Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s daily Good Morning Devotionals 06/14/2023

Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Good Morning!

Galatians 2:17-21
17 But what if we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then find out that we are still sinners? Has Christ led us into sin? Of course not! 18 Rather, I make myself guilty if I rebuild the old system I already tore down. 19 For when I tried to keep the law, I realized I could never earn God's approval. So I died to the law so that I might live for God. I have been crucified with Christ. 20 I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I am not one of those who treats the grace of God as meaningless. For if we could be saved by keeping the law, then there was no need for Christ to die.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Paul knew from studying the scriptures that he could not be saved by keeping God's law. Because we have all been infected by sin, we cannot keep God's law perfectly. The law given by God to the nation of Israel was a pointer directing them to the perfect sacrifice that was to come. Jesus Christ was that perfect sacrifice because He was fully human and fully God and was without sin. Because He was human, he could die. And He went freely to the cross to take the penalty for our sins, so that we could be free from the power of sin and death. But we have to accept His death for us. Even though Jesus died for every sin ever committed and every sin ever to be committed, we do not receive that forgiveness unless we accept His act of love. And when we do accept, we are crucified with Christ. Now Christ lives in us. We continue to live in our earthly bodies, but we are trusting in the Son of God who now lives in us. God has provided a way of salvation that depends completely on Jesus Christ and not our own efforts. And it is by His power that we are able to live for Him and we are able to keep His Word. Do not treat the grace of God meaningless, God provided a Way for us to be reconciled to Him. Accept His Way and then live for Him, as He lives in you.

Have a God Day!
Buenos días!

Gálatas 2:17-2117 Pero, ¿qué pasa si buscamos ser justos ante Dios a través de la fe en Cristo y luego descubrimos que todavía somos pecadores? ¿Nos ha llevado Cristo al pecado? ¡Claro que no! 18 Más bien, me hago culpable si reconstruyo el viejo sistema que ya derribé. 19 Porque cuando traté de guardar la ley, me di cuenta de que nunca podría ganar la aprobación de Dios. Así que morí a la ley para poder vivir para Dios. He sido crucificado con Cristo. 20 Yo mismo ya no vivo, pero Cristo vive en mí. Así que vivo mi vida en este cuerpo terrenal confiando en el Hijo de Dios, que me amó y se entregó a sí mismo por mí. 21 No soy de los que tratan la gracia de Dios como sin sentido. Porque si podíamos ser salvos guardando la ley, entonces no había necesidad de que Cristo muriera. Santa Biblia, Nueva Traducción Viviente, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.Pablo

sabía por el estudio de las Escrituras que no podía ser salvo guardando la ley de Dios. Debido a que todos hemos sido infectados por el pecado, no podemos guardar la ley de Dios perfectamente. La ley dada por Dios a la nación de Israel fue un indicador que los dirigió al sacrificio perfecto que estaba por venir. Jesucristo fue ese sacrificio perfecto porque Él era completamente humano y completamente Dios y estaba sin pecado. Debido a que Él era humano, podía morir. Y Él fue libremente a la cruz para tomar el castigo por nuestros pecados, para que pudiéramos ser libres del poder del pecado y la muerte. Pero tenemos que aceptar Su muerte por nosotros. Aunque Jesús murió por cada pecado cometido y cada pecado por cometer, no recibimos ese perdón a menos que aceptemos Su acto de amor. Y cuando aceptamos, somos crucificados con Cristo. Ahora Cristo vive en nosotros. Continuamos viviendo en nuestros cuerpos terrenales, pero estamos confiando en el Hijo de Dios que ahora vive en nosotros. Dios ha provisto un camino de salvación que depende completamente de Jesucristo y no de nuestros propios esfuerzos. Y es por Su poder que somos capaces de vivir para Él y somos capaces de guardar Su Palabra. No trates la gracia de Dios sin sentido, Dios proveyó un Camino para que nos reconciliemos con Él. Acepta Su Camino y luego vive para Él, como Él vive en ti.

¡Que tengas un Día de Dios!
Dr.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !