Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Service 05/21/2023 Dr.Diana Brevan

Sunday Service 05/21/2023 Dr.Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, going,growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Opening Prayer:
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,
We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.
Praise and Worship: Mighty Is The Power Of The Cross"
What can take a dying man and raise him up to life again?
What can heal a wounded soul?
What can make us white as snow?
What can fill the emptiness?
What can mend our brokenness?
Brokenness
[Chorus:]
Mighty, awesome, wonderful
Is the holy cross
Where the Lamb laid down His life
To lift us from the fall
Mighty is the power of the cross
What restores our faith in God?
What reveals the Father's love?
What can lead the wayward home?
What can melt a heart of stone?
What can free the guilty ones
What can save and overcome?
Overcome
[Chorus]
It's a miracle to me [2x]
And It's still a mystery [2x]
It's a miracle to me
The power of God
For those who believe
Mighty, awesome, wonderful
Is the holy cross
Where the Lamb laid down His life
To lift us from the fall
Mighty is .......
Mighty is.......
Mighty is the power of the cross
Thank You for the cross [2x]
Love the cross [2x]
So Powerful...... ohhhhh yeahhh
What can take a dying man?
And raise him up to life again?
Worship You Jesus
By your wounds we are healed
By your wounds we are saved
Mighty is the power of the cross [2x]
Thank You Jesus for the Holy cross
In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes throughout the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan
This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan
As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lord’s strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may always have strength and a Godly vision. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.
Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.
We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.
May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves by turning to Acts3:9-12 we will be going into various scripture today so please have your Word ready to highlight also taking various notes this Sermon Notes will be a great assistance for you today God Bless You all as You rejoice with the Lord as you receive todays Word in Sermon. Dr.Diana Brevan :
Unsung Heroes In The Book Of Acts
Dr.Diana Brevan
The Lame Beggar
Acts 3:9-12
Act 3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
Act 3:10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
Act 3:11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
Act 3:12 And when Peter saw [it], he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
• After his healing, he praised God.With the crowds gathering to see what happened. Peter saw a moment to tell people about Jesus.
• Peter asked” why marvel ye at this?”he knew they were gonna asked questions.
• He knew they was gonna wanna know how it was possible for this man that they had saw by this gate for so many years was walking and praising God.The beggar was a hero…he made the glory of Christ known once again.Amen!!!
Lets talk about another one.
How about the Five Deacons
Acts 6:2-5
Act 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples [unto them], and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Act 6:3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
Act 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
Act 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:
• Everyone has heard of Stephen and Phillip, but there was five other men chosen to be deacons.They not only laid the foundation for the services in the church, but their hard work also gave the apostles time they needed to preach the gospel.
• Hear is another fine example of a few unsung heros in The kingdom of God, Amen!!!
• These guys devoted their live for what they believed, not for recognition, but for the spreading of the gospel. These are the guys that stayed on their knees in prayer for the church. Amen!!
• They tended to the affairs of the church. They administrated and organized, while the apostles disciple and apostlized. Amen!!
• These are the guys that the apostles new thay could count on. These men would not let them down.
• The Unsung Heroes!!!!
How About Ananias we just talked about?
• He had the respomsibily of being the first to demonstrate Christ’s love to Paul after his conversion.
• Wow……!!!!!
Then there was Cornelius?
Act 10:30-35
Act 10: 30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,
Act 10:31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.
Act 10:32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of [one] Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.
Act 10:33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
Act 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
• The Bible says that Cornelius was a devout man that feared God with all his house, which gavew alms to all people and prayed to God always.
• He also showed Peter the equality between Jewish christian and Gentile Christians and how everyone should have the opportunity to be saved. Cornelius’s whole house was filled with the Holy Ghost and Baptized because of this Unsung heroes faith. Amen!
Who has heard of Rhoda?
Act 12:13-15
Act 12:13 And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda.
Act 12:14 And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate.
Act 12:15 And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.
Her persistant convinced them to let Peter into Mary’s home where he would be safe. If it hadnt been for her persistance Peter might have been in a world of trouble.This small thing is what being a Unsung Hero is all about. Amen!!!!
Acts 15:13-21
Act 15: 13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men [and] brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
Act 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Act 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.
Act 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
• He took charge of the Jerusalem council and he had the Courage and Discernment to make a decision that would affect literally millions of Christians over many generations.
• He made it possible for the Jews and Gentiles to get along and by doing so it helped the church grow without conflict. The Jews agreed that the gentiles did not have to be circumsized as long as the stayed away from idolatry and idol worship.
• James courageously paved part og the way for us with his ability to communicate with the right people… Amen!
Jason
Acts 17:5-9
Act 17:5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
Act 17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
Act 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus.
Act 17:8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.
Act 17:9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.
Act 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [thither] went into the synagogue of the Jews.
• He risked his life for the Gospel by letting Paul stay in his home. He stood up for what was right!
• He stood for what was true!!! Amen!
• Eventhough he faced persecution for it!
• He could have lost his life!
• Jason knew that the gospel still needed to go further.
Call up Singers
• Today I felt led to show light to more of these ordinary people that we have been talking about. In doing so I have come to realize that we are the ordinary people of our times, I hope that these people were an inspirarion to your walks and a faith builder.
• We are the Deacons that hold the church together!
• We are like Ananias that converts the persecutor to Christianity!!
• We are the apostles that walk through the gates of todays society and give not gold. But sight and step and speech to blind, the lame and the deaf….Amen!
• We are the bridge between the different beliefs and background of the 21 century!!!!Amen!
• We are the James”s that affect whole nation with the word of God and its truth....Amen!
• We are the Jason’s that stand for what we believe…no…I mean for what we know is the truth….Amen!
We are like Ester with intercession saving cities…Saving Georgetown
Saving Taylor…Hutto….Thrall….Bartlett….Pflugerville…Belton…Amen!
We are the church,the body…the believers…We are the Unsung Heroes of our Society…
So lets get out there and demonstrate to the world what Christainity is about.
Fighting the Good Fight like pauls says.
Healing the sick…Feeding the poor..
Winning the Lost..
Closing:
If you havent found God today…. you can….Come to This altar With Dr.Diana Brevan Where ever you are right now.
Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.
Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.
If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!
We are a Praying Ministry, We are a Growing Ministry, We are a Going Ministry, We are a Ministry, that will Bring You the Results!
For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com
Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you
We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time or headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.
We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program
May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich
For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you
You are invited to visit our various sites:-
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew D Helmich
104 East Elm Street
Huntsville Missouri 65259-1111
660-676-8569
Matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
==============================================================
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Let’s Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora