our shame
that we might share His glory.
Jesus endured our rejection
that we might have His acceptance with the Father.
Jesus was cut off by death
that we might be joined to God eternally.
Our old man was put to death in Him
that the new man might come to life in us.

Jesús fue castigado
para que seamos perdonados.
Jesús fue herido
para que podamos ser sanados.
Jesús fue hecho pecado con nuestra pecaminosidad
para que seamos hechos justos con Su justicia.
Jesús murió nuestra muerte
para que podamos recibir Su vida.
Jesús fue hecho una maldición
para que podamos entrar en la bendición.
Jesús soportó nuestra pobreza
para que podamos compartir Su abundancia.
Jesús cargó con nuestra vergüenza
para que podamos compartir Su gloria.
Jesús soportó nuestro rechazo
para que podamos tener Su aceptación con el Padre.
Jesús fue cortado por la muerte
para que podamos estar unidos a Dios eternamente.
Nuestro anciano fue ejecutado en Él
para que el hombre nuevo cobre vida en nosotros.
---------------------------------------

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Amber Tyre
ambertyre@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.comNo Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora