Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Service 07/23/2023 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Service 07/23/2023 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

No One
Alright, alright, let's go
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's a simple song, it goes like this
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Holy is Your Name (holy is Your Name)
I don't wanna take it in vain
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Holy is Your Name
Yes, I don't wanna take it in vain
Everybody clap, go, hey
Altogether, right here
Say, "Yahweh" (Yahweh)
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Say, "Holy is Your Name" (holy is Your Name)
I don't wanna take it in vain (I don't wanna take it in vain)
(You got it y'all) Yahweh (Yahweh)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yahweh (Yahweh)
(This is what the chorus says, this is what it says)
'Cause there will be no other god before You
(You got that? Try that right here, say)
There will be no other god before You
(This is what the next part says, hey)
'Cause there is no one above You
No one beside You
Nobody like You
(Come on, let's sing right here)
There's no one, no one, no one
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Back to the verse y'all, let's sing it)
Sing, "Yahweh" (Yahweh)
Yahweh (Yahweh)
Your name, Your name, Your name is Yahweh (Yahweh)
Yeah (Yahweh)
Holy is Your name (holy is Your name)
And there will be no
(You're the first and the last, there will be no)
(Shout it out, there is no one above You)
There is no one above You
No one beside You
Nobody like You (there will be no)
Say no one, no one
No one, no one, no one
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (no one, no one)
No one, no one, no one
Who else can lead us, lead us to freedom?
Your part (no one, no one, no one)
Who else can heal all our sins and diseases?
(No one, no one, no one)
Who else can walk, walk on the water?
(No one, no one, no one)
And who else can answer, answer by fire, by fire?
(No one, no one, no one)
And who else can break down the tallest of giants?
(No one, no one, no one)
And who else can silence the roar of the lion?
(No one, no one, no one)
And who else is worthy, worthy of worship?
(No one, no one, no one)
I said, who else is worthy, worthy of worship?
(No one, no one)
No one, nowhere, no one, nowhere
Nobody like You, nobody like You
It says, no one, nowhere, no one, nowhere
(Nobody like You)
(Let's switch it up real quick, this is what it says)
Lover of my soul, lover of my soul
One more time, just the drums, just say
(Nobody like You)
I've searched and I've found nobody like Jesus
I've searched and I've found (nobody like Jesus)
Yes, I've looked and I have found
(Nobody like Jesus)
Who can heal me like Jesus?
(Nobody like Jesus)
Who can hold me like Jesus?
(Nobody like Jesus)
Who can keep me like Jesus?
(Nobody like Jesus)
Who can love me like Jesus?
(Nobody like Jesus)
Who can provide for me like Jesus?
(Nobody like Jesus)
There's nobody like Jesus (nobody like Jesus)
There's nobody like Jesus (nobody like Jesus)
(If I was in a Baptist church I would sing this)
Can't nobody do me like Jesus
(Can't nobody do me like Jesus)
Say, "Nobody, nobody"
(Nobody, nobody)
Nobody, nobody
(Nobody, nobody)
Nobody, nobody
(Nobody, nobody)
Nobody, nobody
(Nobody, nobody)
(Can we sing that church? Let's sing)
(There is no one above You)
No one beside You
Nobody like You
(Say that again, there is no one above You)
No one beside You (no one besides)
Nobody like You (nobody like)
(There is no one above You)
No one beside You
Nobody like You
(There will be no)
There's nobody like Jesus
I've tasted and seen nobody like Jesus
I've tried Him for myself, there's nobody like Jesus
He's kept mind all of my life, there's nobody like Jesus
He keeps me in perfect peace, there's nobody, nobody
Nobody like Jesus
You're the one true and living God, no
You're everything I need You to be
You're more than enough for me
You're everything I need You to be
You're more than enough for me
You are, You are
You are, You are
You are, You are
You're everything to me Lord
You're everything to me Lord

Announcements: WE WILL BE POSTING HEBREWS 5 PART TWO MONDAY 07-23-2023
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO STUDY ON LINE BIBLE STUDIES CONTACT DR. DIANA BREVAN @ HEADQUARTERSJILFWWI@YAHOO.COM IF YOU WERE RECCOGMENDED PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET US KNOW WHO RECCOGMENDED YOU SO THAT THEY WILL RECIEVE A GIFT FOR RECCOGMENDING YOU AS YOU SEND IN YOUR COMPLEATE STUDIES AMEN! God Bless You all! as You Study To Show Thyselves approved unto Our Father God Amen!

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Part 5 of Series Blessed Are The Persecuted
Dr Diana Brevan

The be (happy) Attitudes

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (Matt 5:10).

This is the eighth of Jesus’ principles for finding happiness in an unhappy world. The first four deals with what God wants to do in us.

• Happy are the poor in spirit.
• Happy are those who mourn for their sin.
• Happy are the meek.
• Happy are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness.

The next three reveal what comes out of us because of what God has done within us.
• Happy are the merciful.
• Happy are the pure in heart.
• Happy are the peacemakers.

Now we come to the bottom line. How does the world receive us? One would think that a world saturated with violence, hatred, and greed would be overjoyed to meet a bunch of merciful, meek, pure-hearted peacemakers.

Not so! What is the grand and glorious result of living a vibrant life in a world gone berserk is…persecution. Paul wrote, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution” (2 Tim 3:12). Jesus didn’t just predict persecution; He promised it: “…The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you…” (John 15:20).

For Righteousness’ Sake

Notice that Jesus says, “Happy are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake.” He doesn’t say, “Happy are those who are having a hard time in their Christian life because they try at all times to be as difficult as possible.”

He doesn’t say, “Happy are those who suffer because of their own poor judgment.” We have known of professing Christians who had rotten dispositions, made foolish decisions and used poor manners—and then thought people were opposing them because of their stand for Jesus. It wasn’t their righteousness that was bringing them grief; it was their lack of goodness.

A Poor Advertisement for the Gospel

Jesus doesn’t say, “Happy are those who are scorned because they are overzealous and overbearing.” Some people go to church and shout “amen” louder than everyone else thinking it proves how spiritual they are.

Jesus doesn’t say, “Happy are those who turn others off because they’re such busybodies.” Peter warns, “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf” (1 Peter 4:12-16).

Shabby Christians are a poor advertisement for the gospel. Paul scolded the Romans: “For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you…” (Romans 2:24). As he wrote to Timothy, we should instead “…but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity” (1 Tim 4:12).

Jesus Was Persecuted

Why do the righteous suffer persecution, because goodness always provokes opposition from a fallen world.

Consider Jesus. He was meek. He was merciful. He was loving. He was a peacemaker. He was without sin. Yet he was persecuted and finally murdered.

How did the Jerusalem Gazette treat Jesus? The headline screamed, “ Jesus Found Guilty of Treason” The article read, “ Jesus of Nazareth is being labeled a blasphemer, a heretic, a liar, a glutton and a drunkard by local religious leaders. In worship services yesterday, He was allegedly ‘casting out evil spirits.’ Confidential sources close to the controversial evangelist say He is Himself demonized. Local courts have pronounced Jesus guilty of treason for inflammatory statements directed against the establishment.” Persecution sent Jesus to the cross.

Paul Was Persecuted

Consider as well the apostle Paul. He lived the most godly and productive life in the New Testament, apart from Jesus. His pen wrote most of the New Testament. Yet the more he preached Christ, the more he was beaten and sent to jail. He was chased from city to city by stone-throwing mobs. He was lashed to the point of death with the Romans’ cat-o’-nine-tails on three different occasions.
At the age of sixty-four, in the darkness of Nero’s rat infested, disease saturated dungeon, he penned the words that would encourage millions: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith”

What was the world’s reaction to his noble and magnificent contribution? “ Kill him!” “Get that gospel-spouting troublemaker out of the way once and for all!”

Rejoice in Trials

When persecution comes and it will. What will we do? When people lie about us, what will we do? When the media blast our churches, what will we do? When a world driven by lust and greed reviles us for righteousness’ sake, what will we do?

Jesus told His followers that day and to us today: “Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven…” In being persecuted we join the distinguished company of the prophets and martyrs who went before us. We are following in their footsteps. Persecution is living proof that we are members in good standing of the kingdom of heaven and have become a threat to Satan and his kingdom.

Persecution is the wind that spreads the fire of truth. When persecution swept through Jerusalem, the Christians scattered abroad and preached the gospel everywhere. Persecution purifies the church. It drives out the spiritual cowardice, the faint-heartedness.

Do you know what is going to bring the church of Jesus Christ into unity? Persecution! We are going to see it in these United States before Jesus returns for His bride. Get ready for the greatest shaking the church has seen since the first century.

The winds of persecution are blowing in our day. They are only a faint breeze where many of us live. In time they will reach gale force before the Lord’s glorious return. It won’t ruin the church—it will revive the church.

Standing Fast

Are we willing to endure persecution? We’ll never find happiness unless we live out the principles of Jesus in a way that provokes opposition and scorn from the fallen world around us.

May the Lord ignite His flame in our hearts that we may stand fast in the day of adversity and rejoice forevermore. Happy are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake. The Kingdom of heaven is theirs! My Name Is Senior Pastora.Dr.Diana Brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time.

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

==============================================================

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora