Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 05-25-2023

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 05-25-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Good Morning,
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
1 Timothy 1:6-10
6 This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 8 So you must never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. And don't be ashamed of me, either, even though I'm in prison for Christ. With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the proclamation of the Good News. 9 It is God who saved us and chose us to live a holy life. He did this not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan long before the world began-to show his love and kindness to us through Christ Jesus. 10 And now he has made all of this plain to us by the coming of Christ Jesus, our Savior, who broke the power of death and showed us the way to everlasting life through the Good News
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
Because God saved us to live a holy life, we have nothing to be ashamed of. It is nothing we did or even could do. God planned to send Christ before time began and He agreed to come to give us life. So we must never be ashamed to tell others about Christ, no matter what they may think of us. When they reject the power of Christ working in you, they are not rejecting you, they are rejecting God. We have been commissioned by Christ to preach the gospel to every living person. His last instructions before leaving the earth were for the disciples to go out and tell the story. Then He said He would return. So before He comes back, we all have the same mission of reaching others for Christ. And it is the power of God working in you that will draw them to Christ. Jesus Christ broke the power of death and gave us ever lasting life, give others the chance to receive Him by letting them see Christ in you and then tell them the power is from God.
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora