Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’sGood Morning Devotional 06/26/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’sGood Morning Devotional 06/26/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide /InternationalWhere we make a differance in peoples lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046 headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich. matt76021@yahoo.com
Preach The Word With Boldness
Scripture Reference: 2 Timothy 3:12 AMP - "Indeed all who delight in piety and are determined to live a devoted and godly life in Christ Jesus will meet with persecution [will be made to suffer because of their religious stand]"
It's not enough to know the scriptures and it's not enough to go to church. Many have a knowledge of who Jesus is and His sacrifice but the only issue is the boldness to preach "JESUS". It was a decision you made to follow Him and to remain faithful. Take time think about the above scripture.
The Bible says, in 2 Timothy 3:12 (NIV), _"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted"_ all because of their faith or stand as Christians. There're antichrist spirits in the world today, working against the preaching of the Gospel, but they are nothing, because Acts 1:8 says, _"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witness into me..."._ Don't be afraid of being persecuted for proclaiming His Name.
Apostle Paul was resolved; nothing could daunt his love and faith for Christ. He was bold and nothing could prevent him. In Romans 1: 16, he said, _"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek"._ Paul was unmovable and he never gave into fear; he was not afraid of being laughed at, he was not afraid of being killed for what he believes in.
Know the truth for yourself and maintain your stand in him. Remember what the Word says, _"But ye shall receive power..."_ to be bold as a lion and wise as never before. In John 4:4 says, _"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."_ There're spirits indeed against the preaching of Jesus Christ but we have already overcome them, because greater is he that is in us. That should be our focus and meditation. By the anointing of the Spirit we are changing this world into a better place.
PRAYER - Precious Father, thank you for your exceeding power encapsulated in the Word which is as fire burning in my heart. I refuse to live in fear and panic but I take my stand firm, and undeterred to spread your righteousness around the World, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.comNo Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of theday as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.comNow stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room onFacebook Site https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !