Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotional 10-13-2023

Dr Diana Brevan’s Good Morning Devotional 10-13-2023
Jesus is Lord Fellowship Worldwide International
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing, we are a Ministry that will bring you the results. Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI USA Headquarters PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451 352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Good Morning!

John 14:26-29
26 But when the Father sends the Counselor as my representative-and by the Counselor I mean the Holy Spirit-he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I myself have told you. 27 "I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid. 28 Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really love me, you will be very happy for me, because now I can go to the Father, who is greater than I am. 29 I have told you these things before they happen so that you will believe when they do happen.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

What greater gift than to receive peace of mind and heart. I can think of nothing greater in the entire world. To know you are safe and secure no matter what the circumstances of your life are is true peace. All those in Christ can know this kind of peace. The peace that comes from knowing you are in right standing with the mighty God of this universe can only come from accepting His gift of salvation. Once we admit we are sinners and cannot save ourselves, Christ comes in with not only salvation, but peace. Jesus separated the peace this world has to offer because it cannot compare to the true peace He gives to those who trust Him. Satan gives us a small glimpse of peace to draw us away from God. It looks so good and we want to believe it and many are deceived. But the peace this world offers does not last and will only lead to more pain. So stand on the Word of God, accept His gift of salvation and then receive the peace that only Jesus Christ can give.

Have a God Day!

Dr.Diana Brevan

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com
No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord! Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible
StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together! Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora !