Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 07/17/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 07/17/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

WALK IN THE SPIRIT
Galatians 5:16 (NKJV) I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
This is a verse that used to stump me. How do I walk in the Spirit if I live in the flesh? Is this some sort of twilight-zone type of walking? Is this for people who just meditate and live in caves? Then one day, as I was thinking about this and studying it, I saw that walking in the Spirit means staying occupied with spiritual things.
Like a flash, it hit me! When I am reading my Bible, I am walking in the Spirit. When I am praying, I am walking in the Spirit. When I am going to church, I am walking in the Spirit. I am walking in the Spirit when I am doing what the Bible says, like loving my wife, taking care of my children, working as unto the Lord, and loving God and people.
All of a sudden, it got out of the spooky and got to the normal. I walk in the Spirit every day as I strive to live the way that God wants me to. I am walking in the Spirit when I try to be more patient with people, as I go the extra mile, as I turn the other cheek, and as I lay down my life for others, like Jesus did.
You see, the supernatural life is living a natural life, with Him. It is saying, “Father, not my will but Yours be done.” This is what God wants. He wants changed people. He wants people who are never satisfied with just being, but people who want to know Him and be like Him.
So today, walk in the Spirit. Look within and listen to His voice leading and guiding you. When you want to yell, listen to Him saying, “Be still and know that I am God.” His leading will never let you down, and it will bring you to a place where you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. It will bring you to a very good place.
CONFESSION: Today, I choose to walk in the Spirit. I choose to let God live big within me. I choose to let Him be the One leading my life, and not me leaving Him out of it. Today, I let God be my God!

ANDA EN EL ESPÍRITU
Gálatas 5:16 Yo digo, pues: Andad en el Espíritu, y no satisfaréis los deseos de la carne.
Este es un versículo que solía dejarme perplejo. ¿Cómo camino en el Espíritu si vivo en la carne? ¿Es esto una especie de tipo de caminata de zona crepuscular? ¿Es esto para las personas que solo meditan y viven en cuevas? Entonces, un día, mientras pensaba en esto y lo estudiaba, vi que andar en el Espíritu significa mantenerse ocupado con cosas espirituales.
¡Como un destello, me golpeó! Cuando estoy leyendo mi Biblia, estoy caminando en el Espíritu. Cuando estoy orando, estoy caminando en el Espíritu. Cuando voy a la Iglesia, estoy caminando en el Espíritu. Estoy caminando en el Espíritu cuando estoy haciendo lo que dice la Biblia, como amar a mi esposa, cuidar de mis hijos, trabajar para el Señor y amar a Dios y a las personas.
De repente, salió de lo espeluznante y llegó a la normalidad. Camino en el Espíritu todos los días mientras me esfuerzo por vivir de la manera que Dios quiere que lo haga. Estoy caminando en el Espíritu cuando trato de ser más paciente con las personas, mientras hago un esfuerzo adicional, cuando pongo la otra mejilla y al dar mi vida por los demás, como lo hizo Jesús.
Verás, la vida sobrenatural es vivir una vida natural, con Él. Está diciendo: "Padre, no se haga mi voluntad, sino la tuya". Esto es lo que Dios quiere. Él quiere personas cambiadas. Él quiere personas que nunca están satisfechas con solo ser, sino personas que quieren conocerlo y ser como Él.
Así que hoy, camina en el Espíritu. Mira dentro y escucha Su voz guiándote y guiándote. Cuando quieras gritar, escúchalo diciendo: "Estad quietos y sabed que yo soy Dios". Su dirección nunca te defraudará, y te llevará a un lugar donde no satisfarás la lujuria de la carne. Te llevará a un muy buen lugar.
CONFESIÓN: Hoy, elijo caminar en el Espíritu. Elijo dejar que Dios viva a lo grande dentro de mí. Elijo dejar que Él sea el que guíe mi vida, y no dejarlo fuera de ella. ¡Hoy, dejo que Dios sea mi Dios!

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !