Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional With Dr.Diana Brevan 07-02-2023

Good Morning Devotional With Dr.Diana Brevan
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
insecurity or low self-esteem been a lifelong struggle? It’s time to get free! Find out how.
You ae comparing yourself to someone who is healthy and pain-free and has all the energy in the world please remember that you are doing the best you can with the Limited energy you have. I am so very Proud of You for making it through every day. Amen! Am I enough? Does what I have to offer even mean anything to anyone? Will I ever be seen the way I want to be seen or achieve what I want to achieve? Or am I as small as I feel right now?
Do those thoughts sound familiar?
Those aren’t the only symptoms of insecurity and low self-esteem. Insecurity includes any of the following:
• Feeling inferior to others
• Comparing yourself to others
• Threatened by the success of others (therefore always elevating yourself rather than helping others succeed and advance)
• Lack of confidence
• Feeling unsafe
• Guarded in relationships
• Not knowing who you are (identity crisis)
• Having a deep need for the approval of others
• Always trying to prove yourself, your value or your holiness.
Insecurity is like a disease that consumes everything God has for you—and it is rooted in fear. Jesus came to set you free from anything holding you back—including insecurity. But you have to cooperate with Him to experience deliverance. Here’s how to get free of insecurity and low self-esteem once and for all. 1. Get a Revelation of Your Relationship With God
“We receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.” –Galatians 3:22
Often, the root of insecurities can be traced back to childhood. Someone who should’ve cared about you didn’t protect you or treasure you, or you experienced abuse. Or maybe it was a series of events that chipped away at your confidence little by little. Subconsciously, you took those feelings of rejection and stored them up in your heart and made them part of who you are. You may not think about it every day, but it lives there inside you—all the time.
Insecurity isn’t an easy bondage to break free from. In fact, those without Christ will likely carry it with them for the rest of their lives. That’s why insecurity is under the curse.
To be set free from insecurity, you need to get a revelation (not just in your mind, but deep down in your spirit) that Jesus came to set you free. Not only did He set you free from sin and sickness, but from anything—anything at all—that is attempting to hold you in bondage and keep you from living the life God has for you. That life is the abundant life—full of joy, peace, fulfillment and confidence.
You can read all the self-help books you like and even attend counseling, but until you get a revelation of God’s love for you, total freedom will remain elusive. Some people know God loves them and wants them free, but they hold onto guilt and feelings of unworthiness. They work overtime to be “enough” and acceptable to God through works—a list of do’s and don’ts they think will make them holy enough.
If you’re trying to earn right-standing with God, you’ll never make it. Galatians 2:16 says, “We have believed in Christ Jesus so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”
Insecurity will often drive people to perform for approval, but Galatians 3:3 confirms, “How foolish can you be? After starting your new lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?”
When you’re trying to perform for God or man, you’re missing it. “Performance orientation is based on the fear of rejection. And when you step out in faith and realize there is nothing that you can do to make God love you any less or more—that He loves you no matter what—it’s a wonderful, freeing experience.”
Get a revelation of God’s love for you. You may think you already have it, but if you’re trying to earn approval from God and man, you need more time in the Word and more time with Him. “The Word of God is the cure for low self-esteem.”
She adds, “The answer to low self-esteem is to get your mind off yourself, and see yourself as God sees you. When you see yourself victorious, you begin to see yourself as an overcomer.”
Spend time with the Lord until you get a revelation of who you are in Christ. You’ll know you’ve got it when you stop trying to impress others with your performance or your godliness, and when you can let the past go and focus on your glorious future.
Transform your mind with this 21-Day Faith Revolution!
2. Neutralize the Threat
“Resist the devil and he will flee from you.” –James 4:7
As much as Christ wants you free from insecurity, there’s someone else who desperately wants you to keep you chained to it forever—Satan. He will always be there whispering ugly reminders of what’s been said and done and reminding you of personal failures. All the while, he’ll be tightening the shackles that have held you back for so long.
You may feel powerless under the weight of insecurity. Still, the authority to neutralize the threat has already been placed in your hands. This is no time to question whether you have the strength to wield your spiritual sword—pick it up! Use it! Disarm the foe who has already been defeated yet keeps fighting anyway.
There is no excuse for allowing insecurity to remain in your life— it’s dangerous:
“You’re going to have to get rid of that low self-esteem. All it does is open the door to self-pity, and self-pity opens the door to discouragement, which brings oppression. And oppression will kill you. I know because it dogged me for a few years after my mom died and I went into a selfish Pity pot by just focused on my mom who left and I closed the doors on those who were alive who loved me and I loved, until I got delivered of it.”
How do you neutralize the threat?
Refuse to entertain the thoughts of rejection and inadequacy the devil feeds you.
Talk back to those thoughts with the truth in God’s Word every time.
Watch for behaviors that stem from insecurity, and shut them down immediately:
Comparing yourself to others, including physically, intellectually, financially or careerwise
Criticizing others to elevate yourself
Feeling a need to impress others or be found acceptable in their eyes.
Pray and ask God to bring the Word into your heart until fear and insecurity are permanently dislodged from your life.
Get to a place where you can do as Dr.Diana Brevan does:
“My security in what I preach and what I teach does not come because somebody told me it was good. And my insecurity does not come because somebody told me it was bad. I couldn’t care less either way.”
That’s when you know you’re free.
3. Pursue Humility
“Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth.” –Proverbs 27:2
Now, wait a minute. We’re talking about overcoming insecurity, right? How could someone who feels insecure also struggle with humility?
Ah, yes. Well, it happens to be that those who are insecure are those who also struggle the most with humility. Pride becomes a defense mechanism against any more blows to their self-esteem. It says, As long as I can point out the faults of others, it will take my mind off my own feelings of inadequacy.
Maybe you’ve heard that voice yourself. You know, the one that says, “Well, at least I don’t __ [fill in the blank]” (think Pharisees and Judas).
Low self-esteem is not of God, “Pride is the ditch on the other side of the road.”
“I mean, this is right down in the nitty-gritty where more Christians are failing than any other area after they get into faith. More faith people fail right here when they bounce from low self-esteem to pride, back to low self-esteem, then back to pride again.”
The flesh wants to put up a wall and protect itself from further criticism and feelings of failure—it doesn’t think it can handle any more correction from God or anyone else. But that’s a lie of the devil. Facing your shortcomings and accepting God’s correction will promote you, not set you back. That’s why it is so important to pursue humility.
Romans 12:3 (NIV) says, “Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought.” That’s not for the good of others—it’s for your good. Pride is a blessing blocker, and it is unacceptable in the eyes of God. That’s why He resists the proud (James 4:6). No matter how bad you think someone else’s behavior is, pride is no better.
“People who suffer from low self-esteem think about themselves a lot. You start to center yourself in pride and think more highly of yourself than you ought…and [low self-esteem and pride] both have the same result—they make you the main focus of your life.”
You may not think you have a problem with pride, but if you have any insecurity in your life, think again. Don’t be so prideful you can’t even admit to having pride in your life! You can get free of both insecurity and pride by pursuing humility.
Dr.Diana Brevan , is living proof. Here, she shares her testimony:
“I had so much low self-esteem in me, and I covered it with pride and ego. On the inside, I’m telling you, I was hurting because all I wanted was my mom Yep I was a Christian when my mom went home to be with the Lord, but I just closed my whole world out of everyone who loved me and I Love to a selfish pity pot of only wanting and thinking of my mom who graduated from this earth. I closed my whole world out on everything that was present Yes I Worked My went to college and I love to study and I love to go back and update my self in all courses. I went to Fellowship but anyone who was before me who conversated with me it felt like there was one big block there I did not hear anyone before me because My complete thoughts was on my mom who left and on everyone who left within my family who I loved.
And Yes I have been a Christian All of My life since I was 7 years of age. I new I had a God loved me. ‘For God so loved the world,’ but at that time satan came in to steal to kill to destroy my heart and my mind and block me out of the world. I still sang hymns I Praised Our Savior all day long.
But I did not believe it what I was facing, or wanted to accept it because all I thought of back than was my mom and no one understanding me That’s why it was easy for the devil to push me around.” and block my world from reality of life to closed in who I have become at that time.
Oh Glory to God I was delivered from insecurity and pride. My life started to become manageable again I did way better in the academy, at Work and Praising God for all who was before me even though they did not quite understand me at that time. People tells me even my old Father Pastor told me years back that was just a short period of mourning but I did not call closing my world out of those I loved a Spirit of Mourning Let me tell you something, He wants you to experience the same freedom. Here’s his advice to you: Let God Dig Around in Your Heart
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” –Psalm 147:3 (NIV)
Maybe it seems like we’ve already done some digging around thus far, but this is different.
Here’s the trouble with insecurity—it only lets God come in so far. Then, it decides it has done enough, and all that’s left must be that pesky devil. Yes. The devil is a factor, but he isn’t the only one with responsibility here.
If you really want to be delivered from insecurity—to be healed of the hurts that caused it in the first place—you’ll do what you don’t want to do, and let God dig around in your heart.
What is He digging for? The root. And pulling a big, old root tears up the ground around it for a bit. That’s the not-so-fun part of the process. But without it, you’ll remain stuck in neutral. True deliverance comes from letting God find those tender places no one else can—even you—and do what only He can.
“There is such a problem with low self-esteem. Well, that’s what you get when self becomes your esteem. You’re trying to esteem the wrong one. Forget yourself. Amen. It’s not about you.
“Quit looking at yourself through the way you feel and begin to look at you through Jesus’ eyes. He said, ‘I died for you, my brother, my sister. I gave My life for you. You’ve been reborn. Old things have passed away; behold all things have become new. And all things are of God. I know you messed up, and I shed My blood for you. Now, you repent and judge yourself for it, and let’s get back in here and get at it again.’” When you learn how to overcome insecurity and low self-esteem with God’s help, you are on your way to freedom! Don’t be afraid. Trust His process. Trust His love for you. Trust that His will for you is freedom, joy, peace and abundance. When you follow this plan, you can experience the healing and deliverance from insecurity you never thought possible. Don’t remain in this prison any longer. Receive your deliverance and go free! all Of my life I have loved Jesus Christ as My Savior. I Fellowshipped with Him as I became a Christian at 7 years of age. I loved him so much as a child I can remember family events with my mom and my uncle going to bear mountain I would take my Bible and climb up on this rock and I would. Read the Word as a young child up on that rock attracting people around me my Papi He told me when I grow up I will become one amazing Minister of the Living Word of God someone who loves Him so much. My Mom when I was young every morning she arose the door was closed I would hear her in her kneeling corner Praying for EVERYONE in our family all loved ones and everyone who she had within her heart. what an inspiration she was who brought me to be who I am today from Music camps to Bible camps to Worship Camps Glory to God Oh I Loved sitting at the camp fire back in the day and singing around the camp fire that was awesome. This Pastora Today Loves Every Nature under heaven of the Lords Creation. I Love our Savior More Today than any other day past away. Someone recently seen a portion of my writing that you have today as a Devotional and asked me Pastora should you be posting something like that for who you are. Yes I should because there may be alot of people just like you and I who are in stages of mourning that there is no one by you who understands you but our Father God Does! and the robber just tries to come in to continue to rob you clean of your joy, your family, your life. Arise And Know that Our Savior Loves You So Much. The day will arise that you will meet your family member again Get into the Living Word of God and Let the Holy Spirit Lead you and guide you and direct you when no one else is there to be there to understand you. Our Savior does He Sacrificed His Life for you on the Cross for all the above. He loves you so much He will continue to mold shape and create your life your image in the direction Where He has planed until you meet your loved one who the Lord has taken home, the day will arise you will meet again.
Now Let Us Sing Praises To our Savior for our Life to live it to its fullest with our Savior Hallelujah! What a mighty God We Serve Amen!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora
Devocional de buenos días con la Dra. Diana Brevan Jesús es Lord Fellowship WWIWaquí hacemos una diferencia en la vida de las personas
La oración eficaz y ferviente de un hombre justo sirve de mucho" (Santiago 5:16).
Oremos hoy por todos en todo el mundo De acuerdo para el nuevo año con Cristo
Jesús Somos un ministerio que cambia vidas, un ministerio continuo y un ministerio y ministerio de oración en crecimiento, este es un ministerio en crecimiento, un ministerio que trae resultados Pastor principal, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesús es Lord Fellowship WWIUSA HeadquartersPO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451352-637-3046headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Diácono Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
la inseguridad o la baja autoestima han sido una lucha de toda la vida? ¡Es hora de liberarse! Averigüe cómo. Te estás comparando con alguien que está sano y sin dolor y tiene toda la energía del mundo, recuerda que estás haciendo lo mejor que puedes con la energía limitada que tienes. Estoy muy orgulloso de ti por sobrevivir todos los días. ¡Amén! ¿Soy suficiente? ¿Lo que tengo para ofrecer significa algo para alguien? ¿Alguna vez seré visto de la manera en que quiero ser visto o lograré lo que quiero lograr? ¿O soy tan pequeño como me siento ahora?
¿Te suenan familiares esos pensamientos?
Esos no son los únicos síntomas de inseguridad y baja autoestima. La inseguridad incluye cualquiera de los siguientes:
• Sentirse inferior a los demás• Compararse con los demás• Amenazado por el éxito de los demás (por lo tanto, siempre elevándose a sí mismo en lugar de ayudar a otros a tener éxito y avanzar)• Falta de confianza• Sentirse inseguro• Cauteloso en las relaciones• No saber quién eres (crisis de identidad)• Tener una profunda necesidad de la aprobación de los demás• Siempre tratando de probarte a ti mismo, tu valor o tu santidad.
La inseguridad es como una enfermedad que consume todo lo que Dios tiene para ti, y está arraigada en el miedo. Jesús vino a liberarte de cualquier cosa que te detenga, incluyendo la inseguridad. Pero tienes que cooperar con Él para experimentar la liberación. He aquí cómo liberarse de la inseguridad y la baja autoestima de una vez por todas. 1. Obtén una revelación de tu relación con Dios "Recibimos la promesa de libertad de Dios sólo creyendo en Jesucristo." –Gálatas 3:22A menudo, la raíz de las inseguridades se remonta a la infancia. Alguien que debería haberse preocupado por ti no te protegió ni te atesoró, o experimentaste abuso. O tal vez fue una serie de eventos que minaron su confianza poco a poco. Subconscientemente, tomaste esos sentimientos de rechazo y los almacenaste en tu corazón y los hiciste parte de lo que eres. Puede que no pienses en ello todos los días, pero vive allí dentro de ti, todo el tiempo.
La inseguridad no es una esclavitud fácil de liberar. De hecho, aquellos sin Cristo probablemente lo llevarán consigo por el resto de sus vidas. Es por eso que la inseguridad está bajo la maldición.
Para ser liberado de la inseguridad, necesitas obtener una revelación (no solo en tu mente, sino en lo profundo de tu espíritu) de que Jesús vino a liberarte. No solo te liberó del pecado y la enfermedad, sino de cualquier cosa, cualquier cosa, que intente mantenerte en esclavitud y evitar que vivas la vida que Dios tiene para ti. Esa vida es la vida abundante, llena de alegría, paz, plenitud y confianza.
Puedes leer todos los libros de autoayuda que te gusten e incluso asistir a consejería, pero hasta que obtengas una revelación del amor de Dios por ti, la libertad total seguirá siendo difícil de alcanzar. Algunas personas saben que Dios los ama y los quiere libres, pero se aferran a la culpa y a los sentimientos de indignidad. Trabajan horas extras para ser "suficientes" y aceptables para Dios a través de obras, una lista de lo que se debe y no se debe hacer que los hará lo suficientemente santos.
Si estás tratando de ganar una posición correcta ante Dios, nunca lo lograrás. Gálatas 2:16 dice: "Hemos creído en Cristo Jesús para que seamos justos ante Dios por nuestra fe en Cristo, no porque hayamos obedecido la ley. Porque nadie será hecho justo ante Dios por obedecer la ley".
La inseguridad a menudo llevará a las personas a actuar para obtener aprobación, pero Gálatas 3: 3 confirma: "¿Cuán necios puedes ser? Después de comenzar sus nuevas vidas en el Espíritu, ¿por qué están tratando ahora de llegar a ser perfectos por su propio esfuerzo humano?"
Cuando estás tratando de actuar para Dios o para el hombre, te lo estás perdiendo. "La orientación al rendimiento se basa en el miedo al rechazo. Y cuando sales con fe y te das cuenta de que no hay nada que puedas hacer para que Dios te ame menos o más, que te ama sin importar qué, es una experiencia maravillosa y liberadora".
Obtén una revelación del amor de Dios por ti. Puedes pensar que ya lo tienes, pero si estás tratando de ganar la aprobación de Dios y del hombre, necesitas más tiempo en la Palabra y más tiempo con Él. "La Palabra de Dios es la cura para la baja autoestima".
Ella agrega: "La respuesta a la baja autoestima es sacar tu mente de ti mismo y verte a ti mismo como Dios te ve. Cuando te ves victorioso, comienzas a verte a ti mismo como un vencedor".
Pasa tiempo con el Señor hasta que recibas una revelación de quién eres en Cristo. Sabrás que lo tienes cuando dejes de tratar de impresionar a los demás con tu desempeño o tu piedad, y cuando puedas dejar ir el pasado y enfocarte en tu glorioso futuro.
¡Transforma tu mente con esta Revolución de la Fe de 21 Días!
2. Neutraliza la amenaza"Resiste al diablo y él huirá de ti." –Santiago 4:7Así como Cristo te quiere libre de la inseguridad, hay alguien más que quiere desesperadamente que te mantengas encadenado a ella para siempre: Satanás. Siempre estará allí susurrando feos recordatorios de lo que se ha dicho y hecho y recordándote los fracasos personales. Mientras tanto, estará apretando los grilletes que te han retenido durante tanto tiempo.
Puede sentirse impotente bajo el peso de la inseguridad. Aún así, la autoridad para neutralizar la amenaza ya ha sido puesta en sus manos. Este no es el momento de cuestionar si tienes la fuerza para empuñar tu espada espiritual, ¡recógela! ¡Úsalo! Desarma al enemigo que ya ha sido derrotado pero sigue luchando de todos modos.
No hay excusa para permitir que la inseguridad permanezca en tu vida, es peligroso:
"Vas a tener que deshacerte de esa baja autoestima. Todo lo que hace es abrir la puerta a la autocompasión, y la autocompasión abre la puerta al desaliento, que trae opresión. Y la opresión te matará. Lo sé porque me persiguió durante unos años después de que mi madre murió y entré en una olla egoísta de lástima al concentrarme en mi madre que se fue y cerré las puertas a los que estaban vivos que me amaban y yo amaba, hasta que me liberaron de ella ".
¿Cómo neutralizar la amenaza?
Rehúsa entretener los pensamientos de rechazo e insuficiencia que el diablo te alimenta. Responda a esos pensamientos con la verdad en la Palabra de Dios cada vez. Esté atento a los comportamientos que se derivan de la inseguridad y apágelos de inmediato:Comparándose con los demás, incluso física, intelectual, financiera o profesionalmenteCriticar a los demás para elevarseSentir la necesidad de impresionar a los demás o ser considerado aceptable a sus ojos. Ora y pídele a Dios que traiga la Palabra a tu corazón hasta que el miedo y la inseguridad sean desalojados permanentemente de tu vida.
Diana Brevan:
"Mi seguridad en lo que predico y lo que enseño no viene porque alguien me dijo que era bueno. Y mi inseguridad no viene porque alguien me dijo que era malo. No podría importarme menos de ninguna manera".
Ahí es cuando sabes que eres libre.
3. Persigue la humildad"Deja que alguien más te alabe, no tu propia boca." –Proverbios 27:2Ahora, espera un minuto. Estamos hablando de superar la inseguridad, ¿verdad? ¿Cómo podría alguien que se siente inseguro también luchar con hu