Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Continue to meditate on this prayer for yourself and for your loved ones. Speaking it daily will all

1 CORINTHIANS 10:12
KJ21
Therefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.
ASV
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
AMP
Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation].
AMPC
Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands [who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm], take heed lest he fall [into sin].
BRG
CSB
So, whoever thinks he stands must be careful not to fall.
CEB
So those who think they are standing need to watch out or else they may fall.
CJB
Therefore, let anyone who thinks he is standing up be careful not to fall!
CEV
Even if you think you can stand up to temptation, be careful not to fall.
DARBY
So that let him that thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
DLNT
So then let the one thinking that he stands be watching-out that he may not fall.
DRA
Wherefore he that thinketh himself to stand, let him take heed lest he fall.
ERV
So anyone who thinks they are standing strong should be careful that they don’t fall.
EHV
So let him who thinks he stands be careful that he does not fall.
ESV
Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
ESVUK
EXB
[L So; Therefore] If you think you are ·strong [L standing (firm)], you should be careful not to fall.
GNV
Wherefore, let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.
GW
So, people who think they are standing firmly should be careful that they don’t fall.
GNT
If you think you are standing firm you had better be careful that you do not fall.
HCSB
ICB
So anyone who thinks he is standing strong should be careful not to fall.
ISV
Therefore, whoever thinks he is standing securely should watch out so he doesn’t fall.
PHILLIPS
So let the man who feels sure of his standing today be careful that he does not fall tomorrow.
JUB
Therefore let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
KJV
AKJV
LSB
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall.
LEB
Therefore, the one who thinks that he stands must watch out lest he fall.
TLB
So be careful. If you are thinking, “Oh, I would never behave like that”—let this be a warning to you. For you too may fall into sin.
MSG
These are all warning markers—danger!—in our history books, written down so that we don’t repeat their mistakes. Our positions in the story are parallel—they at the beginning, we at the end—and we are just as capable of messing it up as they were. Don’t be so naive and self-confident. You’re not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else. Forget about self-confidence; it’s useless. Cultivate God-confidence.
MEV
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall.
MOUNCE
So let the one who thinks he stands watch out lest he fall.
NOG
So, people who think they are standing firmly should be careful that they don’t fall.
NABRE
Therefore, whoever thinks he is standing secure should take care not to fall.
NASB
Therefore let the one who thinks he stands watch out that he does not fall.
NASB1995
NCB
Therefore, if you think you are standing securely, take care that you do not fall
NCV
If you think you are strong, you should be careful not to fall.
NET
So let the one who thinks he is standing be careful that he does not fall.
NIRV
So be careful. When you think you are standing firm, you might fall.
NIV
So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!
NIVUK
NKJV
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
NLV
So watch yourself! The person who thinks he can stand against sin had better watch that he does not fall into sin.
NLT
If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall.
NMB
Therefore let him who thinks he stands, take heed lest he fall.
NRSVA
So if you think you are standing, watch out that you do not fall.
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
NRSVUE
NTE
As a result, anyone who reckons they are standing upright should watch out in case they fall over.
OJB
So then the one that presupposes that he stands, let him take care lest he fall.
RGT
Therefore, let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall.
RSV
Therefore let any one who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
RSVCE
TLV
Therefore let the one who thinks that he stands watch out that he doesn’t fall.
VOICE
So let even the most confident believers remember their examples and be very careful not to fall as some of them did.
WEB
Therefore let him who thinks he stands be careful that he doesn’t fall.
WE
Therefore, when a person thinks, `I am strong; I can stand,' let that person be careful, or he will fall.
WYC
Therefore he that guesseth him(self), that he standeth, see he, that he fall not. [And so he that guesseth him to stand, see, that he fall not.]
YLT
so that he who is thinking to stand -- let him observe, lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:11
Throughout the Bible we are constantly reminded to “fear not.” It is not God’s will that we live in anxiety or fear, ever. Remember, He is well able to protect you, your family and all who take a stand on His Word. The following is a prayer based on Scripture. Put yourself and God in remembrance of His Word and know that the only “safe” place there will ever be is under His protection.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You watch over Your Word to perform it.
Father, I praise You that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and that I shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty—whose power no foe can withstand. I will say of You, Lord, “The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!”
For then You will deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Then You will cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings shall I trust and find refuge. Your truth and Your faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
Father, You are my confidence, firm and strong. You keep my foot from stumbling, being caught in a trap, or hidden danger. Father, You give me safety and ease me. I know You will keep me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on You and I trust in You. I thank You, Lord, that I may lie down and You will give me peaceful sleep, for You sustain me and make me dwell in safety.
I shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me. Only a spectator shall I be—inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High—as I witness the reward of the wicked.

Continue to meditate on this prayer for yourself and for your loved ones. Speaking it daily will allow the Word of God concerning protection to reach deep into your spirit.

1 CORINTHIANS 10:12
KJ21
Therefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.
ASV
AMP
Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation].
AMPC
Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands [who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm], take heed lest he fall [into sin].
BRG
CSB
CEB
So those who think they are standing need to watch out or else they may fall.
CJB
Therefore, let anyone who thinks he is standing up be careful not to fall!
CEV
Even if you think you can stand up to temptation, be careful not to fall.
DARBY
So that let him that thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
DLNT
So then let the one thinking that he stands be watching-out that he may not fall.
DRA
Wherefore he that thinketh himself to stand, let him take heed lest he fall.
ERV
So anyone who thinks they are standing strong should be careful that they don’t fall.
EHV
So let him who thinks he stands be careful that he does not fall.
ESV
ESVUK
EXB
[L So; Therefore] If you think you are ·strong [L standing (firm)], you should be careful not to fall.
GNV
Wherefore, let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.
GW
GNT
If you think you are standing firm you had better be careful that you do not fall.
HCSB
ICB
So anyone who thinks he is standing strong should be careful not to fall.
ISV
Therefore, whoever thinks he is standing securely should watch out so he doesn’t fall.
PHILLIPS
So let the man who feels sure of his standing today be careful that he does not fall tomorrow.
JUB
Therefore let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
KJV
AKJV
LSB
LEB
Therefore, the one who thinks that he stands must watch out lest he fall.
TLB
So be careful. If you are thinking, “Oh, I would never behave like that”—let this be a warning to you. For you too may fall into sin.
MSG
These are all warning markers—danger!—in our history books, written down so that we don’t repeat their mistakes. Our positions in the story are parallel—they at the beginning, we at the end—and we are just as capable of messing it up as they were. Don’t be so naive and self-confident. You’re not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else. Forget about self-confidence; it’s useless. Cultivate God-confidence.
MEV
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall.
MOUNCE
So let the one who thinks he stands watch out lest he fall.
NOG
NABRE
Therefore, whoever thinks he is standing secure should take care not to fall.
NASB
Therefore let the one who thinks he stands watch out that he does not fall.
NASB1995
NCB
Therefore, if you think you are standing securely, take care that you do not fall
NCV
If you think you are strong, you should be careful not to fall.
NET
So let the one who thinks he is standing be careful that he does not fall.
NIRV
So be careful. When you think you are standing firm, you might fall.
NIV
NIVUK
NKJV
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
NLV
So watch yourself! The person who thinks he can stand against sin had better watch that he does not fall into sin.
NLT
If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall.
NMB
Therefore let him who thinks he stands, take heed lest he fall.
NRSVA
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
NRSVUE
NTE
As a result, anyone who reckons they are standing upright should watch out in case they fall over.
OJB
So then the one that presupposes that he stands, let him take care lest he fall.
RGT
Therefore, let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall.
RSV
RSVCE
TLV
Therefore let the one who thinks that he stands watch out that he doesn’t fall.
VOICE
So let even the most confident believers remember their examples and be very careful not to fall as some of them did.
WEB
Therefore let him who thinks he stands be careful that he doesn’t fall.
WE
Therefore, when a person thinks, `I am strong; I can stand,' let that person be careful, or he will fall.
WYC
Therefore he that guesseth him(self), that he standeth, see he, that he fall not. [And so he that guesseth him to stand, see, that he fall not.]
YLT
so that he who is thinking to stand -- let him observe, lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:11
Throughout the Bible we are constantly reminded to “fear not.” It is not God’s will that we live in anxiety or fear, ever. Remember, He is well able to protect you, your family and all who take a stand on His Word. The following is a prayer based on Scripture. Put yourself and God in remembrance of His Word and know that the only “safe” place there will ever be is under His protection.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You watch over Your Word to perform it.
Father, I praise You that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and that I shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty—whose power no foe can withstand. I will say of You, Lord, “The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!”
For then You will deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Then You will cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings shall I trust and find refuge. Your truth and Your faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
Father, You are my confidence, firm and strong. You keep my foot from stumbling, being caught in a trap, or hidden danger. Father, You give me safety and ease me. I know You will keep me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on You and I trust in You. I thank You, Lord, that I may lie down and You will give me peaceful sleep, for You sustain me and make me dwell in safety.
I shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me. Only a spectator shall I be—inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High—as I witness the reward of the wicked.

Continue to meditate on this prayer for yourself and for your loved ones. Speaking it daily will allow the Word of God concerning protection to reach deep into your spirit.

Scripture References: Jeremiah 1:12; Psalms 91:1-16, 112:7; Proverbs 3:26, 23-24; Psalms 3:5, 4:8, 127:2, 34:7 Dr.Diana Brevan

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !

Scripture References: Jeremiah 1:12; Psalms 91:1-16, 112:7; Proverbs 3:26, 23-24; Psalms 3:5, 4:8, 127:2, 34:7 Dr.Diana Brevan

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !