Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 07 24-2023

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 07 24-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Good Morning,
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
32 A psalm of David.
1 Oh, what joy for those whose rebellion is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight!
2 Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!
3 When I refused to confess my sin, I was weak and miserable, and I groaned all day long.
4 Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat.
5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide them. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the Lord." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone.
6 Therefore, let all the godly confess their rebellion to you while there is time, that they may not drown in the floodwaters of judgment.
7 For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory.
8 The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
Forgiveness has always been a part of God's loving nature. He wants to forgive sin. God knows what the best path for all of His creatures is and He is waiting to direct and guide anyone who is willing to let Him. When the knowledge of His grace becomes real in our lives, we experience great joy. It is by faith we believe that God could have possibly loved us so much that He sent us a way of escape from this world of sin. God has made a Way. In the Book of John, Jesus said to us, "I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." God is patiently waiting for you to understand and believe in Him. He knows there is great joy for those that do. Anyone who believes in Him will receive absolution from sins. But God is not going to wait forever .There will come a day when time will end. David had the knowledge of God's judgment on the world at the flood. He knew that God would not tolerate sin forever. While there is still time, you can repent. None of us knows what tomorrow will bring, why not be ready to face eternity with God's grace instead of His judgment!
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora
No insights to show