Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotional 07/07/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotional 07/07/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
Psalm 18:1-6
1 I love you, LORD; you are my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.
3 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, for he saves me from my enemies.
4 The ropes of death surrounded me; the floods of destruction swept over me.
5 The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death itself stared me in the face.
6 But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help.
He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry reached his ears.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
For those who lift up their voice in praise to God there is comfort. God hears the cries of His people. Sometimes our circumstances are so overwhelming that we do not know what to pray. God hears the silent cry of our heart when we praise Him. As we make Christ our focus in praise, we release God's healing and anointing over our lives. Even before we knew Him, He was focused on bringing us to Him through salvation. We are the apple of His eye and nothing gives Him greater joy than for us to praise Him. When your situation is not what you wanted and the pressures of this life are pulling you down, praise the One who is the strength of your salvation. Sing, speak, sign, whatever you do, praise God. Because of His love for us, He is worthy of our praise. And when we praise Him, we find strength, joy, healing and peace, no matter what our circumstances. So when the future looks dark and there does not seem to be a way out, look to the One who can open the door of His light on you and lead you to peace.
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !