Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question and Answer Time with Dr Diana Brevan 09/19/2023

Question and Answer Time with Dr Diana Brevan 09/19/2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Dr. Diana Brevans Desk Top -Question Corner
God Bless You For Sending in Question in Reference to the Bible I always love this question
Pastora Diana, Why Am I Always Sad??????????????????????
Dr.Diana Brevan
Question Sent In the Headquartersjilfwwi@Yahoo.com
Pastora, Why Am I Always Sad?
Do you ever feel down for no reason? Are you in the dumps during times that used to make you happy? Does your sadness affect how much you care … about anything? Are you on the edge of tears so often it hurts?
We all get sad sometimes because we’re human, but long-term sadness is not good for you. It affects you physically which is why many people wonder why their heart hurts.
What makes you sad all the time? People struggle with so many different aspects of this life. There are many causes for their sorrow, but God offers us hope. The Bible says, “The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18).
God can help you in this situation, and He wants to help you because He loves you. Whether you realize it or not, you probably have felt deep down inside that you were not worth loving and your life was barely worth living. But there’s good news—God loves you! How do you know He loves you? Because Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, was willing to die for your sin so that you could become part of His family.
If you had been the only person with sin in the whole world, Christ still would have sacrificed himself for your sins. That’s how much He loves you!
This is why one of the most important things you can do is to begin to see yourself the way God sees you. You won’t be the same once you realize God’s love is focused on you. “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” (1 John 3:1).
Jesus is ready for you. He said, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).
Don’t let this world keep you down.
We are a Living Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results --Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com
Amber Tyre
ambertyre@yahoo.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !