Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 07-10-2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 07-10-2023

Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

THE GOSPEL IS GOOD NEWS
Jonah 4:2 (NLT) So he complained to the LORD about it: Didn’t I say before I left home that you would do this, LORD? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you are a merciful and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. You are eager to turn back from destroying people.
So many people put the tag on God that He is out to get you. They think if you make one mistake, He will bring some calamity on you to teach you. I was taught growing up that God sits up in heaven on a big throne with a lightning-bolt in His hand, and He is just looking for someone to tick Him off and then, look out! Even insurance companies call a disaster an, “Act of god.” Well, that is not our God!
Jesus told us so clearly in John 10:10 who the destroyer is, and it is not God! Here it says, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” You see, God gives life, and satan destroys it.
In our passage, this Old Testament prophet knew the heart and nature of God. He wanted God to destroy these people, but as soon as they repented, God was quick to forgive and to restore. I am always amazed that when a disaster hits an area, they call it an “Act of god,” but when there is a beautiful day or something very special happens in our world, they call it “Mother Nature” or “Mother Earth.” Come on Christians. Let us speak what the truth of the Word says, and not what man-made religion says.
God is love! He is a good God! He is a merciful and compassionate God! He is slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love! If the church would start showing the world a loving God like this, it would change people’s hearts from running from God, to running to Him. Let us share the truth, and see God do the rest. He is filled with unfailing love!
CONFESSION: My Heavenly Father is a God of Love. He is always out for my good. He created me and loves me dearly. What a great God I serve!

EL EVANGELIO ES UNA BUENA NOTICIA
Jonás 4:2 (NTV) Entonces se quejó al Señor al respecto: ¿No dije antes de salir de casa que harías esto, Señor? ¡Por eso me escapé a Tarsis! Sabía que eres un Dios misericordioso y compasivo, lento para enojarse y lleno de amor inagotable. Estás ansioso por dejar de destruir personas.
Tanta gente pone la etiqueta en Dios que Él está tratando de atraparte. Piensan que si cometes un error, Él traerá alguna calamidad sobre ti para enseñarte. Me enseñaron mientras crecía que Dios se sienta en el cielo en un gran trono con un rayo en la mano, y Él solo está buscando a alguien que lo marque y luego, ¡cuidado! Incluso las compañías de seguros llaman a un desastre un "acto de Dios". Bueno, ¡ese no es nuestro Dios!
Jesús nos dijo tan claramente en Juan 10:10 quién es el destructor, ¡y no es Dios! Aquí dice: "El ladrón no viene sino a robar, y matar, y destruir. He venido para que tengan vida, y para que la tengan en abundancia". Verás, Dios da vida, y satanás la destruye.
En nuestro pasaje, este profeta del Antiguo Testamento conocía el corazón y la naturaleza de Dios. Él quería que Dios destruyera a estas personas, pero tan pronto como se arrepintieron, Dios se apresuró a perdonar y restaurar. Siempre me sorprende que cuando un desastre golpea un área, lo llaman un "Acto de Dios", pero cuando hay un día hermoso o algo muy especial sucede en nuestro mundo, lo llaman "Madre Naturaleza" o "Madre Tierra". Vamos cristianos. Hablemos lo que dice la verdad de la Palabra, y no lo que dice la religión hecha por el hombre.
¡Dios es amor! ¡Él es un Dios bueno! ¡Él es un Dios misericordioso y compasivo! ¡Es lento para enojarse y está lleno de amor inagotable! Si la iglesia comenzara a mostrarle al mundo un Dios amoroso como este, cambiaría los corazones de las personas de huir de Dios a correr hacia Él. Compartamos la verdad y veamos a Dios hacer el resto. ¡Él está lleno de amor inagotable!
CONFESIÓN: Mi Padre Celestial es un Dios de Amor. Él siempre está fuera por mi bien. Él me creó y me ama entrañablemente. ¡Qué gran Dios sirvo!
Dr.Diana Brevan