Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Words Of Jesus Bible Reading 08-28-2023

Words Of Jesus Bible Reading 08-28-2023
Luke 15
New King James Version
The Parable of the Lost Sheep
15 Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. 2 And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, “This Man receives sinners and eats with them.” 3 So He spoke this parable to them, saying:
4 “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ 7 I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.
The Parable of the Lost Coin
8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
The Parable of the Lost Son
11 Then He said: “A certain man had two sons. 12 And the younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.’ So he divided to them his livelihood. 13 And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living. 14 But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want. 15 Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16 And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything.
17 “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, 19 and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” ’
20 “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; 24 for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ And they began to be merry.
25 “Now his older son was in the field. And as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant. 27 And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and because he has received him safe and sound, your father has killed the fatted calf.’
28 “But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him. 29 So he answered and said to his father, ‘Lo, these many years I have been serving you; I never transgressed your commandment at any time; and yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might make merry with my friends. 30 But as soon as this son of yours came, who has devoured your livelihood with harlots, you killed the fatted calf for him.’
31 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. 32 It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.’ ”
Footnotes
Luke 15:2 welcomes
Luke 15:7 upright
Luke 15:8 Gr. drachma, a valuable coin often worn in a ten-piece garland by married women
Luke 15:13 wasteful
Luke 15:16 carob pods
Luke 15:22 NU Quickly bring
Lucas 15
Reina Valera Actualizada
Parábola de la oveja perdida
15 Se acercaban a él todos los publicanos y pecadores para oírle, 2 y los fariseos y los escribas murmuraban diciendo:
—Este recibe a los pecadores y come con ellos.
3 Entonces él les refirió esta parábola, diciendo:
4 —¿Qué hombre de ustedes, si tiene cien ovejas y pierde una de ellas, no deja las noventa y nueve en el desierto y va tras la que se ha perdido hasta hallarla? 5 Y al hallarla, la pone gozoso sobre sus hombros 6 y, cuando llega a casa, reúne a sus amigos y vecinos, y les dice: “Gócense conmigo porque he hallado mi oveja que se había perdido”. 7 Les digo que, del mismo modo, habrá más gozo en el cielo por un pecador que se arrepiente que por noventa y nueve justos que no necesitan de arrepentimiento.
Parábola de la moneda perdida
8 »¿O qué mujer que tiene diez monedas , si pierde una, no enciende una lámpara, barre la casa y busca con empeño hasta hallarla? 9 Cuando la halla, reúne a sus amigas y vecinas y les dice: “Gócense conmigo porque he hallado la moneda que estaba perdida”. 10 Les digo que, del mismo modo, hay gozo delante de los ángeles de Dios por un pecador que se arrepiente.
Parábola del hijo perdido
11 Dijo además:
—Un hombre tenía dos hijos. 12 El menor de ellos dijo a su padre: “Padre, dame la parte de la herencia que me corresponde”. Y él les repartió los bienes. 13 No muchos días después, habiendo juntado todo, el hijo menor se fue a una región lejana y allí desperdició sus bienes viviendo perdidamente.
14 »Cuando lo hubo malgastado todo, vino una gran hambre en aquella región, y él comenzó a pasar necesidad. 15 Entonces fue y se allegó a uno de los ciudadanos de aquella región, el cual lo envió a su campo para apacentar los cerdos. 16 Y él deseaba saciarse con las algarrobas que comían los cerdos, y nadie se las daba. 17 Entonces volviendo en sí, dijo: “¡Cuántos jornaleros en la casa de mi padre tienen abundancia de pan, y yo aquí perezco de hambre! 18 Me levantaré, iré a mi padre y le diré: ‘Padre, he pecado contra el cielo y ante ti. 19 Ya no soy digno de ser llamado tu hijo; hazme como a uno de tus jornaleros’”.
20 »Se levantó y fue a su padre. Cuando todavía estaba lejos, su padre lo vio y tuvo compasión. Corrió y se echó sobre su cuello, y lo besó. 21 El hijo le dijo: “Padre, he pecado contra el cielo y ante ti, y ya no soy digno de ser llamado tu hijo”. 22 Pero su padre dijo a sus siervos: “Saquen de inmediato el mejor vestido y vístanlo, y pónganle un anillo en su mano y calzado en sus pies. 23 Traigan el ternero engordado y mátenlo. Comamos y regocijémonos 24 porque este mi hijo estaba muerto y ha vuelto a vivir; estaba perdido y ha sido hallado”. Y comenzaron a regocijarse.
25 »Su hijo mayor estaba en el campo. Cuando vino, se acercó a la casa y oyó la música y las danzas. 26 Después de llamar a uno de los criados, le preguntó qué era aquello. 27 Este le dijo: “Tu hermano ha venido, y tu padre ha mandado matar el ternero engordado por haberlo recibido sano y salvo”. 28 Entonces él se enojó y no quería entrar.
»Salió, pues, su padre y le rogaba que entrara. 29 Pero respondiendo él dijo a su padre: “He aquí, tantos años te sirvo y jamás he desobedecido tu mandamiento, y nunca me has dado un cabrito para regocijarme con mis amigos. 30 Pero cuando vino este tu hijo que ha consumido tus bienes con prostitutas, has matado para él el ternero engordado”. 31 Entonces su padre le dijo: “Hijo, tú siempre estás conmigo y todas mis cosas son tuyas. 32 Pero era necesario alegrarnos y regocijarnos porque este tu hermano estaba muerto y ha vuelto a vivir; estaba perdido y ha sido hallado”.
Footnotes
Lucas 15:8 Lit., diez dracmas; una moneda de origen griego del mismo valor que un denario, que equivalía al salario de un día para un obrero.
Diana Brevan
14m ·
Shared with Public
Encouragement Bible Reading 08-28-2023
Psalm 119:129-144
New King James Version
פ PE
129 Your testimonies are wonderful;
Therefore my soul keeps them.
130 The entrance of Your words gives light;
It gives understanding to the simple.
131 I opened my mouth and panted,
For I longed for Your commandments.
132 Look upon me and be merciful to me,
As Your custom is toward those who love Your name.
133 Direct my steps by Your word,
And let no iniquity have dominion over me.
134 Redeem me from the oppression of man,
That I may keep Your precepts.
135 Make Your face shine upon Your servant,
And teach me Your statutes.
136 Rivers of water run down from my eyes,
Because men do not keep Your law.
צ TSADDE
137 Righteous are You, O Lord,
And upright are Your judgments.
138 Your testimonies, which You have commanded,
Are righteous and very faithful.
139 My zeal has consumed me,
Because my enemies have forgotten Your words.
140 Your word is very pure;
Therefore Your servant loves it.
141 I am small and despised,
Yet I do not forget Your precepts.
142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
And Your law is truth.
143 Trouble and anguish have overtaken me,
Yet Your commandments are my delights.
144 The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting;
Give me understanding, and I shall live.
Read full chapter
Footnotes
Psalm 119:139 put an end to
Psalm 119:140 Lit. refined or tried
Psalm 119:143 Lit. found
Salmos 119:129-144
Reina Valera Actualizada
פ Pe
129 Maravillosos son tus testimonios;
por eso los guarda mi alma.
130 La exposición de tu palabra alumbra; hace entender a los ingenuos.
131 Mi boca abrí y suspiré
porque anhelaba tus mandamientos.
132 Vuélvete a mí y ten misericordia de mí como acostumbras con los que aman tu nombre.
133 Afirma mis pasos con tu palabra;
que ninguna iniquidad se enseñoree de mí.
134 Rescátame de la violencia de los hombres
y guardaré tus mandamientos.
135 Haz que tu rostro resplandezca sobre tu siervo
y enséñame tus leyes.
136 Ríos de agua corren de mis ojos porque ellos no guardan tu ley.
צ Tsade
137 Justo eres tú, oh SEÑOR,
y rectos son tus juicios.
138 Has ordenado tus testimonios
en justicia y en completa fidelidad.
139 Mi celo me ha consumido
porque mis enemigos olvidan tus palabras.
140 Sumamente pura es tu palabra;
tu siervo la ama.
141 Aunque soy pequeño y despreciado,
no me he olvidado de tus ordenanzas.
142 Tu justicia es justicia eterna,
y tu ley es la verdad.
143 Aflicción y angustia me han alcanzado pero tus mandamientos han sido
mi delicia.
144 Justicia eterna son tus testimonios;
dame entendimiento para que viva.
Read full chapter
Diana Brevan
19m ·
Shared with Public
McKameys. Right On Time . 1998 ( Genuine )
YOUTUBE.COM
McKameys. Right On Time . 1998 ( Genuine )
WebMD
Sponsored ·
Live healthier and happier.
Get WebMD’s free Good Health newsletter
FORM ON FACEBOOK
Get WebMD’s free Good Health newsletter
Actionable health tips sent to your inbox.

Elizabeth Rodriguez Quiñónez
Favorites · 2h ·
Con mi nieto Osmansito Dios me lo bendiga 🙏 y lo gurde en escuela y donde quiera que balla 😋

Sponsored
Your Pages and profiles
Birthdays
Contacts
Your community chats
Group conversations
Member request
Shannon Sargefield wants to join

Wed 1:45 PM
You sent

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 08/23/2023
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing ,we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com

How to Pray Through the Armor of God How to Pray Through the Armor of God
The Apostle Paul wrote in his letter to the church of Ephesus about the armor of God. Many of us are familiar with the armor of God, but may often wonder what this really means, and how it is relevant for Christians in today’s world. Did you know that one of those effective ways to use this Scripture is to pray through the armor of God over your life and those you love?

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” (Ephesians 6:11-12).

This passage in Scripture alerts us to the reality of the enemy who schemes against us and attempts to cause destruction in our lives. The power of this passage is the significant reminder that we are not left unprotected. There is an armor of God that we can put on as we face battles and challenges. Truly, it is a visual of God’s love surrounding and protecting his children.

Putting on the armor of God demonstrates our trust in God, his love for us, and his power over our lives. We can put on the armor of God each day by reciting in prayer this passage in Ephesians.

What Is the Armor of God?
The Apostle Paul spent a great amount of time in Ephesus and ministered to that church longer than anywhere else he traveled. It is in his letter to the Ephesians that we find the passage about the armor of God.

“Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand” (Ephesians 6:13).

Paul wrote in this letter about the spiritual battles we face as Christians. Scripture acknowledges the reality of demonic presence and forces. The Bible teaches that we do not fight against flesh and blood, but against the dark forces of this world. This passage in Ephesians affirms that God has not left us on our own. God equips us to resist the enemy and be protected in these circumstances.

The analogies Paul uses match what a Roman soldier would have worn, which would have been easily understood by Paul’s original audience. Christians today can still envision the pieces of armor worn and how they protect and help us fight. The pieces of the armor of God include a belt, breastplate, shoes, shield, helmet, and sword. The armor of God includes mostly defensive pieces, but the sword is the piece of the armor of God which we can use in offense. It is God’s word that we can use to fight false teachings and come against wickedness. Now let's look at some specific armor of God prayers you can use each day.

A Prayer to Put on the Belt of Truth
“Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist” (Ephesians 6:14a).

Gracious and Mighty Lord, today I put on the full armor of God, so that I can withstand against the wicked plots of the enemy against me. I know I do not fight against flesh and blood, but against evil spiritual forces. I stand firm, planted in you, my Savior. I put on the belt of truth around my waist. I affirm and believe in your truth alone, Lord, and will not fall into the trap of believing the lies of the world. Guide me in your truth, and to not lose sight of that. Help me to know your truth versus the deceitfulness of the enemy.

A Prayer to Put on the Breastplate of Righteousness
“…with the breastplate of righteousness in place” *Ephesians 6:14b).

Lord, I put on the breastplate of righteousness. For I know that I have been forgiven and freed from death because of Jesus. I live in Christ as a new man/woman and pursue righteousness over sinfulness and the desires of my flesh. Help me walk in your ways of goodness, humility, and love, so that I live a life of righteousness that is pleasing to you and draws others to want to know more about you.

A Prayer for Feet Fitted with Readiness from the Gospel of Peace
“With your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace” (Ephesians 6:15).

Lord, I pray that my feet would be fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. I step into that readiness and live out a firm foundation of peace in my relationship with You. You have empowered me to be a peacemaker. By your might, help me to foster real peace everywhere I go in your name.

A Prayer to Take Up the Shield of Faith
“In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one” (Ephesians 6:16).

Lord, I take up the shield of faith. I will not doubt. I will not worry. I will trust you to be faithful to your promises, and that you will provide all that I need. This shield of faith will quench every fiery dart the enemy throws my way. I will not be shaken, rather, I will trust in you each day regardless of my circumstances.

A Prayer to Put on the Helmet of Salvation
“Take the helmet of salvation” (Ephesians 6:17a).

Lord, I take and put on the helmet of salvation. My salvation in Christ is a gift. I believe with all my heart and mind that Jesus died for my sins and has saved me from death. I will not doubt my salvation; instead I will believe in the redemptive work Jesus accomplished on the cross and rejoice in His resurrection because I serve a living God who rose again. Thank you for saving me and offering the gift of salvation to the whole world.

A Prayer to Take Up the Sword of the Spirit
“[Take] the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” (Ephesians 6:17b).

Lord, I take the word of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Your word helps me know who you are, become aware of my sin, and to know your truth. I will use your word to fight against my enemies. Let your word be a lamp to my feet and allow it to purify my thoughts and intentions. I will read, learn, and live out what your word says so that I can share the Gospel and help others find their salvation in you.

Be Alert and Aware
As followers of Jesus, we can pray every day to put on the armor of God. It is what protects us and equips us to fight back against the schemes of the enemy. Paul concludes his armor of God discourse with a reminder to pray often, be alert to attacks, and pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ.

“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people” (Ephesians 6:1 .

When we are equipped with the armor of God, we can battle through prayer and by declaring Scripture over ourselves, our lives, and on behalf of our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. The Lord fights our battles and gives us protection from the enemy who tries to tempt and destroy the faith of believers. We are to be alert and aware of spiritual warfare taking place, and to be diligent in prayer as a way to fight these spiritual battles.
Amen!

Dr.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.comNo Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora
Diana Brevan
Fri 2:34 PM
You sent

May the Lord Richly Bless You,Yours,Everyone For All Of Your Prayers, Pastora Diana Brevans-Hubby will be released with instructions for all of his specialists and his MD later on today. May the Lord richly bless each and everyone of you for your continual prayers Amen!!!

Pastora Diana Brevan
Diana Brevan
Fri 3:01 PM
You sent

Dr Diana Brevans Good Morning Devotional 08/25/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Dealing With Those Who Are Weaker
Let us examine some of the guidelines Paul gives in Romans 14 for dealing with those who are weaker in faith.

The first rule of Christian love is that we receive others who are weaker in faith as brothers and sisters. Every Christian is a servant of Christ. Christ is his master and judge. I am not to judge those who are Christ’s.

A second principle of Christian liberty is that a person should not be forced to act according to another person’s conscience with respect to “matters indifferent.” This rule presupposes that Christians are at various levels of personal growth.

A third principle set forth in Romans 14 is that the stronger brother ought not to cause his weaker brother to stumble but should be considerate. He is not to flaunt his liberty in front of a weaker brother. He is not to coax his brother to indulge. A guideline is set down in verse 22: “Hast thou faith? Have it to thyself before God” (KJV).

Paul declares that the kingdom of God is not in eating or drinking. It is not a matter of indifferent externals. In these things we are to have love for each other, respecting the scruples of the individual as well as his or her liberties. Patience and forbearance are called for. In matters of externals, the internal fruit of the Holy Spirit must be made manifest.

Dr.Diana Brevan

Examinemos algunas de las pautas que Pablo da en Romanos 14 para tratar con aquellos que son más débiles en la fe.

La primera regla del amor cristiano es que recibimos a otros que son más débiles en la fe como hermanos y hermanas. Todo cristiano es un siervo de Cristo. Cristo es su amo y juez. No debo juzgar a los que son de Cristo.

Un segundo principio de la libertad cristiana es que una persona no debe ser forzada a actuar de acuerdo con la conciencia de otra persona con respecto a "asuntos indiferentes". Esta regla presupone que los cristianos están en varios niveles de crecimiento personal.

Un tercer principio establecido en Romanos 14 es que el hermano más fuerte no debe hacer tropezar a su hermano más débil, sino que debe ser considerado. No debe hacer alarde de su libertad frente a un hermano más débil. No debe convencer a su hermano para que se dé el gusto. Una directriz se establece en el versículo 22: "¿Tienes fe? Tenlo para ti delante de Dios" (KJV).

Pablo declara que el reino de Dios no está en comer o beber. No es una cuestión de externos indiferentes. En estas cosas debemos tener amor el uno por el otro, respetando los escrúpulos del individuo, así como sus libertades. Se requiere paciencia y tolerancia. En asuntos externos, el fruto interno del Espíritu Santo debe manifestarse.

Dra.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.faceb