Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Service 09/03/2023

Sunday Service 09/03/2023
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, going,growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.
Opening Prayer:
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.
Praise and Worship
Staring at a stop sign
Watching people drive by
T. Mac on the radio
Got so much on your mind
Nothing's really going right
Looking for a ray of hope
Whatever it is you may be going through
I know He's not gonna let it get the best of you
You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight 'til the final round
You're not going under (you're not going under)
'Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when He reminds you
That you're an overcomer (whoa-oh)
You're an overcomer (whoa-oh)
Everybody's been down
Hit the bottom, hit the ground
Ooh, you're not alone
Just take a breath, don't forget
Hang on to His promises
He wants you to know
You're an overcomer
The same man, the Great-I-Am
The one who overcame death
Is living inside of you
So just hold tight, fix your eyes
On the one who holds your life
There's nothing He can't do
He's telling you (take a breath, don't forget)
(Hang on to His promises)
You're an overcomer
So don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
Don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
Don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
You're an overcomer

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lord’s strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may always have strength and a Godly vision. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves by turning to: The Book of Psalms34:18,Psalm51:17

Brokenness Brings Breakthrough
Dr.Diana Brevan

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

Ps 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

- I know this is a revival . And I know we usually think of shouting hallelujah and marching for victory.
- But there is an established principle that I feel we must find ourselves in front of today.
- I don’t know why, right in the middle of this Breakthrough , God has laid this message on my heart.
- But I feel strongly that herein lies the very thing we need to take our Fellowship of Believers World Wide to the next level.
- It is my desire to preach to you that Brokenness Brings Breakthrough.
- Brokenness can bring us to a new dimension in God through which no other doors may lead.
-There are places God wants to bring us to, but the price of admission is brokenness
-We can’t get to these places through faith- through victory- through praise….
- Just Brokenness.

-Although not a BONE of our Lord was broken, when the Lord was crucified and bore our sins in His body, the Bible describes His body as being broken:
1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

- Our Lord was broken, but through His brokenness, salvation was made available for you and me
- But salvation cannot be known without repentance
- And a place of brokenness is necessary for repentance
- The Bible says Godly sorrow worketh repentance.
- We must be broken before we can be fixed!
- Maybe we could turn the saying around a bit today.
- If it ain’t broke, break it!
- In each of our lives, God had designed a process of growth and development.
- Brokenness symbolizes humility before God.
- It symbolizes total surrender to His work & His will.
- After all, God can’t resist brokenness
- He is, in fact attracted to it.
- It draws Him to us.

- When the broken and repentant heart is confessing their sins before Him and is turning from the wrong, He will pay attention!
- He can’t resist humility and brokenness!

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

- This is opposite of our thinking!
- Get down to be lifted up?
- That’s not making sense Pastor Diana
- I want to go higher and higher, not lower.
- And yet God is telling someone here today, “Trust Me…”
- He’s telling someone to stop trying to lean on their own understanding.
- God is reaching for someone today, he wants us to let go of our desires and trust Him for our provision!
- God is willing to do great things through us
- And all he is waiting for is us to get ourselves out of His way!

-There is a clear pattern in the Bible that teaches us that Brokenness Brings Breakthrough:

- Before Abraham became the father of many nations, he and Sarah were childless.
- Before Jacob could be blessed, he was wounded by an angel in a wrestling match.
- Before Joseph ruled Egypt, he was thrown into a pit, sold into slavery, and falsely imprisoned.
- Before Job’s estate was doubled, he lost everything he had, including his family, his fortune, and his future.
- Before Moses became the great deliverer, he lost his position, his possessions, and his popularity.
- Before Joshua conquered the Promised Land, he went through the wilderness.
- Before Samson crushed the Philistines, he was blinded, binded, and grinded.
- Before David became king, he was renounced by his family, ridiculed by his foes, and rejected by his friends.
- Before Daniel could be used mightily, he had to spend the night in the lion’s den.
- Before Hosea became a powerful spokesman for God, his wife betrayed him, which broke him.
- Before Peter preached 3,000 souls into the kingdom, he denied his Savior three times and went out and wept bitterly.
- Before Paul brought the gospel to the Gentiles, he was blinded on the Damascus road.
- I feel tonight that this principle is at work in us.
- But sometimes God has to break us so that He can remake us.

Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

Ps 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

The songwriter expressed the proper attitude we should have during the times when we are broken:
Have Thine own way, Lord.
Have Thine own way.
Thou art the Potter,
I am the clay.
Mold me and make me
After thy will.
While I am waiting,
Yielded and still.

-The Potter is able to mend the broken vessel and use it for His own purposes and pleasure!

- But if we never find a place of brokenness and submission to His will in our lives, we will never know breakthrough.
- I have felt desperation in my spirit for us to know brokenness again.

- I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m being a critic, but it has been a long while since many of us have been broken before the Lord.
- If you are not broken, then you cannot be made into the image He has designed for you.
- Oh, it’s more than a “good cry” every now and then.
- It has to be something we strive for as often as we can have it.
- What I say now is with all humility before the Lord.
- I’m not up here trying to impress anyone or to get a bunch of frenzied “amens”.
- I need to say a few things right here, from this young pastor’s heart…
- Brokenness will put down gossip
- Brokenness will cause us to put agendas aside
- Brokenness will let us focus on Jesus
- Brokenness will put down petty quibbling
- Brokenness will cause the young and old to embrace one another
- Brokenness will cause the established to make room for the new.
- Brokenness takes us beyond mere tolerance into acceptance of one another.
- Brokenness will cause us to welcome the unique talents, gifts & ministries our God has granted each of us
- Brokenness brings John's prayer to light in each life, He must Increase and I must Decrease!
- Brokenness will bring us to a new sense of humility

- And Brokenness Brings Breakthrough.
- And when the saints of God Breakthrough then:
- God is Glorified & Lifted up, and He draws men unto Him.
- Unity prevails
- Chains of bondage fall off the service –and people can come into worship unfettered
- A new normal will begin to prevail in all aspects of ministry
- It won’t matter who is preaching or singing or leading or who does or doesn’t get used tonight cause it’s all for His glory anyway!

- I keep preaching about revival and an outpouring of souls…
- And I feel God is ready to do greater works in us than we have ever seen.
- And I don’t feel like that just cause I’m the Pastor now.
- I feel that because it’s time for it to come to pass!
- Tongues and Interpretation recently told us that God is ready to give us an ingathering of souls
- But before God will send them, he wants us to spend time in labor.
- There are no Spiritual C-Sections or Divine Epidurals.
- Just the broken travailing of a church who has fallen on their faces before God and pleaded with him for revival.

- If this revival is going to be birthed in us, then we will be the ones to go thru the labor and delivery.
- We will be the ones inviting people in,
- We will be the ones teaching and helping them grow in Jesus
- We will be the ones to listen to their struggles and help them pray through.
- Since we will be the ones charged with raising them from milk to meat…
- Then it only makes sense that we are also responsible for their birth into this world!

- I believe God is giving us the key to breakthrough in our lives and in our church.
- And that breakthrough is going to be brought through brokenness!
------------------------------------
- Brokenness is what we allow God to make of us.
- There is no comparison to be made between the value of a diamond and that of a grain of corn, yet all depends on the disposition you make of the corn.
- Put both of them away, and at the end of a hundred years the grain of corn will still have no money value.
- But the diamond’s value, running up into the hundreds of dollars, will be undiminished.
- At the end of a thousand years the same thing will be true.

- But suppose, instead, we bury the grain in the warm, moist earth, and year after year throughout the centuries let it go on producing and reproducing.
- In that time it will have produced a store that the whole earth could hardly contain.
- Its production represents a money value that makes the diamond’s price not more than an atom in comparison.
- To have saved the grain of corn would have been to lose all it was capable of producing.

"Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground, and die, it abideth alone" (John 12:24).

- To save your gift from God may seem to be a prudent thing, but in the end it will mean complete loss.
- And to experience a great harvest, we need to die to self.
- Brokenness provides many of the needed elements for a great breakthrough
- In Brokenness we find the pliability of the heart.
- No crop can grow in hard untilled ground
- In Brokenness we find sufficient tears to water the sown seed
- In Brokenness we find the crop beginning to show signs of life.

- Brokenness Will Bring Breakthrough.
- God has called us into realms of great things.
- But before we can come into this place, we need to fall broken before His presence.

- When the woman with the Alabaster box came before Jesus, she was broken.
- Luke records that she was weeping
- She poured out something precious, pure and valuable.
- She came in brokenness to break open the most valuable thing she had and give it to him.
- Something valuable is within you.
- We must love him enough to break open our lives, becoming a sweet aroma to him.
- Her act, in brokenness, was so incredible that it was recorded in three of the four gospels
- And for all time, we will use this story as an example of how to breakthrough into the presence of Jesus Christ.
- Bring yourself to him; bring yourself in brokenness, repentant.

- And just like Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Joshua, Sampson, David, Daniel, Hosea, Peter and Paul…
- God will deliver a mighty breakthrough in your life. My Name is Sn Pastora Dr.Diana Brevan@ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI where Jesus Is Lord! Amen!

“To be spoken by mouth three times a day until faith comes, then once a day to maintain faith.
If circumstances grow worse, double the dosage. There are no harmful side effects.”-Charles Capps once shared.

Everyone,You don’t have to wait until you go to church to receive Communion. You can receive it anytime and anywhere. Take the time to put yourself before God over the Communion table and speak these powerful words over your life.
Lord, it’s not right that I should suffer from sickness and disease. I judge it now as being from Satan, and I reject it. I refuse to receive it any longer. I partake of the sacrifice of Your body, and I receive the healing that You provided in Jesus’ Name. When I partake of Communion, I make a point of judging myself to the fullest extent. I won’t just receive it halfway. I accept everything Jesus’ sacrifice provided.
Father, we give You thanks for all You have provided for us in Christ Jesus. We confess this day that we are the blessed of the Lord. This covenant we entered into at the new birth is a covenant filled with the exceeding great and precious promises of God, and we are partakers of those promises now!
We are healed. We are redeemed. We are delivered from the authority of darkness. We are translated into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. We are the head and not the tail. We are above and not beneath. We come behind in no good thing. All that we set our hands to prospers, and we praise You, Father, for the newness of life we now enjoy. In Jesus’ Name. Amen. Dr.Diana Brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
Dr.Diana Brevan
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
www.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
come and sign the guest book Amen!
or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

We are a Praying Ministry, We are a Growing Ministry, We are a Going Ministry, We are a Ministry, that will Bring You the Results!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you and send prayer requests to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePrayerWallOfJesusIsLordFellowshipWWI Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6PM eastern time or headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich
104 East Elm Street
Huntsville Missouri 65259-1111
660-676-8569

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Let’s Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora