Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Daily Devotional 08/14/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Daily Devotional 08/14/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
Philippians 1:20-27
20 For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ, whether I live or I die. 21 For to me, living is for Christ, and dying is even better. 22 Yet if I live, that means fruitful service for Christ. I really don't know which is better. 23 I'm torn between two desires: Sometimes I want to live, and sometimes I long to go and be with Christ. That would be far better for me, 24 but it is better for you that I live. 25 I am convinced of this, so I will continue with you so that you will grow and experience the joy of your faith. 26 Then when I return to you, you will have even more reason to boast about what Christ Jesus has done for me. 27 But whatever happens to me, you must live in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ, as citizens of heaven. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing side by side, fighting together for the Good News
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
We are to live with one eye on eternity. Knowing that we are citizens of heaven will keep us focused on our goal. Paul was not looking to die in this text but was simply stating that to die was gain but to live was Christ. When those in Christ die, we gain all that God has prepared for us. There will not be one person who will enter heaven and want to return to this world. It will be far more than we can imagine. To be with Christ will be the ultimate reward. But while we yet live, we are to continue His plan and His purpose for our lives. Since Paul had focused his life on doing the work of God, for the Philippians it was better if he lived. The longer he stayed, the more they learned about Christ. Keep your eye on the fact that heaven waits for you, but live your life as Christ directs you. Don't be surprised if all of your dreams do not come true because this is not your home. Live for Christ through the power of His Spirit now and know that you will enjoy the presence of Christ for eternity when your work is through.
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !
Dr.Diana Brevan