Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 09/04/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 09/04/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
PREPARE NOW
Romans 14:10-13 (NKJV) But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written: "As I live, says the LORD, Every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God." 12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way.
Many look at these verses and say, “What a scary day that is going to be, to stand before Christ and give an account for our lives.” But we need to remember one thing: All of our sins are washed away because of the blood of Jesus! You see, when you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, His blood, and His work on the cross, made you the righteousness of God, in Him.
So what does this mean? In the Greek, this word judgment seat is talking about the bema seat, or the reward seat. On that day, all that we did for Christ will appear, and this will be our reward for all eternity. This is why I believe that the message of stewardship is so important. What we do with our time, talent, and treasure, is going to follow us for all eternity.
As the old saying goes: “What we do for Christ will last, what we do for self will pass.” I want every person to be able to come to this reward seat and leave with all that Jesus would want for us. And it is possible! How? It is in one word: faithfulness.
Just do what Jesus has asked you to do, and He will take care of the rest. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. said this profound statement that I say quite often: “If a man is called to be a street sweeper he should sweep streets as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.’” Can it be that simple? The answer is a big YES! So go ahead, get prepared now for all eternity!
CONFESSION: Today, I am stocking up my heavenly bank account with good things. I am going to be a good steward of my time, talent and treasure.
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !