Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 05-/21/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 05-/21/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
He Gave All He Had
“...But such as I have Give I thee...”
(Acts 3:6)
Peter and John, on their way to pray, met a lame man begging for money. Peter said, “I don’t have any money to my name, but what I do have, I give to you. In the name of Jesus rise up and walk!” What is interesting about this story is that Peter didn’t just stop at, “I don’t have any money.” He gave what he had to give. As a result of his willingness to give, the lame man was healed, and gave a testimony in the church.
“And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.” (Luke 2:7)
The story is often told of Mary and Joseph making the long journey to Bethlehem for the census. Mary and Joseph are turned away by an innkeeper who proclaims, “There is no room for you in the Inn.” Songs have been written about this, and messages preached. As the Innkeeper turns the couple away, he remembers that he has a stable, and offers for them to stay there. The Innkeeper is blamed for being insensitive to Mary’s condition and not being able to discern that it was the King of Kings that would be born in that stable. However, there is another aspect. He could have sent the family away from his premises all together. But, when he saw Mary’s condition and assessed the situation, he offered the only available space in his inn - a stable. The Innkeeper’s suggested response reminds us that:
God never requires anything more from us, than what we are able to give.
How often have we declined to offer what we had because we didn’t think it was good enough? He can take our little and make it grow just by His touch. One man has said, “Little is much when the Master is in it.” How many times have you failed to give what you had because you did not feel it was enough? Even in areas of financial giving, be reminded that if you can’t do something BIG, why not do something SMALL? If we all would give a LITTLE then a LOT would be accomplished. Don’t do NOTHING just because you can’t do EVERYTHING. And when it comes to you, God only expects you to give what you have. The few talents that you have when yielded to the Lord Jesus can accomplish much. You may feel that you are not rich enough, talented enough, or smart enough to be used of the Lord. Put these feelings aside, surrender yourself to God, and tell the devil, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13) In the “Parable of Talents” mentioned in Matthew 25:14-30 everyone was given talents “according to his several ability.”
(Verse 15). Not all had the same amount of talents but those who used theirs received more. The man who did not use his talent had it taken away from him and given to another. It has been said, “If you don’t use it; you lose it!”
“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.” (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Isaiah identified himself as a man that was undone, a man of unclean lips and living in the midst of people of unclean lips. After being touched by God, God looked for a man to send and Isaiah responded “Here am I; send me.” (Isaiah 6:5-8)
What would have happened if the boy with the lunch said, “I have some bread and a couple of fish; but what are they among so many”? (John 6:9) What would have been the rest of the story if he had insisted, “I have a little lunch but I’m not going to make it available. I can’t go hungry”? Instead he gave what he had and a miracle of supply took place; thousands were fed.
What would have happened if Joseph had said, “I’m just a carpenter. The Messiah cannot be born into my home. I couldn’t possibly take care of him?”
Moses said, “Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh?” (Exodus 3: 11)
“...Lord, I am not eloquent...but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.” (Exodus 4:10) Finally Moses submitted and succeeded in leading the people out of Egypt. He became a great leader. He gave what he had!
Jeremiah said, “Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.” (Jeremiah 1:6) He finally yielded to the will of God and gave what he had!
Jesus observed people giving in the offering one day. Rich people cast in much money. Along came a widow lady who threw in two mites. He called his disciples and said, “This poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.” (Mark 12:43-44)
How often have you approached the offering basket or had it passed to you and you have been embarrassed at how little you had to give. Jesus only expects us to give what we have to give.
Peter confessed in Luke 18:28 that the disciples had “left all” to follow Jesus. Jesus then comments that those who have left all will “receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.” (Matthew 18:30)
When we sing, “I Surrender All!” we are giving our greatest gift, ourselves, and we can stay with Jesus- FOR ALWAYS!”
If You Do This...
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” (Romans 12:1)
Jesus Will Do This...
“...Observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.” (Matthew 28:20)
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !