Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 05- /28/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 05- /28/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in peoples lives .
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.

When I think of the peace of God, I immediately picture Jesus sleeping at the bottom of the boat.

The storm is raging all around him and Jesus is snoozing at the bottom of the boat, seemingly oblivious to all the chaos around him.

Jesus was at peace, despite the raging storms that were literally threatening his life. And honestly, it really wasn’t just about the boat either. He was threatened physically, emotionally, and spiritually his entire adult life.

Throughout Jesus’ ministry, people harassed him at every step of the way. He was badgered, accosted, maligned and eventually crucified. But he was always at peace.

Always.

It probably wouldn’t take you long to think of somebody who exhibits this kind of peace. Storms rage all about them, but they remain centered and calm. They don’t get flustered or ruffled.

They don’t lose heart or grow weary. People who are at peace are stable and even keeled. They encourage those around them by their grounded nature, their focus on the blessings in their life instead of everything that is going wrong
I can think of somebody right now who’s at the end of a long fight with cancer who demonstrates this peace every day. His peace is incredibly encouraging to myself and everybody who knows him.

How do they do that? How do people who are clearly in the storms of life let the peace of God rule in their hearts? Can you cultivate that kind of peace in your life?

It starts by fixing your eyes on Jesus, who’s the author and perfecter of your faith. Fix your eyes on him and emulate him. Because he was always in storms.

There are always things going on that threatened him. Jesus never, from an outward perspective anyway, had a moment of peace. But he always had that inner peace. That inner calm.

The Bible has a lot to say about peace.

1. John 14:27

Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.

2. I Peter 3:11

Let him turn away from evil, and do good.

Let him seek peace, and pursue it.

3. I Thessalonians 5:15

See that no one returns evil for evil to anyone, but always follow after that which is good, for one another, and for all.

4. Romans 12:17-18

Repay no one evil for evil. Respect what is honorable in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men.

5. Matthew 11:28-30

“Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

6. John 16:33

I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have oppression; but cheer up! I have overcome the world.

7. James 3:18

Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

8. Isaiah 54:10

For the mountains may depart,

and the hills be removed;

but my loving kindness will not depart from you,

and my covenant of peace will not be removed,”

says Yahweh who has mercy on you.

9. Psalm 34:14

Depart from evil, and do good.

seek peace, and pursue it.

10. Philippians 4:6-7

In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Questions to ponder:

Much like a gardener has to vigilantly pull out weeds in order for their garden to grow, what actions do you need to take on a daily or weekly basis to ensure that the cares of this world don’t choke out your peace?
What is bothering you? What is threatening to rob you of peace? Whatever it is, can you control it? Can you change it? How would focusing on Jesus help with your peace of mind?
Do you find that it’s hard sometimes for you to be a peacemaker? In your relationships, at church, in your family, at work, with your friends, why is it so hard sometimes to do this?

Are you sick in your body? Do you need a divine touch from the Lord? Start working your way through the Bible, speaking His promises out loud over your body. When you speak the Word of God out loud, you are literally releasing the blessings of the Lord to infiltrate every part of your existence. You are putting God in charge of the situation and putting the devil on notice that you are a child of the Living King!
Keep reading the Word! Don’t get stuck in a ditch filled with self-pity. Don’t whine, but shine. It’s easy to think of how hard things are when you don’t feel well. Don’t give in to defeat, depression or pity. That’s right where the enemy wants you. Keep your eyes on the prize and let the healing balm of the Psalms begin to wash over you as the Holy Spirit supernaturally drives out all sickness and disease.
Jesus gives us the victory over death, hell and the grave (Hosea 13:14)…not the partial victory, but the TOTAL victory! He has all power in heaven and on earth, and we can use this mighty power to wage battle in the heavenlies against principalities that come to harm us (Ephesians 6:12). When we are armed for the battle with the Word of God, Satan and all the demons of hell must flee. Sickness and disease must flee. But where do we turn when the doctor hands us the most horrifying diagnosis we never saw coming?
Turn to the Word of God. Begin to absorb it into your heart, mind, soul and body. Read through Psalm 91. Verses 1 and 2 start like this, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.’” Verses 9 through 11 promise this, “Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.”
Are you in the middle of a storm? There is no better place to turn than the Great Physician. And there is no better way to prepare for the battle than to read the Word and speak life into your body. Deuteronomy 30:19 says, “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live…”
As with everything in life, we are presented with choices. Which will you choose? Life or death? Blessings or curses? God encourages us to choose life and to live it more abundantly under His sheltering wings. Let Him know what concerns you most.
Psalm 61:1-4 promises that He is listening when we cry out to Him for help! “Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.”
God is so good to present key messages in the Bible over and over again until the message is so crystal clear there is no way we can miss it. The previous Scriptures listed are just two examples of God telling us that He is a strong tower we can run into when the storms of life are raging all around us. He promises to shelter us with His outstretched wings, covering us and protecting us from harm.
Psalm 23 is another wonderful and very familiar chapter. Verse 4 tells us, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” No matter the extent of your disease…our God is able! Do you think that Jesus went about healing people in ancient Israel and yet somehow today He is unable to help you? Wrong!
He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8)! What He has done in the past, He can and will do again. If He raised Lazarus from the dead, He can heal your cancer. If He made the lame to walk, He can heal your broken bone. If He made the dumb to talk, He can touch that part of you that no man has been able to find a medical cure for…because He is Almighty God.
Remember the woman with the issue of blood? She had been suffering for years, running around to doctors all over town, spending her life savings. And all she had to do was reach for the hem of His garment. In that instant, she was made whole.
Luke 18:27 says, “But He said, ‘The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.’”
All things are possible with God! Is your earthly physician giving you the worst case scenario, telling you that there is no hope? We serve an all-sufficient God, the God of all hope. He is the resurrection and the life. Start reaching for the hem of His garment and get ready. As you wait upon the Lord, He will restore your health and refresh your spirit. He will give you a new song in the darkest midnight and turn your mourning into dancing. There is no limit to what God can do in your life once you turn Him loose.
He is the great I am (Exodus 3:14). Whatever you are in need of today, our God is able! All you have to do is ask in faith believing…and it shall be done (Matthew 21:22).
Scriptures:
• Hosea 13:14 • Ephesians 6:12 • Psalm 91 • Deuteronomy 30:19 • Psalm 61:1-4 • Psalm 23 • Hebrews 13:8 • Luke 18:27 • Exodus 3:14 • Matthew 21:22

Have a God Day,
Dr.Diana Brevan

matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !