Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotionals 09/15/2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotionals 09/15/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldiwide InternationalWhere we make a difference in lives
We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046 headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.comDeacon Matthew Helmich. matt76021@yahoo.com
Good Morning!
Esther 4:13-17
13 Mordecai sent back this reply to Esther: "Don't think for a moment that you will escape there in the palace when all other Jews are killed. 14 If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. What's more, who can say but that you have been elevated to the palace for just such a time as this?" 15 Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: 16 "Go and gather together all the Jews of Susa and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will do the same. And then, though it is against the law, I will go in to see the king. If I must die. I am willing to die." 17 So Mordecai went away and did as Esther told him.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.
Esther, the only book in the Bible that God is not called by name. Mordecai is Esther's uncle and they are Jews in exile in Persia. Esther is very beautiful and Mordecai brings her to palace to see if King Xerxes would select her to be his wife. He does and she is in a position of power. Haman is over Mordecai and when Mordecai will not bow down and worship him, Haman plots to kill not only Mordecai but all the Jews. Mordecai goes to Esther and asks her to go to the king and plead their case but she is afraid because she cannot approach the king unless he has summoned her. She could be put to death if she makes him angry. But Mordecai is a great man of God and he tells her that she was put in the palace for such a time as this! What a powerful witness. He is confident that if Esther will not step up to help, that God has another way to do so. This is the kind of faith that we need in our circumstances today. Even though we cannot see a way out, God is in control and he will make away. Read the entire book of Esther and see how God delivered the Jews. And believe God for the circumstances you are in today. He is the same God today that he was 2500 years ago.
Have a God Day!
Dr.Diana Brevan
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.comNo Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of theday as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.comNow stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room onFacebook Site https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora