Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 06/12/2023

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 06/12/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 344
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Good Morning!

Psalm 119:4-13
4 You have charged us
to keep your commandments carefully.
5 Oh, that my actions would consistently
reflect your principles!
6 Then I will not be disgraced
when I compare my life with your commands.
7 When I learn your righteous laws,
I will thank you by living as I should!
8 I will obey your principles.
Please don't give up on me!
9 How can a young person stay pure?
By obeying your word and following its rules.
10 I have tried my best to find you-
don't let me wander from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you.
12 Blessed are you, O LORD;
teach me your principles.
13 I have recited aloud
all the laws you have given us.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Hiding God's Word in our hearts is a deterrent to sin. Memorize the Word of God to keep Him in your mind. And as we allow the Word to work in our lives, it is planted deeper into our hearts. It is our plea for God not to give up on us. God has given us a map and directions to follow. He has told us if you do this, then this will happen. We are not saved from the consequences of our sins but we are saved from the judgment. God will always forgive our sins, if we confess them to Him. 1 John 1:9 tells us, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Even though we are not saved by works, we are saved for works. Which means once we understand salvation, God expects us to keep His commands. We are to work at understanding His map and live the way that Christ Jesus did when He was here on earth. Because we will never live without sin is not an excuse to not even try. God expects us to know Him and to become more like Him. This is our mission, this is our goal. If you are not working at becoming more like God, you are becoming less like Him. Hide the Word of God in your heart and make the effort to be more like Him every day of your life.

Have a God Day!

Dr.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora