Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 06/08/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 06/08/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
FREEDOM COMES ONLY THROUGH JESUS
Romans 5:19-21 For as by the disobedience of one man many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one man many will be made righteous. 20 In addition, the law provided that the offence could abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, so grace might reign through righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Paul concludes this great teaching with a bang. He shows us what we receive because of Adam. Again, let me say it was not good. Because of Adam, we receive condemnation, disobedience, sin, death, and eternal ****ation. But because of Jesus, we receive redemption, life, health, joy, peace, and eternity with Him, the Father, and the Holy Spirit.
Sin may be strong, but as verse 20 says here, "But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more." Grace is much more powerful than sin! The grace, God's unmerited favor, is far greater than what Adam did. I am living in the dispensation of grace, not the law, and I will enjoy the benefits of it. And you?
I hear so many Christians say that they are not good, or that they are simply a failure. Well, if that's what you're saying, then you're saying that Jesus is not good, and that Jesus is a failure, and I know that's not what you mean. If we don't take the time to renew our minds and see ourselves IN Him, then we are guided by what this world tells us, rather than what His Word says. We need to remember that God's Word is above anything this world, or even a person, can say.
So today, live in His grace. Enjoy the freedom that can only come through Christ. Look at yourself as the Bible says you are, and enjoy all the benefits of the New Covenant God gave us, through the blood of Jesus Christ His Son. Remember, this is not about us. It is about Christ in us, the hope of glory. Stop thinking about yourself and all your shortcomings, and start thinking about the One who has no flaws. You will see such a change in your life and attitude!
CONFESSION: Because of Jesus, I am blessed. Because of Jesus, I am loved by my Father. I choose today to dwell in His perfection, and not in my shortcomings. LA LIBERTAD VIENE SÓLO A TRAVÉS DE JESÚS
Romanos 5:19-21 Porque así como por la desobediencia de un hombre muchos fueron hechos pecadores, así por la obediencia de un hombre muchos serán hechos justos. 20 Además, la ley establecía que el delito podía abundar. Pero donde abundaba el pecado, abundaba mucho más la gracia, 21 para que así como el pecado reinaba en la muerte, así también la gracia reinaba por medio de la justicia para vida eterna por medio de Jesucristo nuestro Señor.
Pablo concluye esta gran enseñanza con una explosión. Él nos muestra lo que recibimos gracias a Adán. Una vez más, permítanme decir que no fue bueno. Debido a Adán, recibimos condenación, desobediencia, pecado, muerte y condenación eterna. Pero gracias a Jesús, recibimos redención, vida, salud, gozo, paz y eternidad con Él, el Padre y el Espíritu Santo.
El pecado puede ser fuerte, pero como dice el versículo 20 aquí: "Pero donde abundaba el pecado, abundaba mucho más la gracia". ¡La gracia es mucho más poderosa que el pecado! La gracia, el favor inmerecido de Dios, es mucho mayor que lo que hizo Adán. Estoy viviendo en la dispensación de la gracia, no en la ley, y disfrutaré de los beneficios de ella. ¿Y tú?
Escucho a muchos cristianos decir que no son buenos, o que simplemente son un fracaso. Bueno, si eso es lo que estás diciendo, entonces estás diciendo que Jesús no es bueno, y que Jesús es un fracaso, y sé que eso no es lo que quieres decir. Si no nos tomamos el tiempo para renovar nuestras mentes y vernos a nosotros mismos EN Él, entonces somos guiados por lo que este mundo nos dice, en lugar de lo que dice Su Palabra. Necesitamos recordar que la Palabra de Dios está por encima de cualquier cosa que este mundo, o incluso una persona, pueda decir.
Así que hoy, vive en Su gracia. Disfruta de la libertad que sólo puede venir a través de Cristo. Mírate a ti mismo como la Biblia dice que eres, y disfruta de todos los beneficios del Nuevo Pacto que Dios nos dio, a través de la sangre de Jesucristo Su Hijo. Recuerde, esto no se trata de nosotros. Se trata de Cristo en nosotros, la esperanza de gloria. Deja de pensar en ti mismo y en todos tus defectos, y comienza a pensar en Aquel que no tiene defectos. ¡Verás tal cambio en tu vida y actitud!
CONFESIÓN: Gracias a Jesús, soy bendecido. Gracias a Jesús, soy amado por mi Padre. Elijo hoy morar en Su perfección, y no en mis defectos.
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !