Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 07/29/2023

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 07/29/2023
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing ,we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Deliverance From Mental Disorder
Daily Prayers for Deliverance From Mental Disorder
Father, in the name of Jesus, I fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace, that I may receive mercy and find grace to help in good time for _______.
Father, I commit to pray on ________’s behalf, making up the hedge and standing in the gap before You for him/her, that Your mercy might triumph over judgment. Jesus, You defeated the devil for ________, and we take back everything Satan has stolen from him/her.
It is You, Father, Who deliver __________ from the pit and corruption of ____________________(name of disorder: schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, etc.). Father, You have not given ___________________ a spirit of timidity — of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear — but [You have given him/her a spirit of] power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
In the name of Jesus, I forgive his/her sins and stand in the gap for him/her until he/she comes to his/her senses [and] escapes out of the snare of the devil, who has held him/her captive.
Because Jesus defeated principalities and powers and made a show of them openly, I stand against the forces of darkness, which have been assigned to __________. Thank you Father for delivering __________ from the authority of darkness, and translating him/her into the Kingdom of your dear Son
I decree and declare that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made __________ free from the law of sin and death. __________ shall no longer be of two minds — hesitating, dubious, irresolute — unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything (he/she thinks, feels, and decides). __________ shall get rid of all uncleaness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word, which, implanted and rooted [in his/her heart], contains the power to save his/her soul (mind, will, and emotions).
In the name of Jesus, grace be to __________ and peace from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave Himself for his/her sin so that He might deliver him/her from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father, to Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:16 AMP Ephesians 6:12
Psalm 50:15 Colossians 1:13
Psalm 56:13 Romans 8:2
Psalm 103:4 AMP James 1:8,21 AMP
2 Timothy 1:7 AMP Galatians 1:3-5
John 20:23 AMP Ezekiel 22:30
2 Timothy 2:26 AMP Matthew 12:29
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.comNo Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora